No announcement yet.

Remorse after taking revenge (kind of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remorse after taking revenge (kind of)

Originally posted by Musbah View Post
    Just out of curiousity. Why did you both wait for over 6 years to get married and not marry sooner so you both didn't have to suppress your desires for each other? And this is one of the reasons why Islam forbids free mixing of men and women. You should not have accepted that he free mix with other women especially since you both were engaged.
    We were student then, he managed to convince us that he need to be established financially to start a family and we agreed.
    That's where we did the mistake I think.
    And I shouldn't allowed the free-mixing. next time (If there is) with anyone - my husband, children, siblings-- I will remember that for sure.

Comment

As long as you learn from your mistakes, then that is good.
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

He does not seem like a good man, do istighfar and you muslim sisters seem better off without him. Pick a good muslim husband.

Comment

Man you must have really bad self esteem issues if you keep letting that jerk back into your life, let him [email protected] someone else numerous times and still took him back when he came back to you and insulted you, called you mean names about your weight and you still forgave him? What is wrong with you? Get a backbone and kick him to the kerb! Don't let him creep his way back into your life- he literally made his bed with another woman, let them lie on it.

It's not your fault they broke up- it's not like they took your feelings into consideration when they got together, so stop feeling guilty for them, you are not their keeper or their mother, you have no responsibility towards them. Let them go and you stay as far away from them as possible if you want any form of a life that doesn't involve demeaning yourself by sticking with that lowlife.

If there is anything that displeases Allah (swt), it is carrying on with this guy as a fiance for six years and you still hadn't reached the point of approaching your family about marriage in a respectable way. Long engagements are disliked in the deen. Informing his bit-on-the-side that he was still claiming to be loyal to you is not sinful and I don't see how that would displease Allah as you only told them the truth whilst they were busy running from it.

I hope you learn your lesson from this. If a guy really wants to marry you, then the first thing you do is agree to inform your family and go about things the respectable way- not drag it on into a six year relationship; though I do give you credit for avoiding starting a physical relationship with him at least. Don't you want to marry someone who will respect you and not insult you? I think Allah (swt) has blessed you by showing that creep's true colours and getting him out of your life, otherwise if you'd married him you'd have ended up suffering for it the rest of your life.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X