Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmadiyya not considered Islam

Salam Brothers and Sisters

I am a Sunni Muslim. To me Sunni and Shia are Muslims. I do not hate anyone. But I have a question about Ahmadiyya. A friend of mine was reading books after books written by Mirza Gulam Ahmad and his followers. MGA claimed he is a prophet which is blasphemy because prophet Muhammad s.a.w is the messenger and prophet of Allah. Prophet Muhammad s.a.w is the last prophet sent by Allah. How can MGA claimed that he is the prophet after Muhammad s.a.w?

In one of MGA books, he said that Quran states this:

Surah 35 Fatir verse 24:

Verily, We have sent you with the truth, a bearer of glad tidings and a warner. And there never was a nation but a warner had passed among them.

إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ بَشِيرًا وَنَذِيرًا ۚ وَإِنْ مِنْ أُمَّةٍ إِلَّا خَلَا فِيهَا نَذِيرٌ

In this book written by MGA he claimed that he is a prophet after Muhammad s.a.w because Muhammad s.a.w message becomes corrupted therefore another prophet was sent, Even Buddha and Krishna was also stated as a prophet.

The most horrible part of this book is that it stated that prophet Isa a.s. died in India and claimed that there is "medical evidence" to prove this. Astagfirullah :'(

When clearly in Quran it states Isa a.s. raised by Allah unto heaven which states:

Surah 4 Nisa verse 157-158:

And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed the Messiah Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the messenger of Allah," but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them [the resemblance of Isa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)], and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed not [i.e.Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary).]

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِنْ شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُمْ بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا

But Allah raised him [Isa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (nd he is in the heavens). And Allah is ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.

بَلْ رَفَعَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَيْهِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا

Just sad really those people following Ahmadiyya movement. Spreading lies... :(

Re: Ahmadiyya not considered Islam

They are very brainwashed people. I debated a few of em on here, and it seems no matter how much clear proof and statements of the Prophet :saw: you show, they won't accept them and only accept what their Cult leaders tell them to believe. They prefer weak and fabricated narrations over authentic ones, and invent silly metaphorical meanings for hadith.

i mean in the Quran there is a clear cut verse that states

There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in him before he dies; and on the Day of Resurrection he [Jesus] will be a witness against them. (Surat An-Nisa’, 4:159)

Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I agree my friend have been brainwashed by Ahmadiyya movement books. They gave the books for free. My friend is a revert. She thinks Sunni and Shia Muslims are too extreme. Killing each other although clearly stated in Quran that killing is forbidden, suicide is forbidden and yet Muslims still doing it. And the extremist group shaming Islam by doing "Jihad" because they are brainwashed. When she speaks of blasphemy from Ahmadiyya books I feel like vomitting. Twisted the word of god astagfirullah. She blames the Muslim community in Europe for not being helpful. Being superior and like a know it all when she asked answers to her questions. Inshallah Allah will guide her to a straight path.

Comment

Assalamoalaikum ww.
        I would like to ask msha88, where in the quoted verse 4: 157-158 is stated that Jesus As is alive in the heavens. Or at least can he show any other verse from the Quran that shows Jesus is alive in the heavens.
        Originally posted by msha88 View Post
        Salam Brothers and Sisters

I am a Sunni Muslim. To me Sunni and Shia are Muslims. I do not hate anyone. But I have a question about Ahmadiyya. A friend of mine was reading books after books written by Mirza Gulam Ahmad and his followers. MGA claimed he is a prophet which is blasphemy because prophet Muhammad s.a.w is the messenger and prophet of Allah. Prophet Muhammad s.a.w is the last prophet sent by Allah. How can MGA claimed that he is the prophet after Muhammad s.a.w?

In one of MGA books, he said that Quran states this:

Surah 35 Fatir verse 24:

Verily, We have sent you with the truth, a bearer of glad tidings and a warner. And there never was a nation but a warner had passed among them.

إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ بَشِيرًا وَنَذِيرًا ۚ وَإِنْ مِنْ أُمَّةٍ إِلَّا خَلَا فِيهَا نَذِيرٌ

In this book written by MGA he claimed that he is a prophet after Muhammad s.a.w because Muhammad s.a.w message becomes corrupted therefore another prophet was sent, Even Buddha and Krishna was also stated as a prophet.

The most horrible part of this book is that it stated that prophet Isa a.s. died in India and claimed that there is "medical evidence" to prove this. Astagfirullah :'(

When clearly in Quran it states Isa a.s. raised by Allah unto heaven which states:

Surah 4 Nisa verse 157-158:

And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed the Messiah Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the messenger of Allah," but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them [the resemblance of Isa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)], and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed not [i.e.Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary).]

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِنْ شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُمْ بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا

But Allah raised him [Isa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (nd he is in the heavens). And Allah is ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.

بَلْ رَفَعَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَيْهِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا

Just sad really those people following Ahmadiyya movement. Spreading lies... :(

Comment

Just for the record, shias are just as much kuffaar as qadiyanis.
          "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
          Darul Ilm Blog
          Darul Ilm Faceboook
          Darul Ilm Twitter
          Darul Ilm Google+
          Ummah Radio Classes
          Ummah Radio
          Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
          Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Comment

Originally posted by nahass View Post
            Assalamoalaikum ww.
            I would like to ask msha88, where in the quoted verse 4: 157-158 is stated that Jesus As is alive in the heavens. Or at least can he show any other verse from the Quran that shows Jesus is alive in the heavens.

There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in him before he dies; and on the Day of Resurrection he [Jesus] will be a witness against them. (Surat An-Nisa’, 4:159)

Ibn Abbas Radhi-yallaahu 'anhu has clearly stated this means he will return, and so did other great scholars from the tabieen like Hasan Al Basri
            Rahima-hullaah
            and the verse where it says he was raised up. And we have the hadith which are muttawatir because so many sahaba narrated it that he will return, and that is the belief of everyone from that time, Sunni & Shia alike and you're not going to find anyone before the Qadiyanis came along that believed anything different to that.

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Ibn Abbas Radhi-yallaahu 'anhu has clearly stated this means he will return, and so did other great scholars from the tabieen like Hasan Al Basri
              Rahima-hullaah
              and the verse where it says he was raised up. And we have the hadith which are muttawatir because so many sahaba narrated it that he will return, and that is the belief of everyone from that time, Sunni & Shia alike and you're not going to find anyone before the Qadiyanis came along that believed anything different to that.
              And Jesus is going to say the following in his second coming as per their Books in Matthew 7:22-23

22''Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy
              name done many wonderful works?''

23 ''And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity''

Might be these are the few verses that have not been altered in their books
              My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Assalamoalaikum ww
                From the verse quoted 4 :159, it is a continuation from previous verses especially 4:158 (On the contrary Allah exalted him to Himself. And Allah is Mighty, Wise)."who will not believe in him before he dies" has nothing to do with belief in Jesus, it refers to the exaltation that Allah has given to Jesus after they believed to have crucified Jesus. It is therefore "who will not believe in it(the crucifixion) before he dies". Where is it stated that Jesus As is alive in heaven?
                Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post

Rahima-hullaah

Comment

Originally posted by nahass View Post
                  Assalamoalaikum ww
                  From the verse quoted 4 :159, it is a continuation from previous verses especially 4:158 (On the contrary Allah exalted him to Himself. And Allah is Mighty, Wise)."who will not believe in him before he dies" has nothing to do with belief in Jesus, it refers to the exaltation that Allah has given to Jesus after they believed to have crucified Jesus. It is therefore "who will not believe in it(the crucifixion) before he dies". Where is it stated that Jesus As is alive in heaven?
                  It is universally agreed upon that is what they verse means, as it was stated by Ibn Abbas, great scholars of the Tabieen like Al Hasan Al Basri and every scholar after that, i dunno what of that is so hard for you to comprehend, add that to the muttawatir narrations that Isa alayhis salaam will return to kill Dajjaal - something both Sunnis and Shia for all their differences, actually agree on, which tells you what the prevailing belief has always been since the very beginning, until Qadiyanis came along and started to claim something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Darul Ilm View Post
                    Just for the record, shias are just as much kuffaar as qadiyanis.
                    so you are saying that No difference between Shias and Qadiyanis ?

Comment

From my limited knowledge I say that Ahmedis are not considered as Non Muslim on the issue of Isa ( as ) alive or dead. They are considered non muslims because they consider Mirza Ghulam as a prophet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                        From my limited knowledge I say that Ahmedis are not considered as Non Muslim on the issue of Isa ( as ) alive or dead. They are considered non muslims because they consider Mirza Ghulam as a prophet.
                        This is a clear cut belief of Islam, and for them to reject it when the issue is clear, there is ijma on it and the narrations of hadith about it are muttawatir, it is clear kufr in that sense as well.

Comment

Ahmadiyya/quadiyyani's cannot be considered as Muslims. Anyone who does not believe in Allah(SWT) and the last messenger (Muhammad :saw:) cannot be a Muslim. They believe in their false prophet, who died in his own excrement hence they have left the fundamental belief of a Muslim.
                          Don't let my online status deceive you
                          (I'm just a member of the Chinese terracotta army)

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                            This is a clear cut belief of Islam, and for them to reject it when the issue is clear, there is ijma on it and the narrations of hadith about it are muttawatir, it is clear kufr in that sense as well.

You first need to understand that Ahmedis are declared as out of Islam in Pakistan. It was done after giving there Khalifa Mirza Nasir Ahmed an opportunity to explain his contention.

You need to read the entire process how the decision was reached regarding them.

Brother , if you notice in the Muslim world around us , you will find that one sect calling other sect as Kafir is quiet common these days. But at the same time it not often but rare that you will find all the sects getting together against one. Its not an easy process.

There are complexities involved in declaring someone or whole sect as Kafir.

My post was no way trying to defend them because its a fact all the other sects got together and declared them out of fold of islam ( these sects are so different they they themselves speak against each other on several issues , but still they did come together on this issue :) ).

I just pointed out a technical aspect here.

Mirza Ghulam claimed to be various things at different points of his life , but it was claim of being prophet that really turned Muslims against him. Also , that was the basic reason why Ahmedis were declared as out of islam fold. That is because a new prophet means new Ummah , and any one not believing Him would automatically be kafir according to them . Thus it was necessary to declare them as out of fold of Islam.

I hope you get my point.

Comment

Originally posted by spytek View Post
                              Ahmadiyya/quadiyyani's cannot be considered as Muslims. Anyone who does not believe in Allah(SWT) and the last messenger (Muhammad :saw:) cannot be a Muslim. They believe in their false prophet, who died in his own excrement hence they have left the fundamental belief of a Muslim.

Brother excrement part is not correct.

He was not a prophet can be proved by much more authentic sources.

Comment

Working...
                              X