Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

I love the taste of V

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
      Thus, proved, only Mufti should give fatwas, haha!
      I'll be one, soon In Sha Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackTiger View Post
        I'll be one, soon In Sha Allah.
        Me too InshaAllah!
        Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

I drink water and milk (and on occasion some low alcoholic red wine), I used to drink a twelve pack of diet pepsi on a daily basis, however I vowed to the stars that I would overcome my addiction and so I have.

Comment

Sugar and Caffeine will stimulate your body for a "flight or fight" mode, but leaving you crash later. Commercial energy drink works by stimulating the heart pumping, and I know someone who actually died from heart failure due to him overdrinking energy drink (like 4 bottles a day). Now I believe you won't go that far lol :D, but really my sincere suggestion is, when you need an extra energy throughout the day, eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. I'm only a half vegetarian and I have noticed an increase in my energy level since I eat more veggies and abandon meat, and other vegetarians I know reported the same thing. Secondly, exercise. Exercise is like investing energy for more energy.

Disclaimer : not a nutrition expert but just sharing what personally works for me :o
            :GB_bonesrock:
            And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by umlina View Post
              I started drinking like Redbull and coffee but not too much. I like it sometimes because it gives me a good spark to practice and sometimes make me focus more in times of stress or when I'm really tired. I feel like I should cut down and start getting use of practicing without those drinks. I heard they are bad for you but I don't drink coke just water and juice. Energy drinks are the only bad thing I drink. But I also drink water while I'm drinking a Redbull.

I was wondering what is yall take in this. I don't want bad affects later. Like you can't start off your day or practice without drinking one. I don't want to get like that.
              Too much can lead to hallucinations
              Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by umlina View Post
                I started drinking like Redbull and coffee but not too much. I like it sometimes because it gives me a good spark to practice and sometimes make me focus more in times of stress or when I'm really tired. I feel like I should cut down and start getting use of practicing without those drinks. I heard they are bad for you but I don't drink coke just water and juice. Energy drinks are the only bad thing I drink. But I also drink water while I'm drinking a Redbull.

I was wondering what is yall take in this. I don't want bad affects later. Like you can't start off your day or practice without drinking one. I don't want to get like that.
                I would recommend you stay well clear of these things. Keep to water, milk, juice, beverages - thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  some energy dinks contain taurine
                  It's true that Taurine is found in animals - mainly Bulls - but the stuff they use in energy drinks is actually made in a lab (three methods of synthesis)
                  Logic is the cement of our civilisation, with which we ascend from chaos, using reason and faith in Allah as our guide.

Comment

Only when I'm on a long drive and the coffee isn't working. Then have to rely on the energy drink.

Comment

im not really into energy drinks, had red bull a couple of times but it does nothing for me and it tastes like medicine lol

Comment

Myself I drink Mother-Frosty Berry it tastes Yummy!
                        Attached Files
                        My God is Allah, my belief is Islam, my hero is none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW and my favourite book is the unique Quran

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X