• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talibilm09
    replied
    Re: Stolen Money

Originally posted by Abdur Ghani View Post

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters I just had a question about a brother who works in retail for a company with numerous stores. He lied about hours that he worked at a different store and was paid and now he doesn't know what to do. If he returns the money equal to the hours he worked he might get fired because he would have to tell the manager about it. On the other hand he can just work the hours he lied about but secretly without the manager knowing. Please reply anyone jazakallau khairan. Basically i just want to know what path that brother should take to have his sins forgiven and to return the stolen money.
    Do taubun Nasuha or 'sincere repentence' and the later way seems ok if it does not put him in trouble. Because for some honour, is more important than life so risking or damaging one's life is Haram and so is the Honour. If a Mufti replies discard my reply.

Leave a comment:

• Abdur Ghani
    started a topic Stolen Money

Stolen Money

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters I just had a question about a brother who works in retail for a company with numerous stores. He lied about hours that he worked at a different store and was paid and now he doesn't know what to do. If he returns the money equal to the hours he worked he might get fired because he would have to tell the manager about it. On the other hand he can just work the hours he lied about but secretly without the manager knowing. Please reply anyone jazakallau khairan. Basically i just want to know what path that brother should take to have his sins forgiven and to return the stolen money.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X