• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacenik
    replied
    Re: Heaven And Hell

Originally posted by @nda View Post
    Asalaamu alaykum

Differences are that Paradise has real pleasures in it, and Hell really has pain in it.
    :wswrwb:

Are you saying the Christian Hell and Heaven is the opposite ? - that there's no pain and pleasure in those places ?

Leave a comment:

• Musbah
    replied

Originally posted by brody View Post
    I was raised in a Christian family, so I'm familiar with Heaven and Hell. Is the Islamic version of Heaven and Hell similar to the Christian Heaven and Hell. What are the differences?
    Here is a book in pdf on the Islamic concept of Heaven and Hell. http://d1.islamhouse.com/data/en/ih_...wa_An_Naar.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Yunus aua
    replied

Originally posted by brody View Post
    I was raised in a Christian family, so I'm familiar with Heaven and Hell. Is the Islamic version of Heaven and Hell similar to the Christian Heaven and Hell. What are the differences?

Hi,

Can't say I'm very familiar with the Christian description of Heaven. What is it described like?

Leave a comment:

• @nda
    replied

Asalaamu alaykum

Differences are that Paradise has real pleasures in it, and Hell really has pain in it.

So Paradise does equal rewards of meeting Allah [God], the righteous, but also having a family, wives, friends, drinks, food, mansions etc.

Hell is real in that people will have real bodies which burn, and real torture from Angels who are skilled in inflicting punishment.

We ask Allah to protect us from the Hell and enter us into Paradise by His kindness, ameen.

Leave a comment:

• brody
    started a topic Heaven And Hell

Heaven And Hell

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X