Knowledge will be taken away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowledge will be taken away

There are hadith saying knowledge will be taken away, Have we reached that stage now ? Does it refer to Muslims or non Muslims? seems people of the book have started to bombard Islam with ''twisted'' tales too much than ever before is this the real meaning for this ? what's the remedy ?
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Re: Knowledge will be taken away

It's meant to be a sign of Qiyamat and yes I'd say we've reached it. Look around you andsee how many people even have the slightest knowledge about their own religion or their beliefs. I work with a lot of athiests and they honestly don't have a clue about anything. They think we were just born out of nowhere, we'll die and that's it nothing will happen afterwards and that the Earth was created by some big bang. Even Muslims lack knowledge, they value culture way more than religion. A prime example being milaad, a purely cultural thing and does not have a single thing to do with Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc24 View Post
      it's meant to be a sign of qiyamat and yes i'd say we've reached it. Look around you andsee how many people even have the slightest knowledge about their own religion or their beliefs. I work with a lot of athiests and they honestly don't have a clue about anything. They think we were just born out of nowhere, we'll die and that's it nothing will happen afterwards and that the earth was created by some big bang. Even muslims lack knowledge, they value culture way more than religion. A prime example being milaad, a purely cultural thing and does not have a single thing to do with islam.
      asalam. Jazakallah khair for your thoughts.

There is hadith in which a sahabi asks prophet( sal ) how would be knowledge taken away when we teach qur'an to our children and they will teach to their's but prophet replied something like that i thought u were wise but jews and christians do teach their books to their children and how it was taken away and..................? ? Whats the other portion ? Still searching...........................inshallah , we will find it because its vvvvvvvvvvvvery important for the ''ummah' to know the root cause of the disease so that as the say ''prevention is better than the cure''
      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Correctly Responding To Attacks. Yusha Evans- This You Tube Video seems is also one of the reply to this topic

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
        asalam. Jazakallah khair for your thoughts.

There is hadith in which a sahabi asks prophet( sal ) how would be knowledge taken away when we teach qur'an to our children and they will teach to their's but prophet replied something like that i thought u were wise but jews and christians do teach their books to their children and how it was taken away and..................? ? Whats the other portion ? Still searching...........................inshallah , we will find it because its vvvvvvvvvvvvery important for the ''ummah' to know the root cause of the disease so that as the say ''prevention is better than the cure''
        Last edited by talibilm09; 01-02-14, 05:25 AM.
        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

There are hadith saying knowledge will be taken away, Have we reached that stage now ? Does it refer to Muslims or non Muslims? seems people of the book have started to bombard Islam with ''twisted'' tales too much than ever before is this the real meaning for this ? what's the remedy ?
          ''NO KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT ACTIONS AL ILM & AMAL'' is a very Informative Youtube video by Scholar NOUMAN ALI KHAN may be the real meaning for the 2 hadiths ''knowledge will be taken,IN MY Opinion. Let' see How by material example. You have the ''VINTAGE CARS'' though it is old and well known but ask if a BMW service center can he fix it ? You will get a reply ''NO'' Its not easy to find a mechanic to fix these types of car ''WHICH ARE PRACTICALLY NOT IN USE'' becos lack of parts and the ''Old' technology with its specific specialites though they may be eventually very simple.
          Another hadith says something like knowledge without implementing(amal) it is no knowlegde at all. Its like a Medical student after studying his MBBS for 4 or 5 yrs comes and opens a construction company, will anybody call him a doctor ?

SIMILARLY THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS HAD THEIR BOOKS BUT THEY DIDN'T PUT TO USE OR PRACTISE IT SO THEY GOT LOST and also Due to corruption in them (AS PER 2 nd INCOMPLETE HADITH ). MUSLIMS ARE ALSO GOING NEAR BY IT, I SUPPOSE . let's see Practical examples

1) saying 'ASALAMALIKUM'' is a very important part of Islam, many hadith has stressed that salam should be spread among beleivers known or unknown to you /. a replier must reply more better than that which is said unto him or atleast 'the same'/ one who salams first is better and gets more reward than the latter/ rush up in saying salam first a) but nowadays practically I note very few people say salam to unknown persons.
          b) Many reply in such a way that you never feel like salam to them again so it doesn't spread salam(peace) but the opposite ', hatred, revenge and feeling of being insulted'
          c) I am a big shot let them say salam to me first (its shaitan inside) with thakabur or haughtyness, If we have atom of haughtyness we cannot enter heaven bcos that's the Right of Allah(swt) alone. A true scholar will never be haughty. See manners of Prophet(sal) when he migrated to Medina many did not knew who was Abubackr(ra) and who was prophet Untill Abubackr(ra) took his shawl and gave a shade to prophet, if there was any Task, Prophet will JOIN and work with them all, Prophet did not like when people stood just for him and many more ARE HIS HUMBLE MANNERS

d) like a fence grazing its own grass(but was supposed to protect it) or Like a Policeman who turns into a robber , those who should teach others, many of the learned in full islamic dress DO the ABOVE 3 points

c) basic idea is that if I salam them they think we have come to ask some favour and so on

e)Salam must be told with atleast a little bit of smile not with a angry face becos we are wishing 'peace' not a'fight' (MY PERSONAL OPINION,THIS IS NOT HADITH TO MY KNOWLEDGE) . smiling is a CHARITY (HADITH)

Therefore 'knowledge taken away' refers that we dont practise it even if we have knowlegde and Even if we do '' the essence'' of it forgotten, its not done in a proper manner, even if its done its does not serve ' ITS PURPOSE' for which it was meant for, so there will be many more teachings of Qur'an and sunnah that we are forgetting today that's ''THE KNOWLEGDE BEING TAKEN AWAY'' fom our 'UMMAH ' . May be our brothers and sisters remind us some more of them so that we REVIVE and learn ''THE LOST KNOWLEDGE''. of the ummah . The Thread '' revival of SUNNAH is a best example or a one of THE remedy to problems of these nature, MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL, AMEEN

QUR'AN sura 103 reminds us

''BY TIME Indeed, mankind is in loss,
          Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.''
          Last edited by talibilm09; 08-02-14, 10:18 AM.
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

As per Quran verse 3:31 Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

To acheive the love of Allah we must follow sunnah as per the above verse butThere are many divisions among Muslims today ONLY BECAUSE OF taking some hadith as per their thoughts swinging in favour of each group quoting its strength as sahih and daif depending upon the witnesess for them Only ALLAH knows who are correct and who are not. Then what should we do ? , MAY our creator the Only One , ALLAH (SWT) Guide us, '' ATLEAST'' WE MUST READ AND FOLLOW EACH AND EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THE MOST STRONGEST OF AMONG ALL OF THE HADITH, which has 100,000 companions of Prophet at ONE TIME AS WITNESES AT ARAFAT, that's '' THE sermon of the last Haj of Prophet '' where there a lot of things to be followed in also Prophet(sal) says He leaves two things amongst us , If we follow it we will NEVER go astray that is ''THE QUR'AN'' and ''The sunnah'' and also those who are here must PASS THIS MESSAGE to those who are not here.

But the Qur'an ( which is GUARDED untill the day of Judgement) orders ''Never Ever commit KUFAR OR SHIRK and also says in
            verse 3:103 '' .....And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves ..'''

HERE is a nice demonstration by Abdullah Ibn Masud(ra) by abiding the above qur'an verse ( Quran Corruption arguers and misleaders often sow their seeds of doubts among muslims by using Abdulla ibn Masud's difference of opinion about the arrangement of 3 suras 1,113 and 114 in Quran see thread ''goat eat sura'') that is during Haj when Abdulla Ibn Masud(ra) debated with Uthman (ra) about to shorten the 3 prayers(its done now) but Uthman (ra), the khalifa refused saying he had married near the place and he lead prayer without shortening Abdullah Ibn Masud followed and prayed at his back. when people asked him how could he pray when he differed in the opinion with Uthman(ra) He Replied because he is our 'Amir" our leader. This shows Abdullah Ibn Masud did never disobeyed his leader Uthman in any way though he might had difference of opinion and similar were all the sahabas and similar were the Madhabi Imamas, In Iraq when once Imam shafi prayed as a Imam in hanafi dominated masjid in a subuh prayer he never recited 'qunut' after rukuh but exactly followed the style of Hanafi Imam of not reciting any qunut in subuh to everyones surprise so united were our leaders. But nowadays two jamats in one masjid for witr prayers during ramadan nights, Celebrating eid on different days , when one is fasting and the other one is eating are things of GREAT CONCEARN in our ummah today shows we are disobeying QURA'AN and the sunnah, May Allah guide us to right path with unity amongst us, Aameen.

Though we differ among opinions as companions of Prophet did but in spite of it they were together always and so LET US TRY OUR BEST TO DO The same at least with our ''ASALAM ALAIKUM'

asalam. Jazakallah khair for your useful thoughts.

Last edited by talibilm09; 05-02-14, 09:44 AM.
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Asalam,

YOU tube video '' ISLAM GOD OF HATE,BARBARIC SHARIA, INTOLERENCE & OPPRESSION T...'' BY KHALIFAKLOTHING IS AN EXAMPLE of being '' KNOWLEDGE BEING TAKEN AWAY'' and also read my comments by jamila mohamed where there is FORGOTTEN HADITH about the prerequisites of the witnessess to ''ZINA' of fornification by FORGETTING which blunders have been already committed in SHARIA LAW following countries before few years . also about debated issues of tribes of Jews that made Peace treaty with muslims but planned to kill Prophet and muslims for which where they were chased away, these replies normally which the muslims 'LACK' can be LEARNED from this video and also about khalifa umar (ra)kind heartedness which was a reason for his death and about why women are not equal in Islam are Replied with SENSE OF TOP DEGREE, THIS IS A ,MUST WATCH VIDEO for the knowledge seeking about highly debated issues between Muslims and Muslim haters, by this thinkful scholar

Also Mufti Menk in ''life of the final messenger part 22 battle of kandhak'' where the worst of the three Jewish tribes 'Banu quraiza' still living under the ''protection of muslims'' did the BETRAYAL OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE'' by not only helping the enemy but planned to kill the muslim women and children left behind in their homes by the muslim men busy defending a huge army 5 times larger than the muslims.At a such a'' DELICATE and DESPERATE SITUATUION''. On return of the Muslim army after victory , when the Jews decided TO FIX THEIR FATE BY THEMSELVES BY CHOOSING TO APPOINT AN ARBITRAR '' SA 'AD IBN MU'AD' (ra) WHO THEY BELEIVED WILL SPEAK IN THEIR FAVOUR OF THEM (ITS GOD DECISION TO SAVE MUSLIMS AND THEIR NAME AND FAME AS WELL) BUT WHO the GAVE THE VERDICT TO EXECUTE ALL of THESE BETRAYERS OF TOP DEGREE THE WORLD WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE SEEN IN ITS HISTORY but MUSLIMS were still kind enough to leave their children and women. The christian missionaries (1+1=1=1 very scientific indeed so Islam is unscientific they claim) who are bombarding Islam and its prophet USING THIS INCIDENT have a very appropriate reply that Prophet (sal) or sahabas were not murderers (see conquest of Mecca by Mufti Menk in part 25 shows No Human can be as merciful as our Prophet ) and in case If A Nazi was there in Muslims place You Know what would have happened even before their betrayal.

Lets see
              As per Quran verse 3:31 Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

To acheive the love of Allah we must follow sunnah as per the above verse butThere are many divisions among Muslims today ONLY BECAUSE OF taking some hadith as per their thoughts swinging in favour of each group quoting its strength as sahih and daif depending upon the witnesess for them Only ALLAH knows eowho are correct and who are not. Then what should we do ? , MAY our creator the Only One , ALLAH (SWT) Guide us, '' ATLEAST'' WE MUST READ AND FOLLOW EACH AND EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THE MOST STRONGEST OF AMONG ALL OF THE HADITH, which has 100,000 companions of Prophet at ONE TIME AS WITNESES AT ARAFAT, that's '' THE sermon of the last Haj of Prophet '' where there a lot of things to be followed in also Prophet(sal) says He leaves two things amongst us , If we follow it we will NEVER go astray that is ''THE QUR'AN'' and ''The sunnah'' and also those who are here must PASS THIS MESSAGE to those who are not here.

But the Qur'an ( which is GUARDED untill the day of Judgement) orders ''Never Ever commit KUFAR OR SHIRK and also says in
              verse 3:103 '' .....And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves ..'''

HERE is a nice demonstration by Abdullah Ibn Masud(ra) by abiding the above qur'an verse ( Quran Corruption arguers and misleaders often sow their seeds of doubts among muslims by using Abdulla ibn Masud's difference of opinion about the arrangement of 3 suras 1,113 and 114 in Quran see thread ''goat eat sura'') that is during Haj when Abdulla Ibn Masud(ra) debated with Uthman (ra) about to shorten the 3 prayers(its done now) but Uthman (ra), the khalifa refused saying he had married near the place and he lead prayer without shortening Abdullah Ibn Masud followed and prayed at his back. when people asked him how could he pray when he differed in the opinion with Uthman(ra) He Replied because he is our 'Amir" our leader. This shows Abdullah Ibn Masud did never disobeyed his leader Uthman in any way though he might had difference of opinion and similar were all the sahabas and similar were the Madhabi Imamas, In Iraq when once Imam shafi prayed as a Imam in hanafi dominated masjid in a subuh prayer he never recited 'qunut' after rukuh but exactly followed the style of Hanafi Imam of not reciting any qunut in subuh to everyones surprise so united were our leaders. But nowadays two jamats in one masjid for witr prayers during ramadan nights, Celebrating eid on different days , when one is fasting and the other one is eating are things of GREAT CONCEARN in our ummah today shows we are disobeying QURA'AN and the sunnah, May Allah guide us to right path with unity amongst us, Aameen.

Though we differ among opinions as companions of Prophet did but in spite of it they were together always and so LET US TRY OUR BEST TO DO The same at least with our ''ASALAM ALAIKUM'
              Last edited by talibilm09; 07-02-14, 04:04 PM.
              My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

ASALAM,
                CELLPHONES IN THE MASJID IS ONE OF THE CLEAR ILLUSTRATION FOR KNOWLEDGE BEING TAKEN AWAY, KINDLY WATCH THIS VIDEO THREAD IN MULTIMEDIA SECTION BY BROTHER ERECH, WE ARE DRIVING AWAY THE ANGELS IS THE FACT WHEN WE SEE HADITH,ABOUT PICTURES IN A MASJID

Quote Originally Posted by erech View Post
                the title says it all. And the words spoken by these brother's say it better than i can. This is what i'm struggling with at the masjid's i pray salat at. Cellphones literally go off during every single salat even during jummah. I've come to the conclusion that people either don't care or simply do it out of spite and pride. What actions do you take though? If you say something you will be labelled as a troublemaker but if you don't say something the salat is nullified and allah (swt) and his angels leave the masjid everytime a cellphone goes off. Never mind that it displays pictures inside the holiest of places on earth the masjid. Thoughts?

This is a matter to be taken VERY seriously BUT WE DONT. Not only the disturbance of songs and ringtones some have photos of their loved ones or any living thing that will deter angel s of mercy (hadith bukari) to enter, and there is no ameen from the angels in your prayers and so on, all messed up( its like eating the top most delicious food but a drop of SHI* besides your food in your plate, who will EAT that ?) ,may all of us spread this message to their respective masjids by talking and placards, may allah gives us all better understanding ,jazakallah

you can not steal copyrights of microsoft, nike etc but we are stealing copyrights of allah by such pictures, the makers of picture OF LIVING THINGS, people doing shirk, and haughtyness (muthakabbir, attribute of allah ,sole right of allah alone) will be thrown first into hell by a very long necked animal before Allah starts his account s on the day of judgement may allah save us.

Asalam,

YOU tube video '' ISLAM GOD OF HATE,BARBARIC SHARIA, INTOLERENCE & OPPRESSION T...'' BY KHALIFAKLOTHING IS AN EXAMPLE of being '' KNOWLEDGE BEING TAKEN AWAY'' and also read my comments by jamila mohamed where there is FORGOTTEN HADITH about the prerequisites of the witnessess to ''ZINA' of fornification by FORGETTING which blunders have been already committed in SHARIA LAW following countries before few years . also about debated issues of tribes of Jews that made Peace treaty with muslims but planned to kill Prophet and muslims for which where they were chased away, these replies normally which the muslims 'LACK' can be LEARNED from this video and also about khalifa umar (ra)kind heartedness which was a reason for his death and about why women are not equal in Islam are Replied with SENSE OF TOP DEGREE, THIS IS A ,MUST WATCH VIDEO for the knowledge seeking about highly debated issues between Muslims and Muslim haters, by this thinkful scholar

Also Mufti Menk in ''life of the final messenger part 22 battle of kandhak'' where the worst of the three Jewish tribes 'Banu quraiza' still living under the ''protection of muslims'' did the BETRAYAL OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE'' by not only helping the enemy but planned to kill the muslim women and children left behind in their homes by the muslim men busy defending a huge army 5 times larger than the muslims.At a such a'' DELICATE and DESPERATE SITUATUION''. On return of the Muslim army after victory , when the Jews decided TO FIX THEIR FATE BY THEMSELVES BY CHOOSING TO APPOINT AN ARBITRAR '' SA 'AD IBN MU'AD' (ra) WHO THEY BELEIVED WILL SPEAK IN THEIR FAVOUR OF THEM (ITS GOD DECISION TO SAVE MUSLIMS AND THEIR NAME AND FAME AS WELL) BUT WHO the GAVE THE VERDICT TO EXECUTE ALL of THESE BETRAYERS OF TOP DEGREE THE WORLD WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE SEEN IN ITS HISTORY but MUSLIMS were still kind enough to leave their children and women. The christian missionaries (1+1=1=1 very scientific indeed so Islam is unscientific they claim) who are bombarding Islam and its prophet USING THIS INCIDENT have a very appropriate reply that Prophet (sal) or sahabas were not murderers (see conquest of Mecca by Mufti Menk in part 25 shows No Human can be as merciful as our Prophet ) and in case If A Nazi was there in Muslims place You Know what would have happened even before their betrayal.

Lets see
                Last edited by talibilm09; 08-02-14, 09:27 AM.
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Asalamalikum,

This YOUTUBE video '' The Haraam Gun...FUNNY Nouman Ali Khan.. '' .by Halal Sheikh Halal Sheikh and ''Desi husband........funny Nouman ali khan''

are a good example of knowledge being taken away. QURAN was not revealed in a day but gradually in 23 years and its commandments where revealed as per the strength of the Imaan or Faith of the people who embraced it. Those who accepted islam were not required or forced to 'declare' their shahada openly unless untill it was SAFE for them to do so. Those Pagan arabs were the TOP 'drunkards' of their times every family having wines and intoxicants in barrels burried under the soil for tens or even 100 years. The more old the wine was, the great was their Prestige or status, At first ALLAH swt had ordered Muslims to avoid praying when drunkt and gradually (when one prays 5 times there is no much gap between prayer except from Isha or night prayer to the Fajr prayer) relieving them out of their habbit slowly untill One day revelation Prohibition of wines and intoxicant came and just one companion of Prophet announced it on the streets ,Muslims began to dump them instantly (its said streams of wine flowed in the streets, they did not planned to go sell them somewhere else as we would have done, make money man) So in Islam ALLAH wants to ease the religion as Much as posiible but within limits of Islam surah maidha which tells about tayamum or ablution with out water continues with this verse ....''......earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful.''

MAY ALLAH GIVE THE TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF ISLAM FOR US ALL, AMEEN.

My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by LFC24 View Post
                    It's meant to be a sign of Qiyamat and yes I'd say we've reached it. Look around you andsee how many people even have the slightest knowledge about their own religion or their beliefs. I work with a lot of athiests and they honestly don't have a clue about anything. They think we were just born out of nowhere, we'll die and that's it nothing will happen afterwards and that the Earth was created by some big bang. Even Muslims lack knowledge, they value culture way more than religion. A prime example being milaad, a purely cultural thing and does not have a single thing to do with Islam.

Prophet(sal) told something like this, if its necessary to go to China for seeking knowledge then GO FOR IT. At the time of Prophet
                    Islam was only with in Saudi Arabia then what sort of knowledge did he refer to in China ?Another Hadith says something like it is a Must
                    for both Men and women to learn knowledge. Shows that Muslims must seek both ISLAMIC and WORLDLY knowledge

During Crusades TONS of books of knowledge including Science,Health and Astronomy were destroyed from the Muslim Libraries from
                    Spain, Morocco till Iraq where tons OF BOOKS were dumped in the Euphrates river causing blockage of water (said so in books of
                    history) those knowledge Include Histories in favour of Islam (will prove Islam was the truth which we don't find in western
                    History books of today) and also about science and astronomy by many Muslim Astronomers on whose references scientist Copernicus
                    based his findings about orbits of planets around the sun seems Pope John Paul 2 apologised for the THINGS THAT WERE DONE in the
                    course of the Crusades. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/nigel.n...f-apology.html)

Records of history have even be changed upside down (white into black) in a matter of 200+ years by the anti - Muslims I have PROOF
                    for that so Why See Western history before 800-1000 years its of no avail for Islam. But Muslims had preserved their Islamic
                    histories as it is ( those which were saved during the crusades) without bias though they may go against Islam
                    Muslims lost the momentum then and lagged in science and astronomy but who is spreading Islam now ,Is it the Sword ?
                    (as they usually claim) is it the Muslims ? I will say its The Quran , the book of Allah. kINDLY WATCH THE BELOW YOU TUBE VIDEO WHERE scientist Copernicus got his Ideas from Muslim ASTRONOMERS

SCIENCE AND ISLAM BBC The Power of Doubt Documentary BY AlIqra Islam LINK :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yca9s2MYN4
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Prophet(sal) told something like this, if its necessary to go to China for seeking knowledge then GO FOR IT. At the time of Prophet
                      Islam was only with in Saudi Arabia then what sort of knowledge did he refer to in China ?Another Hadith says something like it is a Must
                      for both Men and women to learn knowledge. Shows that Muslims must seek both ISLAMIC and WORLDLY knowledge

During Crusades TONS of books of knowledge including Science,Health and Astronomy were destroyed from the Muslim Libraries from
                      Spain, Morocco till Iraq where tons OF BOOKS were dumped in the Euphrates river causing blockage of water (said so in books of
                      history) those knowledge Include Histories in favour of Islam (will prove Islam was the truth which we don't find in western
                      History books of today) and also about science and astronomy by many Muslim Astronomers on whose references scientist Copernicus
                      based his findings about orbits of planets around the sun seems Pope John Paul 2 apologised for the THINGS THAT WERE DONE in the
                      course of the Crusades. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/nigel.n...f-apology.html)

Records of history have even be changed upside down (white into black) in a matter of 200+ years by the anti - Muslims I have PROOF
                      for that so Why See Western history before 800-1000 years its of no avail for Islam. But Muslims had preserved their Islamic
                      histories as it is ( those which were saved during the crusades) without bias though they may go against Islam
                      Muslims lost the momentum then and lagged in science and astronomy but who is spreading Islam now ,Is it the Sword ?
                      (as they usually claim) is it the Muslims ? I will say its The Quran , the book of Allah. kINDLY WATCH THE BELOW YOU TUBE VIDEO WHERE scientist Copernicus got his Ideas from Muslim ASTRONOMERS

SCIENCE AND ISLAM BBC The Power of Doubt Documentary BY AlIqra Islam LINK :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yca9s2MYN4
                      Assalam alaikum Brothers & Sisters

Forgot to add, that this hadith of seeking knowledge in China was a 'mashur' ( meaning famous) Hadith so famous that people began to think it became an idiom used in day today life as it was quoted frequently when ANY ONE talking about education and some felt it was NOT A HADITH AT ALL (just an idiom) , but when education ITSELF was forgotten (as I refer above the Muslims lost momentum.......knowledge being taken away) than why remember the Hadith about it but even if it was remembered but its ''PURPOSE'' was forgotten, It was thought it means the 'religious education' ONLY. Similarly was the difference of opinion in Compilation of Quran of Abdullah Ibn Masud(ra) about sura Fathiha (1) &113 & 114 when it was very 'Mashur' or FAMOUS recited every day frequently by the people for all sort of illness and Cures and Abdullah Ibn Masud(ra) (One among the 4 best reciters -hadith) even thought them (3 suras) as a great DUA and felt they need not kept in the Quran since EVERYONE KNOWS IT but when Usman or Othman(ra) and Ali and all other sahabas agreed UNANIMOUSLY and the first Quran compilation of Abu Bakr(ra) did not vary with Othmans(ra) copy ( hence not burnt the FIRST Quran copy and returned to Hafsa(ra)) the three suras were left in the Quran as it is now (see thread why did the Goat eat sura)

SOME Muslims think Religion and world affairs are two different sectors of life which will be wrong and CONTRARY If These verses 51:56 and 22:78 ''
                      are taken into account. quran 51:56 says as per Yusuf ali translation '' I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.'' and others translate 'serve'' as 'worship'
                      Quran 22:78 says (Yusuf Ali) '' and strive in His cause as ye ought to strive, (with sincerity and under discipline). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion...............''

WHO can speak TRUTH more than Allah swt WHO can be more ''JUST OR FAIR'' THAN Allah SWT ? and if we take these 2 verses as the understanding( religion and world was different even Prophet (sal) couldn't have IMPLEMENTED THIS COMMANDMENT because he has to take care of his worldly needs in search of food, live with his children, wives etc etc etc) and Allah wants to ONLY Worship him ALWAYS and also says he does not want to give difficulties to us (still many verses say this)

This is what when Prophet (sal) meant in His Last Haj Sermon by asking people something like '' have I fullfilled the DEEN of Islam ? (http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...arewell-Sermon)

'' Toward the end of his sermon, Muhammad asked "O people, have I faithfully delivered unto you my message?" A powerful murmur of assent "O Allah, yes!", arose from thousands of pilgrims and the vibrant words "Allahumma na’m"

Question--) How did they CONFIRM 'YES', How did they KNOW ''THE MESSAGE'' WAS COMPLETE ? ( When IT was just A REVELATION between ALLAH & HIS PROPHET only and only with Quran) ?

Its because The code of life of everyone(Rich Or Poor) right from waking up in the morning untill sleeping in the night was shown by Prophet(sal), there was almost no question unanswered regarding leading our life so this was Deen ul Al Islam. Thats why he said ''O People, No prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah, and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words

thats why Allah says in Qur'an 3:31 ''Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

This is what 'WORSHIP' OR "SERVE'' in the above verses 51:56 & 22:78 MEANS

That's why there are many Hadith on all topics of life including the Necessity to search of wealth (backbone of life) in THE HALAL way so that you can take care of your family which is also Ibadah ( worship or serve ALLAH by serving your family )A Hadith says something like this, marrying and taking care of your family if HALF of Islam, earning money in halal way is ibadah (worship or serve ALLAH), who strives to earn halal money is in jihad. One who dies in this struggle is a Martyr. ALLAH ORDERS in Quran its the duty of a Man to protect and provide food,clothing ,care to his WIFE . Feeding a morsel to your wife is a charity, sex with her is ibadah, Companions asked Prophet we do that for our enjoyment and need then how come it was ibadah ? Prophet said something like did n't you abstain having sex with those they who were not your wives for the sake of ALLAH swt, if that was a virtue and doing HALAL SEX is also an act which Allah swt allowed and you will be rewarded for listening to Allah . . (this are not exact words of hadith)
                      Once Prophet noticed A companion was always in the Masjid Prophet enquired him does he have a family ? he told his brother takes care of his family, Prophet replied something like this your brother is better than you..

This is Islam all about with a WIDE meaning, TAKING CARE OF OUR FAMILY IS IBADAH, ACT OF WORSHIP. All our acts even in the Masjid or outside the masjid if they were '''HALAL'''' or in ''THE SUNNAH WAY'' all will be included in Ibadah or worship or serve ALLAH swt PROVIDED its is not done for show off or for a name from the people but to seek the PLEASURE OF ALLAH swt ONLY

Islam does not encourage Monkhood but wants its followers to marry as it is the sunnah of all Prophets and earn SUSTENANCE for which we have to seek knowledge even if we have to go as far as China. SO YOUR SEEKING KNOWLEDGE WITH THE '' INTENTION of IKHLAS''(seeking Pleasure of Allah Swt) TO EARN HALAL MONEY IS AN ACT OF WORSHIP. ALLAH, AR RAHMAN, AL WADOOD, is searching REASONS to GIVE rewards and virtues to his slaves in ever way possible NO WONDER he claims he is 70 times more loving than our own mother.

May Allah guide us to the real understanding of his Deen al Islam , Ameen.
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by LFC24 View Post
                        Assalam alaikum,

Not by just reading Quran & hadith ( like attackers of Islam do ) we can become Scholars says this below video. kindly watch how to select a Scholar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_QQue_gc-k

Another Hadith says about knowledge being taken away

Allah does not seize this knowledge from pulling it out from the chests of men. It is seized from the death of Scholars. when there are no scholars left people will turn to the ignorants as leaders who will in turn will answer without knowledge and go astray and lead other astray

video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7IuUr_-YcE
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Assalam alaikum,

Not by just reading Quran & hadith ( like attackers of Islam do ) we can become Scholars says this below video. kindly watch how to select a Scholar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_QQue_gc-k

Another Hadith says about knowledge being taken away

Allah does not seize this knowledge from pulling it out from the chests of men. It is seized from the death of Scholars. when there are no scholars left people will turn to the ignorants as leaders who will in turn will answer without knowledge and go astray and lead other astray

video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7IuUr_-YcE
                          good answer there
                          Please forgive me if I have ever offended you. :jkk:

My Humble Blog..

Comment

btw

My Humble Blog..

Comment

I meant

why can't I edit my post, grrr..

My Humble Blog..

Comment

Working...
                              X