Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it bad to feel this way during prayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it bad to feel this way during prayer?

during prayer I dont really feel fear, I just feel calm and relaxed, is this bad?

Re: is it bad to feel this way during prayer?

why shouldn't you feel calm and relaxed when you are closer to Infinite Source :) and safe in His embrace. Verily Allah attracts us and our hearts to Him in many ways.

"And verily in remembrance of Allah a heart shall find rest" (Qur'an)
    :GB_bonesrock:
    And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with feeling calm. Wish I did :/

I don't feel anything during prayer, I know that sounds awful

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        I don't see anything wrong with feeling calm. Wish I did :/

I don't feel anything during prayer, I know that sounds awful
        You only recently started praying right? Maybe once you fully understanding what you are saying/doing then you will.

Watch these videos:
        Start from 17 mins in, because the first 17 mins are just about the ruling on the 1 that does not pray:

adn check out the signature file in my link that says Tafseer of Surah Al Fatiha - there are 2 videos of it by Mufti Menk, watch them both many times

and read this ( or buy the physical copy which is very cheap like a few dollars, google the name you can find it most Islamic online bookstores)

http://d1.islamhouse.com/data/en/ih_..._in_Salaah.pdf
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
          You only recently started praying right? Maybe once you fully understanding what you are saying/doing then you will.

Watch these videos:
          Start from 17 mins in, because the first 17 mins are just about the ruling on the 1 that does not pray:

adn check out the signature file in my link that says Tafseer of Surah Al Fatiha - there are 2 videos of it by Mufti Menk, watch them both many times

and read this ( or buy the physical copy which is very cheap like a few dollars, google the name you can find it most Islamic online bookstores)

http://d1.islamhouse.com/data/en/ih_..._in_Salaah.pdf
          Yeah. And I always have to look at my laptop to recite the at-tahiyyaat since I don't have it memorized yet. I realize I've also been putting so much focus in learning it in Arabic but not in English. Gotta start focusing on both Arabic and English verses.

Okay :jkk: I'll watch the video and look through those links tomorrow, well today, after I get up in the morning :up:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X