Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Allah accept our prays and fasts if we are not modest and dont wear the hijjab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Allah accept our prays and fasts if we are not modest and dont wear the hijjab?

This has been playing on my mind for sometime I know it says that Allah accepts the prays from men and woman that are modest does modesty mean hijjab?
    If so does that mean our prays are not accepted for those women that dont wear hijjab? And is it the same with fasting?

Re: Does Allah accept our prays and fasts if we are not modest and dont wear the hijj

[MariaMazhar;5886789]
    This has been playing on my mind for sometime I know it says that Allah accepts the prays from men and woman that are modest does modesty mean hijjab?
    Hijab is a part of Modesty.

Modesty means not only how a person dresses , but also how one talks , walks , lives , behaves etc. It is much bigger sphere.

If so does that mean our prays are not accepted for those women that dont wear hijjab? And is it the same with fasting?

No , that is not the case.

Praying and fasting are acts of worship which equates to Good deeds, where as not wearing Hijab is a sin. Both sins are Good deeds would be weighed by Allah ( swt ) , and if Good deeds are heavier one would enter Paradise , if not then one is liable to be punished.

Allah Hu Alam.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X