Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is it important that the angels visit our homes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is it important that the angels visit our homes?

I understand that if we have a dog or a photo displayed at home then the angels wont enter the house but why is it important for the angels to visit us in our homes?

Re: why is it important that the angels visit our homes?

Angels symbolize peace and blessings.

Comment

Originally posted by MariaMazhar View Post
      I understand that if we have a dog or a photo displayed at home then the angels wont enter the house but why is it important for the angels to visit us in our homes?
      Because they bring the peace and blessings from Allah upon the household
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Any space can't be kept as blank. Something must will occupy it. Similarly, according to our religious belief, the space of our house is occupied either by any of the two things , one is angels and another is Shaitan or Iblis or Ghost. However, is it not important to us to get out Shaitan from our house so that angels can occupy that space. In absence of angels our prayer will not be accepted to ALLAH swt.

Embassy Finder
        Last edited by lookisla; 13-06-14, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MariaMazhar View Post
          When we pray the angels say Ameen to our sura fathiha and other duas, if they are not there in your house you loose their Ameen who are close to Allah swt. Same even in Masjid if we keep figures or pictures of Human beings or living things Angels of Mercy do not come.

But Angels of torment like Israeel ( as) will come even if we have 1000's of figures or pictures in our home or anywhere when the death time or a torment comes.
          My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X