Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sickness during Ramadhan: A Punishment or Mercy from Allah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickness during Ramadhan: A Punishment or Mercy from Allah?

السلام عليكم

I've been sick since day one of Ramadhan. Once one of the illness began to disappear, a new one began... I have fasted all days so far, excluding one due to extreme pain and needing to take medication. Is this a sign that Allah is angry with me, or could it be that He wants to forgive my sins? I want to think good of my Lord, but I'm afraid that I might be doing something wrong.

I hope you are all having a good Ramadhan.
    Last edited by Fatimah Yusuf; 11-07-14, 04:48 AM.

Re: Sickness during Ramadhan: A Punishment or Mercy from Allah?

Perhaps the illness is a means for Allah to erase your sins and adding you more reward

Some hadiths say that :

“No fatigue, nor disease, nor anxiety, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that” (Hadith Bukhari and Muslim)

“The greater reward is with the greater trial or (in other words); the greater the trial or hardship level, then the greater the reward.” (Hadith Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah)
    :GB_bonesrock:
    And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Yes allah forgive sins through diseases & trials x 70 times virtues for ramadan ( my opinion)
      My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

A brother had asked for daleel here are the quotes but Name of the book is missing. This was found in Ummah a few months ago

''Ali ibn Abi Talib said, "The person who says something indecent and the person who makes it known are equal as far as the wrong action is concerned."

325. Shubayl ibn 'Awf said, "It is said, 'Whoever hears something indecent and then spreads it is like the one who originated it.'"

'Ata thought that an exemplary punishment should be carried out on anyone who makes adultery known. He said, "He has made indecency.
        known.
        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
          a brother had asked for daleel here are the quotes but name of the book is missing. This was found in ummah a few months ago

''ali ibn abi talib said, "the person who says something indecent and the person who makes it known are equal as far as the wrong action is concerned."

325. Shubayl ibn 'awf said, "it is said, 'whoever hears something indecent and then spreads it is like the one who originated it.'"

'ata thought that an exemplary punishment should be carried out on anyone who makes adultery known. He said, "he has made indecency.
          Known.
          sorry posted in the wrong thread,
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X