major muslim sinners = munfiq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• major muslim sinners = munfiq?

I mean why would they commit major sins and still believe in god?

Re: major muslim sinners = munfiq?

Faith hasnt entered the hearts of hyprocrites. They claim to be believe in God and have faith on the outside for attention or political reasons but they know have no idea what it feels like to have true imam. And that's because they do deeds in public for the sake of worldly pursuits instead of doing deeds for the sake of Allah. Not everyone who says i believe in God truly believes with their heart. Its the patience and deeds that a person does to prove to Allah that they bear witness that there is only 1 God. Does a liar ever tell people about their lies. NO. So thats why they continue to lie n do bad sins bc most evil people don't admit to their wrongdoings. They make excuses and pretend to be good sonetimes. Its a trait of the shaytaan. They end up lying to themselves.
    Last edited by asalem; 31-05-14, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Hypocrites were worst people.

If A Muslim commits sin continuously it shows that his iman is too weak to stop him from sin.

Comment

Originally posted by meme4 View Post
        I mean why would they commit major sins and still believe in god?
        People commit all kinds of sins because weakness of human nature.

We cannot label all sinners as Munafiq.

There are two kinds of Munafiqs .

One , who knows from inside that he does not believe in Allah ( swt ) or islam , but still pretends to be Muslim for some worldly gain or to harm islam from within. This is real Munafiq

Second , someone who does have faith in islam but due to laziness is negligent in following the shariah fully.

The first one is extremely dangerous , they probably would be in lowest part of hell.
        Second one will be punished , and then entered Paradise , if Allah ( swt ) wills.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
          People commit all kinds of sins because weakness of human nature.

We cannot label all sinners as Munafiq.

There are two kinds of Munafiqs .

One , who knows from inside that he does not believe in Allah ( swt ) or islam , but still pretends to be Muslim for some worldly gain or to harm islam from within. This is real Munafiq

Second , someone who does have faith in islam but due to laziness is negligent in following the shariah fully.

The first one is extremely dangerous , they probably would be in lowest part of hell.
          Second one will be punished , and then entered Paradise , if Allah ( swt ) wills.

Or will be forgiven, if Allah SWT wishes. Also, if they make tawba, then they are not munafiqeen.

Comment

but if they continously sin like commit adultrey or steal, or if they are a muslim criminal does that not make them munafiq

Comment

but if they continously sin like commit adultrey or steal, or if they are a muslim criminal does that not make them munafiq
              Indeed, it's bad of him but he's still a Muslim, a very weak though whereas munafiqin are worse than kafir.

Comment

No, not necessarily.
                Watch those eyes

Comment

will a weak muslim enter jannah?

Comment

Muslim - someone who submits but faith has not entered his heart (surat hujurat)

Mumin - someone who faith has entered his heart, and proof is that he strives with his wealth and soul in the cause of allah (surat hujurat)

Munafiq - someone who believed, but after that he disbelieved. (surat munafiqun)

there is much more to it than just this but these r just some definitions i found from qur'an.

If someone commits sin out of desire but regrets it, i think this is not nifaq, cause he feels he did something wrong and he regrets it. On the other hand doing a sin on purpose, not feeling regret, and because u prefer misguidance over guidance, thats hypocrite.

Comment

Quran 25:68-70 '' And those who invoke not any other ilah (god) along with Allah, nor kill such life as Allah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse and whoever does this shall receive the punishment.

The torment will be doubled to him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in disgrace;

Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds, for those, Allah will CHANGE their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.''

What else A Human wants when his lord is So Loving & Gracious, So Change before its too late.
                      My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

will a weak muslim enter jannah?
                        That is for Allah do decide. All Muslims weak or strong will end up in Jannah in the end. This can be confirmed from the Quran and Hadith.

As for a Muslim who is weak entering Jannah without first tasting Hell, then I know of no definite answer to this. Allah may choose to forgive him and admit him into Paradise at first go and He may not.

And Allah knows best.
                        Watch those eyes

Comment

if a muslim commits major sins but feels no regret, is he then a munafiq?

Comment

check out this link http://www.myiwc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5043 I hope it will clear up your confusion....:)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                              That is for Allah do decide. All Muslims weak or strong will end up in Jannah in the end. This can be confirmed from the Quran and Hadith.

As for a Muslim who is weak entering Jannah without first tasting Hell, then I know of no definite answer to this. Allah may choose to forgive him and admit him into Paradise at first go and He may not.

And Allah knows best.
                              To MEME4

If we call someone a kafir or a munafiq if he is not SO then it is ourselves- this is dangerous territory . You could become a kafir & munafiq and loose all your deeds you did for 10s of years, its not worth even to think about to call anyone. That's why when Caliph Umar(ra) & Uthman(ra) knew suspects who were to kill them but did not dare to call them as munafiqs since they said they can kill them just on suspicion but needed clear proof but were happy to be Martyred instead.
                              Last edited by talibilm09; 31-05-14, 02:01 PM. Reason: martyred
                              My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X