Muslim indifference to violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Muslim indifference to violence

The problem is media...the media makes people believe and think what they want them to think. People have no ability to think for themselves anymore...they are all just, mindless drones. The zombie Apocalypse is already here....

Comment

87,500,000 Killed - Real Terrorism
      Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم , Sahih Muslim 16/146

Comment

Originally posted by ..wadi.. View Post
        Non-Muslim indifference to violence is alarming

Comment

All these topics are the same. Some ignorant comes in and cries that Muslims are indifferent to violence, all the while the very existence of his words highlights his own blatant indifference to violence unto them, given so many groups today are openly persecuting them in numbers far larger than any Muslim force was able to produce.

In other words, just another hypocrite no one's going to take seriously. See the only reason a guy like you gets banned on forums is that people regard you as a complete waste of time. It's just exactly what people like you are. No one achieves anything from speech with such a person. But you go on and think it's because you're so awesome no one could reply to you. You're not, and the fifty before you weren't either, it's just no one cares about that loser in the room that's still debating whether or not the blue sky above is actually blue. We took colors and finished them in preschool.
          والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Do Ahmadis or Shias in Pakistan persecute Sunni Muslims? No? Of course not. But because according to you they are apostates, you will never condemn any Muslim for killing an Ahmadi.

If you want to know what caring about violence means, look at what happened when Breivik killed several dozen people - the entire western world was shocked. People all around were baffled why did it ever take place and what to do to avoid such massacres in the future. Even Guantanamo caused outrage among the US public even though the victims were not innocent and no one was killed there actually.

What Muslims do is either supporting the killings perpetuated by other Muslims or sitting calmly and pretending to not know anything. Very rarely will they condemn any specific acts of violence, both Muslim organizations and Muslims on discussion boards care more about hate speech against Muslims than about 150-200 innocent people slaughtered in the name of Allah every week - how it is that hate speech and hijab ban are unpardonable crimes against humanity but massacres of civilians and killings of apostates aren't that important is beyond my comprehension.

So tell me - if Muslims care so much, why don't they do anthing to stop the violence? Why so many Islamic "charities" have been caught on financing terrorism? Why do Muslim organizations constantly whine about hijab bans while remaining silent over the deaths of thousands in Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria (massacres of Alawis and Christians) and pretty much everywhere where Islam is dominant? Why no Islamic cleric can bring himself to condemn Taliban for their suicide bombings of weddings and markets or Saddam Hussein for his atrocities against Shias? Are their lives worth less than those of Muslims?
            Last edited by Panthera tigris; 28-02-14, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthera tigris View Post
              Do Ahmadis or Shias in Pakistan persecute Sunni Muslims? No? Of course not. But because according to you they are apostates, you will never condemn any Muslim for killing an Ahmadi.

If you want to know what caring about violence means, look at what happened when Breivik killed several dozen people - the entire western world was shocked. People all around were baffled why did it ever take place and what to do to avoid such massacres in the future. Even Guantanamo caused outrage among the US public even though the victims were not innocent and no one was killed there actually.

What Muslims do is either supporting the killings perpetuated by other Muslims or sitting calmly and pretending to not know anything. Very rarely will they condemn any specific acts of violence, both Muslim organizations and Muslims on discussion boards care more about hate speech against Muslims than about 150-200 innocent people slaughtered in the name of Allah every week - how it is that hate speech and hijab ban are unpardonable crimes against humanity but massacres of civilians and killings of apostates aren't that important is beyond my comprehension.

So tell me - if Muslims care so much, why don't they do anthing to stop the violence? Why so many Islamic "charities" have been caught on financing terrorism? Why do Muslim organizations constantly whine about hijab bans while remaining silent over the deaths of thousands in Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria (massacres of Alawis and Christians) and pretty much everywhere where Islam is dominant? Why no Islamic cleric can bring himself to condemn Taliban for their suicide bombings of weddings and markets or Saddam Hussein for his atrocities against Shias? Are their lives worth less than those of Muslims?

More propaganda.

The victims in Gitmo were not innocent? Oh really? How many people there have actually been charged with anything? We have numerous cases of people who were sent there yet they were completely innocent and after rotting away for many years, being tortured - they were finally released. So strike 1 on that lie of yours.

People have died there because of what they were put through. Strike 2.

Muslim organisations do nothning but bend over backwards condmening every act of terrorism that happens. Muslim leaders up and down the country were condemning the murder of Lee Rigby, imams were given Friday sermons on the very subject, speaking against it.

The highest religious authority in Saudi after 9/11 came out condemning what happened, they condemned Al-Qaeda, declaring them heretics and trouble makers. Big name scholars have been doing so for years, but of course you aren't interested in that at all. You just want to sit on ur lazy backsides and just keep rehashing this tired old lie that Muslim leaders remain quiet on this.

Strike 3 on that lie.

Strike 4 - 99% of the charities have done no wrong at all. Myabe a handful of charities are guilty of what you claim, and they are a few at the very most. All the well known respected organisations have done nothing except good all over the world - this is just yet another tactic of you Muslim haters to smear all Islamic charities of being fronts for Jihadis and terrorism.

So save us this BS of yours. Yoour accusations have no merit to them at all. People like you only look for what you want to see, the negative and ignore anything that would contradict the lies you love to believe.

Don'te lecture us on anything when your countries have blood on their hands and are guilty of worse crimes over the past few centuries up until the present day,.
              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

I see evidence even on this board - when I see people vowing their support for ISIS or calling Boko Haram's insurgency "a struggle for Islam" or people being proud of how their brothers in faith "managed to slaughter the kuffar" - then I can't but wonder "what the hell?"

To the rest of your post, I'll answer later.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthera tigris View Post
                  I see evidence even on this board - when I see people vowing their support for ISIS or calling Boko Haram's insurgency "a struggle for Islam" or people being proud of how their brothers in faith "managed to slaughter the kuffar" - then I can't but wonder "what the hell?"

To the rest of your post, I'll answer later.
                  Yeah and there are far more people who're against stuff Boko Haram are doing. And you have no worthwhile response tpo what i said because what you wrote is all propaganda. Muslims are not silent, you just stick your fingers in your ears and ignore it so you can accuse muslims of indifference, when the reality is people like you are no better.

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

trust this kaffir panthera not to mention this

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...om=moreStories

and this was way back when there was no boko haram

Comment

People like him are of the mentality that Muslims are never the victims and are always the guilty party. After all this is the same guy that knows nothing of the seerah, yet posts bits and pieces which claims supports the fact that the Muslims are the ones that were guilty of making the idol worshipers persecute and kill them *rolleyes*

Comment

No. Please delete that link. That is a bad documentary, no one should watch that.

If this guy really cares about facts, then he can go through at the very least the meccan stage of the seerah covered by Yasir Qadhi
                        http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAEA99D24CA2F9A8F

He deals with the seerah in a very academic manner - and refutes some of the orientalist garbage people like him have been brainwashed with,.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu everyone, :)

I just got out from jail...(by jail I mean being banned by the admin), and I want to sincerely
                        ask for forgiveness to everyone here for my ignorance in sharing this documentary.

I'm terribly sorry for sharing the documentary. I saw half of the video and
                        see no misinformation on what they said about the sirah. So I thought the whole
                        video is okay. I've made the big mistake of not viewing the whole video before sharing it.
                        But after this ban, I continue to view the whole video, they indeed put in some dangerous
                        and controversial things, and also put in derogatory and misleading things about
                        Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the laws of Islam.

This is my own fault, one of the biggest fault in my life, and inshaAllah I will NOT
                        do this again. I'm terribly sorry for my mistake

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu :)

Comment

Originally posted by imranies View Post
                          Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu everyone, :)

I just got out from jail...(by jail I mean being banned by the admin), and I want to sincerely
                          ask for forgiveness to everyone here for my ignorance in sharing this documentary.

I'm terribly sorry for sharing the documentary. I saw half of the video and
                          see no misinformation on what they said about the sirah. So I thought the whole
                          video is okay. I've made the big mistake of not viewing the whole video before sharing it.
                          But after this ban, I continue to view the whole video, they indeed put in some dangerous
                          and controversial things, and also put in derogatory and misleading things about
                          Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the laws of Islam.

This is my own fault, one of the biggest fault in my life, and inshaAllah I will NOT
                          do this again. I'm terribly sorry for my mistake

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu :)
                          :salams
                          Take it easy. It was just a mistake on ur part, you didn't know. Apart from having Abdur Raheem Green on there, it was just meh, plus it had anti muslim nutjobs like Robert Spencer, Nonie Darwish - i mean woh the hell are those 2 losers to be speaking on Islamic history as if they are in the least bit reputable let alone "scholars"

Yasir Qadhi's Seerah Series which i linked is by far the most detailed and best of its kind in english - especially because he goes into detail and refutes many of the lies the enemies of Islam come up with regarding various incidences during the life of the Prophet :saw:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                            :salams
                            Take it easy. It was just a mistake on ur part, you didn't know. Apart from having Abdur Raheem Green on there, it was just meh, plus it had anti muslim nutjobs like Robert Spencer, Nonie Darwish - i mean woh the hell are those 2 losers to be speaking on Islamic history as if they are in the least bit reputable let alone "scholars"

Yasir Qadhi's Seerah Series which i linked is by far the most detailed and best of its kind in english - especially because he goes into detail and refutes many of the lies the enemies of Islam come up with regarding various incidences during the life of the Prophet :saw:
                            Yea they really got me when I saw brother Abdur Raheem Green there, I thought everything is gonna be just fine XD

InshaAllah I will view more of the brother Yasir Qadhi's Seerah Series you gave. Thanks for your sharing and understanding :)

Comment

Originally posted by Umar_ View Post
                              The concept of Islam as an intrinsically violent, anti-progressive opponent in the modern world is both ignorant and dangerous. The new prominence of this idea in America provides a good measure of the distorted information that exists in our political environment. It's almost as though the bloody, parochial views of Ariel Sharon on the nature of Palestinians had been exalted to a world view, worthy of every statesman's consideration.

How easily we forget that the history of organized Christianity provides almost certainly the bloodiest tale in all of human history.

The Crusades, that dark saga of Christianity written in blood and terror, continued sporadically over hundreds of years. They served little other purpose than gathering wealth through spoils and sacking cities and easing the periodic domestic political difficulties of the papacy and major princes of Europe.

We hear of the treatment of women under Islam in certain places, not remembering that Christian women were left locked in iron chastity belts for years while their husbands raped their way across the Near East. And the character of Saladin, hard warrior that he was, shines nobly in history compared to the moral shabbiness of Richard Lionheart.

Europe wove a remarkable tapestry of horrors in the name of Christianity from the beginning of the modern era. There was the Holy Inquisition, the Expulsion of the Jews from Spain, the Reformation, the Counter-Reformation, the Thirty Years' War, the English Civil War, the St Bartholomew Massacre, Cromwell's slaughter in Ireland, the enslavement and widespread extermination of native peoples in the Americas, the Eighty Years' War in Holland, the expulsion of the Huguenots from France, the pogroms, the burning of witches, and numberless other horrific events right down to The Holocaust itself, which was largely the work of people who considered themselves, as did the slave drivers of America's South, to be Christians.

How anyone with this heritage can describe Islam as notably bloodthirsty plainly tells us that immense ignorance is at work here.

What limited knowledge I have of Islam is enough to know that there is no history, despite bloody characters like Tamerlane, to overtop Europe's excesses, and, in some cases, there has been generosity of spirit exceeding that shown by Christians
                              I just happened to see this interesting Post , So anybody to refute this but I am not much interested in this issues :(
                              My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                                I just happened to see this interesting Post , So anybody to refute this but I am not much interested in this issues :(
                                I'm not even Muslim but the post by Umar is 100% correct, I'd probably argue that the the vast majority of conflict has very little do with religion and is very much driven by human greed and desire for resources, people forget how bloody history was and the number of lives lost during the last 100 years. Both World War 1 and 2 were driven by economic and imperial reasons, in a nutshell the Germans wanted an empire and the Brits, French etc didn't want anyone stepping on their "turf", it sounds like a gang war doesn't it? When innocent people die it's a tragedy but the main issue is that people spend 24/7 watching the news and lose perspective, no matter how bad things are today, when compared to what went before as Umar has brilliantly highlighted, todays conflicts are not anywhere near the same. It also depends how you define "war", if you look at deaths caused by conflict over drugs, money, gold, diamonds and oil this will far outweigh deaths caused by all the "wars" you hear about on the news, the problem is generally always human greed

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X