Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someon explain the comic section at sunnah.org?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someon explain the comic section at sunnah.org?

Ok this is not to take a swipe at anyone but a serious question which I fail to understand. Why does Sunnah.org have a comic section? That is drawings of cartoons. Is there any difference of opinion in regards to such drawings being permissible or not? I was always under the impression they are haraam since these ones are not even taken by cameras but hand drawn. And then Abu Mus'ab share this very nice booklet about Photography and Modern day Challenges....

The purpose of the question is because people here share some articles from the website which at times are very good but this one thing baffles me. Perhaps someone can explain.
    Watch those eyes

Re: Can someon explain the comic section at sunnah.org?

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    Ok this is not to take a swipe at anyone but a serious question which I fail to understand. Why does Sunnah.org have a comic section? That is drawings of cartoons. Is there any difference of opinion in regards to such drawings being permissible or not? I was always under the impression they are haraam since these ones are not even taken by cameras but hand drawn. And then Abu Mus'ab share this very nice booklet about Photography and Modern day Challenges....

The purpose of the question is because people here share some articles from the website which at times are very good but this one thing baffles me. Perhaps someone can explain.
    Did u get it from my wall? The booklet?
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
      Did u get it from my wall? The booklet?
      Yeah. Actually from Darul Illm's wall.
      Watch those eyes

Comment

BTW if anyone knows sunnah.org's email let me know, I have no problems with asking them directly. But the truth is I can't find their contact on the website.
        Watch those eyes

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X