Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stressed, Confused, don't know what to do.Its about existence of god.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stressed, Confused, don't know what to do.Its about existence of god.

    Dear friends,
    I am an atheist and have several threads on this forum.At this point I am really confused in life and just don't know what to do.I am researching about god.But now the more I read more I get confused and entangled in it.Like when I ask someone on a science forum that what are the theories for how the universe came into existence, they say many theories and say there is no perfect one,Big bang is just accepted by some and rejected by some.A new theory may come which may be correct.When I ask them what was before Big Bang ,they will say some sort of things and when I ask them how it came into existence so they say it always existed and when I ask them how it has always existed then they say who created god.I say them he always existed then they say so why can't those things which did bang bang always existed.They those black holes,static theory I just don't understand what to do.And now when I say that A sift gun would surely convince me of his existence then some say you can ask but the one who are qualified and had islamic education from highly known institutions say you can't ask for it.What must I do?.I am really stressed and feel that I should just leave all this and enjoy my life.Please help.

  • #2
    Re: Stressed, Confused, don't know what to do.Its about existence of god.

    How do you people feel his existence?.Has something divine or odd have happened to you which made you feel he exists?.Please tell if you have come across of something like.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Stressed, Confused, don't know what to do.Its about existence of god.

      Originally posted by ismail123 View Post
      How do you people feel his existence?.Has something divine or odd have happened to you which made you feel he exists?.Please tell if you have come across of something like.
      in life, there is sadness, hapiness, anxiety, greif BUT through it all i feel content because i feel i know the recipe of life

      and that is what our purpose is on this world. - to worship allah

      if you dont know, you wander aimlesly, substituting the natural state of worship of allah for other things - materialism, capitalism, greed, ambition, celebrity worship, fashion worship, alternative religion whatever.

      God has helped us on our way. within each and every one of us he has put the natural state of yearning to worship a highter being, our creator. If you find the right path (islam) no matter what befalls you, you will be content with your destiny because you know that not even a leaf moves withotu the permission and knowledge of allah swt.

      in sha allah, seek the truth with an open mind.

      This place has some great material to help educate you about islam, our teachings and principles.

      http://www.iera.org.uk/
      Last edited by Muslima London; 19-06-14, 08:41 AM.

      __________________________________________________ _____________________________



      please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Stressed, Confused, don't know what to do.Its about existence of god.

        Originally posted by ismail123 View Post
        Dear friends,
        I am an atheist and have several threads on this forum.At this point I am really confused in life and just don't know what to do.I am researching about god.But now the more I read more I get confused and entangled in it.Like when I ask someone on a science forum that what are the theories for how the universe came into existence, they say many theories and say there is no perfect one,Big bang is just accepted by some and rejected by some.A new theory may come which may be correct.When I ask them what was before Big Bang ,they will say some sort of things and when I ask them how it came into existence so they say it always existed and when I ask them how it has always existed then they say who created god.I say them he always existed then they say so why can't those things which did bang bang always existed.They those black holes,static theory I just don't understand what to do.And now when I say that A sift gun would surely convince me of his existence then some say you can ask but the one who are qualified and had islamic education from highly known institutions say you can't ask for it.What must I do?.I am really stressed and feel that I should just leave all this and enjoy my life.Please help.
        leave everything what people say.
        just stop your brain and ask your heart you will truly come to the answer.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Stressed, Confused, don't know what to do.Its about existence of god.

          Originally posted by newforumuser View Post
          leave everything what people say.
          just stop your brain and ask your heart you will truly come to the answer.
          I would imagine that most Muslims would take issue with the idea that you must detach your brain in order to discover Islam. And such a wishy-washy approach to understanding reality would never provide a thinking person with any confidence in their conclusions.

          Ismail123, perhaps a quote from the great Richard Feynman (and one that is reiterated by most scientists) will help:

          You see, one thing is, I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. I have approximate answers and possible beliefs and different degrees of uncertainty about different things, but I am not absolutely sure of anything and there are many things I don't know anything about, such as whether it means anything to ask why we're here ... I don't have to know an answer. I don't feel frightened not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me.
          In other words, relish the mystery of the world and not understanding things. There is a delight to be found in ignorance.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Stressed, Confused, don't know what to do.Its about existence of god.

            Originally posted by EricBlair View Post
            I would imagine that most Muslims would take issue with the idea that you must detach your brain in order to discover Islam. And such a wishy-washy approach to understanding reality would never provide a thinking person with any confidence in their conclusions.
            Islam is just advice. you follow it or not its up to you.
            if such so called thinking person is confident at some point then he is an idiot not an wise man. Islam is deeply connected with spirituality and since we are Muslims we believe in soul and hereafter life but science don't gives any proof of hereafter life.
            once on a science forum some one wrote that he wont believe on god unless he finds god and tests and practical on god.
            wow! great find love and test on it that its love. find anger and test on it that its anger. its up to you. Just read quran's translation if you are not satisfied then go and do what ever you want.
            The forum is to answer him rather to start a fight between religions.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Stressed, Confused, don't know what to do.Its about existence of god.

              Originally posted by newforumuser View Post
              if such so called thinking person is confident at some point then he is an idiot not an wise man.
              I agree but let's not get vitriolic. The reason I spoke of 'confidence' is because that was the entire issue that Ismail was facing - a lack of confidence regarding any of the philosophies that he's been exposed to. And my point was that just following his heart would not alleviate that.

              Comment

              Collapse

              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

              Working...
              X