Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

I started drinking like Redbull and coffee but not too much. I like it sometimes because it gives me a good spark to practice and sometimes make me focus more in times of stress or when I'm really tired. I feel like I should cut down and start getting use of practicing without those drinks. I heard they are bad for you but I don't drink coke just water and juice. Energy drinks are the only bad thing I drink. But I also drink water while I'm drinking a Redbull.

I was wondering what is yall take in this. I don't want bad affects later. Like you can't start off your day or practice without drinking one. I don't want to get like that.

Re: What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

Originally posted by umlina View Post
    I started drinking like Redbull and coffee but not too much. I like it sometimes because it gives me a good spark to practice and sometimes make me focus more in times of stress or when I'm really tired. I feel like I should cut down and start getting use of practicing without those drinks. I heard they are bad for you but I don't drink coke just water and juice. Energy drinks are the only bad thing I drink. But I also drink water while I'm drinking a Redbull.

I was wondering what is yall take in this. I don't want bad affects later. Like you can't start off your day or practice without drinking one. I don't want to get like that.
    Redbull causes one to have a heart attack
    "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by Faith1 View Post
      Redbull causes one to have a heart attack
      And therefore could be considered as makrooh. Red Bull has killed people and it does nothing but destroys you.

Comment

never really good to be dependent on something beyond your power. you should always be in control. and strive to be natraul.

Originally posted by BlackTiger View Post
        And therefore could be considered as makrooh. Red Bull has killed people and it does nothing but destroys you.
        Makroh? lol bit of an exaggeration I think. I think millions of red bulls are sold a year and a few people die and most due to lack of responsibility.

if red bull is makroh then all fizzy sinks should be makroh cuz of their level of sugars. a bit like ketchup and coffee.

it's an individuals responsibility to look after those own healf.
        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

I hate energy drinks, coffee and tea. It tastes disgusting...

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
            never really good to be dependent on something beyond your power. you should always be in control. and strive to be natraul.

Makroh? lol bit of an exaggeration I think. I think millions of red bulls are sold a year and a few people die and most due to lack of responsibility.

if red bull is makroh then all fizzy sinks should be makroh cuz of their level of sugars. a bit like ketchup and coffee.

it's an individuals responsibility to look after those own healf.
            I promise, it's more than "a few".

Comment

I promise, it's more than "a few".
              a few in comparison to millions.
              Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

:salams

energy drinks are not good along with all other fzzy stuff really

Comment

Water can kill you too, if you drink it too much! :up:
                  Documentin operssion against muslims
                  Memorization methods for the Qur'an
                  Learn arabic for free
                  IOU - free courses, SeekersHub - free courses
                  sunnah.com

Comment

Originally posted by Akhdar View Post

Water can kill you too, if you drink it too much! :up:
                    Wa Aleykum salaam.

True, lol.

Comment

i think so we can drinks its if its without alcohol but its not good for health

Comment

some energy dinks contain taurine
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

Never had them in my life neither would I try any of them 'energy drinks'
                          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Wa Aleykum salaam.

True, lol.
                            Thus, proved, only Mufti should give fatwas, haha!
                            Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

I wouldn't touch "energy" drinks. You want energy?

1.eat well
                              2.sleep well(which also means check for sleep apnea or other sleep problems)
                              3.exercise/walk 30 minutes a day,do push ups,jumping jacks...etc

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X