Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prophet(SAL)'S MARRIAGE WITH AYSHA (ra) is it a matter that Muslims feel shy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prophet(SAL)'S MARRIAGE WITH AYSHA (ra) is it a matter that Muslims feel shy ?

Many Anti muslims and Christian missionaries Attack Prophet when they can't defend their religion (1+1+1=1) Lets see their False claims.

AISHA'S MARRIAGE'' WHICH WAS as per her ''FATHER"S WISH'' & ALLAH'S DEVINE approval, and approval as per the ''CUSTOMS'' of that AGE( AS PER TESTAMENTS JOSEPH 90 years married 12 years Mary, 78 years difference (AS PER THEIR BOOKS) Mary read ''turntoislam'')

Medical term '' Pedophilia'' means ''sexual activity with children who have not reached Puberty"' Aisha had already reached puberty ( see all references even of anti muslims) so Prophet DOES NOT come even under the Medical law and other terms of ''peodophile doesn't suit him as well since these psychopathics '' LIKE ONLY KIDS'' but Prophet(sal) liked ''widows' ITS JUST THE OPPOSITE.

, . God the Creator of Human beings knows well and is the final '' DECIDER'' what's ' Moral" and what's not, Prophet married mostly WIDOWS not for his desire or lust but mainly to help them (bcos they had none to depend to eat and live) and also for bringing unity among ARABS INCLUDING JEWS who were widows (not virgins)

God GAVE THIS LAW OF ISLAM as a WAY OUT of our and society's problems OF TODAY . like we have the mentally retarded we have the contrast ones who 'RIPE BEFORE THE AGE'', we also see libido needs of the people some have too much of ''LIBIDO' 'PERVERT' right from the start (TOO MANY SCHOOL KIDS PREGNANCIES IN USA N EUROPE and ALSO A LOT OF INCEST between father and his kids) and some Young or the under aged ''DESIRE' the old ones (saw my school friends at 15 yrs going for the aunties at late 40's ) and ''May be the vice-versa' and we often quote '' LOVE IS BLIND' what happens with these cases of AGE DIFFERENCE . you let them 'suicide' like ' Romeo-Juliet" Let them Live like your LAW gave life to 'Gays ' and 'Lesbians' WHICH IS A THING TO BE FEEL ASHAMED MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE

So Prophet was the 'best example'' as per Quran though he lived with Aysha 2 years before Puberty but he rightly waited untill it shows his excellence and Aisha had reported(bukhari B6 299) none could control his sexual desires as Prophet.

But there are so many speculations about ALLAH's intention about her young age marriage,(9 OR 14 OR 19) May be God Wanted her to LIVE LONG (as she was young highest narrator of hadith among women 2200 +) to explain the Muslim community ''the inner PRIVATE Laws, CODES,Methods(sunnah)of personal life'' from Prophet Muhammad right from '' METHODS (all are scientifically accepted as the most healthy ) of eating,sleeping, playing loving wife, helping her in household works, method of passing Urine,stools, taking bath for ejaculations cleaning of semen etc etc

Wow, that a ''Lot' but still's there's a LOT more That's why god had Send prophets To humans (all) for ' a mission to teach ''THE ART OF LIVING'' 
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Re: Prophet(SAL)'S MARRIAGE WITH AYSHA (ra) is it a matter that Muslims feel shy ?

The christians missionaries come up with idiotic argumaents. It is not even established what Aisha's actual age was. It's just specualtion. Even so if she was 9, then it does not matter as it was normal for the time.

If it is such a big an issue, then why did the people of makkah at the time of the Prophet saww not attack him for getting married to someone so young? after all they attacked him on everything possible and accused him of all sorts. He is a man of sublime morals - no one can come close to him.

Comment

Re: Prophet(SAL)'S MARRIAGE WITH AYSHA (ra) is it a matter that Muslims feel shy ?

Asalam,

very logic reply brother, hope its the first of many, jazakallah khair

Originally posted by thinkaboutit View Post
      the christians missionaries come up with idiotic argumaents. It is not even established what aisha's actual age was. It's just specualtion. Even so if she was 9, then it does not matter as it was normal for the time.

If it is such a big an issue, then why did the people of makkah at the time of the prophet saww not attack him for getting married to someone so young? After all they attacked him on everything possible and accused him of all sorts. He is a man of sublime morals - no one can come close to him.
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by thinkaboutit View Post
        The christians missionaries come up with idiotic argumaents. It is not even established what Aisha's actual age was. It's just specualtion. Even so if she was 9, then it does not matter as it was normal for the time.

If it is such a big an issue, then why did the people of makkah at the time of the Prophet saww not attack him for getting married to someone so young? after all they attacked him on everything possible and accused him of all sorts. He is a man of sublime morals - no one can come close to him.

Its our DUTY to defend our Nabi when hate & calaumny is instigated against the PURE Nature of our Prophet(sal). His words reflected his heart, not even a bit of deception, not even to his enemies , he lived exactly as Allah wanted to live and show as the Greatest example for the whole Mankind but never for his ego or desire nor for the comforts,wealth or Power of this world. If he was a Pervert it would be obvious when Pagan Arabs offered him to be their king and offered as many girls as he liked in exchange for stop preaching Islam but he turned down this offer which came through his Very beloved Guardian Uncle Abu Talib replying that if the Sun and Moon was placed in his both hands he would not stop it because it was the Message from the Creator of the worlds to the MANKIND .

Lets see the false claims of the attackers of Islam and their conspiracy which is clear from the following copy & paste

''(It may be interesting to note here that until 1889, marriage of a 10-year old girl could be registered anywhere in the United States
        , at which time the State of California raised the age to fourteen.It was not until 1913 that this age was raised to eighteen.)

Now they talk like Angels while their minds are filled with CRAP always CLEARLY depicted from their YOU TUBE comments they post .
        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
          Many Anti muslims and Christian missionaries Attack Prophet when they can't defend their religion (1+1+1=1) Lets see their False claims.

AISHA'S MARRIAGE'' WHICH WAS as per her ''FATHER"S WISH'' & ALLAH'S DEVINE approval, and approval as per the ''CUSTOMS'' of that AGE( AS PER TESTAMENTS JOSEPH 90 years married 12 years Mary, 78 years difference (AS PER THEIR BOOKS) Mary read ''turntoislam'')

Medical term '' Pedophilia'' means ''sexual activity with children who have not reached Puberty"' Aisha had already reached puberty ( see all references even of anti muslims) so Prophet DOES NOT come even under the Medical law and other terms of ''peodophile doesn't suit him as well since these psychopathics '' LIKE ONLY KIDS'' but Prophet(sal) liked ''widows' ITS JUST THE OPPOSITE.

, . God the Creator of Human beings knows well and is the final '' DECIDER'' what's ' Moral" and what's not, Prophet married mostly WIDOWS not for his desire or lust but mainly to help them (bcos they had none to depend to eat and live) and also for bringing unity among ARABS INCLUDING JEWS who were widows (not virgins)

God GAVE THIS LAW OF ISLAM as a WAY OUT of our and society's problems OF TODAY . like we have the mentally retarded we have the contrast ones who 'RIPE BEFORE THE AGE'', we also see libido needs of the people some have too much of ''LIBIDO' 'PERVERT' right from the start (TOO MANY SCHOOL KIDS PREGNANCIES IN USA N EUROPE and ALSO A LOT OF INCEST between father and his kids) and some Young or the under aged ''DESIRE' the old ones (saw my school friends at 15 yrs going for the aunties at late 40's ) and ''May be the vice-versa' and we often quote '' LOVE IS BLIND' what happens with these cases of AGE DIFFERENCE . you let them 'suicide' like ' Romeo-Juliet" Let them Live like your LAW gave life to 'Gays ' and 'Lesbians' WHICH IS A THING TO BE FEEL ASHAMED MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE

So Prophet was the 'best example'' as per Quran though he lived with Aysha 2 years before Puberty but he rightly waited untill it shows his excellence and Aisha had reported(bukhari B6 299) none could control his sexual desires as Prophet.

But there are so many speculations about ALLAH's intention about her young age marriage,(9 OR 14 OR 19) May be God Wanted her to LIVE LONG (as she was young highest narrator of hadith among women 2200 +) to explain the Muslim community ''the inner PRIVATE Laws, CODES,Methods(sunnah)of personal life'' from Prophet Muhammad right from '' METHODS (all are scientifically accepted as the most healthy ) of eating,sleeping, playing loving wife, helping her in household works, method of passing Urine,stools, taking bath for ejaculations cleaning of semen etc etc

Wow, that a ''Lot' but still's there's a LOT more That's why god had Send prophets To humans (all) for ' a mission to teach ''THE ART OF LIVING'' 

Its sooooooooo disgusting to see muslims discussing being ''GAY'' is ok or not ? (see thread'' can you be both religious & gay ?)

The dead sea was created when Allah swt throw upside down those cities who committed these crimes and other adjacent cities were excessive brimstones rained by the Wrath of Allah swt & was again cursed with ''AIDS' is this not enough ?

iwasJimmyjimmy quotes ''Hey, it's Gay Marraige day in the UK today, all the gays are getting married.

What happened to all the people frothing with rage and wondering how long it will be before Incest and Paedophilia is legalised?

But they allow anything, even illegtimate births but do not Allow ? listen to Uncle Deedat in his funny way www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lX96qH4bQ
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Actually, the problem can be related to a psychological phenomenon.

If you tell people something over and over again for long enough, they will believe it to be true. It will define for them what is right and what is wrong.

From a very early age Muslims, thanks to Western Influence, are taught that marrying below a certain age limit is not permitted. The persons definition of what is right and what is wrong changes as a result of this.

Instead of looking at the fact that children are no longer considered children when adult physiological and anatomical changes take place, they continue to consider anyone below that certain age limit to be a child.

A woman can have puberty as early as 9 years old. My sister had it. Once puberty hits, you are not longer considered a child. You can get married. It is that simple.

However, the definitions which are ingrained in the minds of people, that if you are not 16 (or whatever the age may be for marriage in your country), then you are a child and cannot get married.

What is ironic is that very same people have no problem with these "children" having premarital sex! That is categorized under the heading of "sexual exploration."
            Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
              Actually, the problem can be related to a psychological phenomenon.

If you tell people something over and over again for long enough, they will believe it to be true. It will define for them what is right and what is wrong.

From a very early age Muslims, thanks to Western Influence, are taught that marrying below a certain age limit is not permitted. The persons definition of what is right and what is wrong changes as a result of this.

Instead of looking at the fact that children are no longer considered children when adult physiological and anatomical changes take place, they continue to consider anyone below that certain age limit to be a child.

A woman can have puberty as early as 9 years old. My sister had it. Once puberty hits, you are not longer considered a child. You can get married. It is that simple.

However, the definitions which are ingrained in the minds of people, that if you are not 16 (or whatever the age may be for marriage in your country), then you are a child and cannot get married.

What is ironic is that very same people have no problem with these "children" having premarital sex! That is categorized under the heading of "sexual exploration."
              PROPHET married eight widows and one virgin so if ANYONE really wants to follow PROPHET (SAL)let him marry widows FIRST, the most he liked or to which he gave 90% approval and only 10% approval to young virgin like AYSHA (ra) But the attackers of Islam want to point out at the 10 % but not the 90% (marriage of mostly widows) which DESERVES appreciation of the Highest degree but they want to hang on to 10% shows the CRAP in their Minds or 90% Bias in their Judgement
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

First of all, Imam Shafi'ie in his "Ummul Kitaab" and Imam Bayhaqi said that it wasn't uncommon to see in their era the Arabian girls got their first menstruation in age 8 - 9, and gave birth to child in age 10. It was so common it's like a social norm during the era.

(I recall an ulema wrote a narration from Aisha she had her first puberty symptom in age 7, where she lost a lot of hair due to it.)

When a revelation came to Prophet to offer a divorce to his wives, he offered Aisha to consult her parents first. And Aisha assertively replied, "I don't need to consult my parents first. I choose the Messenger of Allah and to stay in this marriage!". The enemies of Allah should really cease their fantasy that Aisha is a forced child marriage thingy. She even loved her husband, and loved her marriage.

Then most of all, Aisha has an outstanding mental maturity and intelligence. Several years after her marriage, she participated in the war, with Anas ibn Malik as witness how she and her sister 'Asma helped sharing the water to the muslim troops. Rarely early teens today can have such capability. And she has a strong curiosity, always learned from Rasulullah, she became a scholar in her own legacy --- the reason why Sunnah survived today.

PROPHET married eight widows and one virgin so if ANYONE really wants to follow PROPHET (SAL)let him marry widows FIRST, the most he liked or to which he gave 90% approval and only 10% approval to young virgin like AYSHA
                Agree, akhi. But even muslims now will say "oooh but Rasul married Aisha" to seek a younger virgin second wife to remarry, lol. :p
                :GB_bonesrock:
                And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
                  First of all, Imam Shafi'ie in his "Ummul Kitaab" and Imam Bayhaqi said that it wasn't uncommon to see in their era the Arabian girls got their first menstruation in age 8 - 9, and gave birth to child in age 10. It was so common it's like a social norm during the era.

(I recall an ulema wrote a narration from Aisha she had her first puberty symptom in age 7, where she lost a lot of hair due to it.)

When a revelation came to Prophet to offer a divorce to his wives, he offered Aisha to consult her parents first. And Aisha assertively replied, "I don't need to consult my parents first. I choose the Messenger of Allah and to stay in this marriage!". The enemies of Allah should really cease their fantasy that Aisha is a forced child marriage thingy. She even loved her husband, and loved her marriage.

Then most of all, Aisha has an outstanding mental maturity and intelligence. Several years after her marriage, she participated in the war, with Anas ibn Malik as witness how she and her sister 'Asma helped sharing the water to the muslim troops. Rarely early teens today can have such capability. And she has a strong curiosity, always learned from Rasulullah, she became a scholar in her own legacy --- the reason why Sunnah survived today.

Agree, akhi. But even muslims now will say "oooh but Rasul married Aisha" to seek a younger virgin second wife to remarry, lol. :p
                  Reply with good reasoning & logic. Even I heard Arabs those days a !0 year old would look like 18 years tall & strong. that's why the Pagans, Jews & the Christians attacked Prophet (sal) on all issues but never on the age of Aysha (ra) or else it was no Chance they forget this if this was an Issue those days. These False Peodophile claims had started for the past two decades where works of Missionaries have intensified they find every loop hole to attack but they forgot themselves...... read this copy & paste of Law in the USA

'' (It may be interesting to note here that until 1889, marriage of a 10-year old girl could be registered anywhere in the United States
                  , at which time the State of California raised the age to fourteen.It was not until 1913that this age was raised to eighteen.)''
                  My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Prophet had been given the strength of 30 men which was clearly visible from some incidents and he was given special privilege in the Quran to marry any number as he saw was appropriate for him (He was the King Of Arabs) but Prophet was modest if there is any Pervert in his place would have claimed 30 x 4 = 120 wives and cite example of King & Prophet Solomon(pbh) who according to bible has 700 wives and as per hadith had 99 wives.
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                      Prophet had been given the strength of 30 men which was clearly visible from some incidents and he was given special privilege in the Quran to marry any number as he saw was appropriate for him (He was the King Of Arabs) but Prophet was modest if there is any Pervert in his place would have claimed 30 x 4 = 120 wives and cite example of King & Prophet Solomon(pbh) who according to bible has 700 wives and as per hadith had 99 wives.

I came across a Youtube video slandering our Prophet about 20 misquoted & misinterpreted allegations so i have invited them to ummah if they want the answers, so do answer them for Allah swt' sake .

For more on the OP read post # 561 in the below thread

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...age+with+aysha
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Talibilm the Christians are saying me that no where Mary and Joseph age is mention in the Bible.

What should i do now? :/

Comment

Originally posted by UzairAhmed View Post
                          Talibilm the Christians are saying me that no where Mary and Joseph age is mention in the Bible.

What should i do now? :/

This is one of the last link remaining these people are so crooked they will delete records even on online & Create records any time Kindly download in a dvd and keep as a record or we will loose this too.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...0023442AAh7jxd

THE following hadith proves all those marriages of widows some of them were over 50 years of age shows that Prophet (Pbuh) never married with lust
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

jazakallah khair!!!!! thnks...its a good read!!
                            Oh Beloved...take away what I want.
                            Take away what I do.
                            Take away what I need.
                            Take away everything
                            that takes me from you...-Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Zulia View Post
                              jazakallah khair!!!!! thnks...its a good read!!
                              bump
                              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X