Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers i need Help and advice!!!

Salamu alaykum brothers!

Brothers i will try to be quick about this question, for the sake of all of us, but please comment if you have the right knowledge for it JAZAKUMA ALLAHU KHAIREN BROTHER IN ADVANCE!

Brother i have vowed to never to masturbate, in where i said i ''Wallahi i wont masturbate and if i do, i shall fast 3 months'', but subhanallah ashaytaan got the better of me in where i have broken the vow i made knowing full well i cant keep the promise of fasting 3 months!,.......so the question to you brother is do i fast 3 days for breaking the vow, or do fast the 3 months (which i defintley cant).

Shukran brothers

Re: Brothers i need Help and advice!!!

http://islamqa.info/en/105286

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Haneefah View Post
      So brother do i offer an expiation of three days fast, or do i just fast the 3 months i vowed because i know i cant.

this is a lesson i have learned hard, no more senseless vows insha'allah.

jazaka allahu khairen brother!

Comment

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullah wabarakatuhu brother,

Firstly congratulations on such strong commitment to stop masturbating brother. :)

It's quite unfortunate that you failed to stop it there, but perhaps I would suggest trying your best to find a job and getting marry? Marriage should inshaAllah put a stop to that habit :)

Comment

Walaikum'Assalam.

Firstly masterbation is a big sin. So don't do it.
          Secondly making vows are something which should be kept but if the vow was something which goes against islam, then you should not do it. However u should be careful about vows... this is our Creators name we are talking about.

I can understand your position, but sadly I don't know the answer. But I hope what I said made some sense to you. If I said something wrong, may Allah(SWT) forgive me.

May Allah(SWT) help you in this situation. Ameen.

Comment

Creator's name*

couldn't edit it :/

Comment

Originally posted by Dhrubo View Post
              Walaikum'Assalam.

Firstly masterbation is a big sin. So don't do it.
              Secondly making vows are something which should be kept but if the vow was something which goes against islam, then you should not do it. However u should be careful about vows... this is our Creators name we are talking about.

I can understand your position, but sadly I don't know the answer. But I hope what I said made some sense to you. If I said something wrong, may Allah(SWT) forgive me.

May Allah(SWT) help you in this situation. Ameen.
              Marry ASAP
              My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Abdir View Post
                Salamu alaykum brothers!

Brothers i will try to be quick about this question, for the sake of all of us, but please comment if you have the right knowledge for it JAZAKUMA ALLAHU KHAIREN BROTHER IN ADVANCE!

Brother i have vowed to never to masturbate, in where i said i ''Wallahi i wont masturbate and if i do, i shall fast 3 months'', but subhanallah ashaytaan got the better of me in where i have broken the vow i made knowing full well i cant keep the promise of fasting 3 months!,.......so the question to you brother is do i fast 3 days for breaking the vow, or do fast the 3 months (which i defintley cant).

Shukran brothers
                Doing vow or making swear to your self won't prevent you from masterbath,because problem is that you are controlled by your pshycal mind..only one solution...
                Dont be slave of ur mind..control ur mind..our mind is main reason behind not some so called boogieman shaitan..(yah it possible some time shaitan does that bug it not always the case)..make your self pure..dont watch dirty things...involve your self in prayer from ur bottem of heart not from mind or fear of hell...just keep urself busy and control ur body senses,your.body is not real you...your soul is real you and soul is always pure...so do not be slave of ur mind....if u have sensation for doing masterbath then control it..its all are material desires...fight with it,dont let it control you....remember masterbath etc harm us badly pshycally and spritually..

Comment

Working...
                X