Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knowledge will be taken away

Originally posted by abdulmalik786 View Post
    thank you for explaining with the example.

Now can you say anything about what is actually happening or will happen in the future? Will there be no scholars?
    Like how there is a saying the world cannot produce today the likes of Al-Ghazali or Nikola Tesla in their respective scholarly fields, it will be the same now and in the future only growing in intensity as more wise scholars depart from this world who leave less and less students that learned at their hands who managed to derive from the fruits of wisdom.

Either there be no scholars or not enough, but we will defiantly not have a garden of them.

Comment

I don't know all that has been discussed on this thread, but there are some realities that our Ummah must face.

Islam is NOT dependent or based on academic environments. Prophets of Allah (as) were not professors or enjoyed "ivory towers" with oak ( teak) offices and fat pensions.

The entire Muslim world was invaded and ideologically colonized, that includes our Islamic leaders, meaning rulers and scholars. Our Islamic schools were infiltrated and treacherouslying misguided.

Today, we produce 1000s of students of knowledge who may have memorized and passed tests, but they are incapable to follow in the model of the prophets of Allah. This is because the ideological depth of Islam has been denied by the enemies of Islam who control us.
      Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
      " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Kamel View Post
        I don't know all that has been discussed on this thread, but there are some realities that our Ummah must face.

Islam is NOT dependent or based on academic environments. Prophets of Allah (as) were not professors or enjoyed "ivory towers" with oak ( teak) offices and fat pensions.

The entire Muslim world was invaded and ideologically colonized, that includes our Islamic leaders, meaning rulers and scholars. Our Islamic schools were infiltrated and treacherouslying misguided.

Today, we produce 1000s of students of knowledge who may have memorized and passed tests, but they are incapable to follow in the model of the prophets of Allah. This is because the ideological depth of Islam has been denied by the enemies of Islam who control us.

Yes this is one of the Method of Knowledge being taken away, the aim of it has been misdirected. IOW We are mostly Muslim by names but not by actions & practice which was also prophesied in the hadiths. post # 5, 11,12 , 18 etc will also enlightened this issue, i had bumped post # 5 by NAK which needs our attention , which infers knowledge without practise is like NO KNOWLEDGE AT ALL which is also found in the hadith in post # 19 as below

Ziyad ibn Labeed reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There will be a time when knowledge disappears.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, how can knowledge disappear when we read the Quran and we will teach it to our children until the Day of Resurrection?” The Prophet said, “May your mother be bereft of you, Ziyad! I thought you were the wisest man in Medina. Do not these Jews and Christians read the Torah and the Gospel but they do not act upon what is in them?”

Source: Sunan Ibn Majah 4048

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ibn Kathir

The Reply is Knowledge will disappear Or Taken Away If you DO NOT ACT upon what is in them. May Allah swt gives the Hidayat to act on it which we know, Ameen
        My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
          ''NO KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT ACTIONS AL ILM & AMAL'' is a very Informative Youtube video by Scholar NOUMAN ALI KHAN may be the real meaning for the 2 hadiths ''knowledge will be taken,IN MY Opinion. Let' see How by material example. You have the ''VINTAGE CARS'' though it is old and well known but ask if a BMW service center can he fix it ? You will get a reply ''NO'' Its not easy to find a mechanic to fix these types of car ''WHICH ARE PRACTICALLY NOT IN USE'' becos lack of parts and the ''Old' technology with its specific specialites though they may be eventually very simple.
          Another hadith says something like knowledge without implementing(amal) it is no knowlegde at all. Its like a Medical student after studying his MBBS for 4 or 5 yrs comes and opens a construction company, will anybody call him a doctor ?

SIMILARLY THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS HAD THEIR BOOKS BUT THEY DIDN'T PUT TO USE OR PRACTISE IT SO THEY GOT LOST and also Due to corruption in them (AS PER 2 nd INCOMPLETE HADITH ). MUSLIMS ARE ALSO GOING NEAR BY IT, I SUPPOSE . let's see Practical examples

1) saying 'ASALAMALIKUM'' is a very important part of Islam, many hadith has stressed that salam should be spread among beleivers known or unknown to you /. a replier must reply more better than that which is said unto him or atleast 'the same'/ one who salams first is better and gets more reward than the latter/ rush up in saying salam first a) but nowadays practically I note very few people say salam to unknown persons.
          b) Many reply in such a way that you never feel like salam to them again so it doesn't spread salam(peace) but the opposite ', hatred, revenge and feeling of being insulted'
          c) I am a big shot let them say salam to me first (its shaitan inside) with thakabur or haughtyness, If we have atom of haughtyness we cannot enter heaven bcos that's the Right of Allah(swt) alone. A true scholar will never be haughty. See manners of Prophet(sal) when he migrated to Medina many did not knew who was Abubackr(ra) and who was prophet Untill Abubackr(ra) took his shawl and gave a shade to prophet, if there was any Task, Prophet will JOIN and work with them all, Prophet did not like when people stood just for him and many more ARE HIS HUMBLE MANNERS

d) like a fence grazing its own grass(but was supposed to protect it) or Like a Policeman who turns into a robber , those who should teach others, many of the learned in full islamic dress DO the ABOVE 3 points

c) basic idea is that if I salam them they think we have come to ask some favour and so on

e)Salam must be told with atleast a little bit of smile not with a angry face becos we are wishing 'peace' not a'fight' (MY PERSONAL OPINION,THIS IS NOT HADITH TO MY KNOWLEDGE) . smiling is a CHARITY (HADITH)

Therefore 'knowledge taken away' refers that we dont practise it even if we have knowlegde and Even if we do '' the essence'' of it forgotten, its not done in a proper manner, even if its done its does not serve ' ITS PURPOSE' for which it was meant for, so there will be many more teachings of Qur'an and sunnah that we are forgetting today that's ''THE KNOWLEGDE BEING TAKEN AWAY'' fom our 'UMMAH ' . May be our brothers and sisters remind us some more of them so that we REVIVE and learn ''THE LOST KNOWLEDGE''. of the ummah . The Thread '' revival of SUNNAH is a best example or a one of THE remedy to problems of these nature, MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL, AMEEN

QUR'AN sura 103 reminds us

''BY TIME Indeed, mankind is in loss,
          Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.''
          Link is here by NAK only 5 minutes but a Must see for knowledge seekers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raVU4uoznFI
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Bumped, for the Ulama question by bro budi

Assalam alaikum,

Not by just reading Quran & hadith ( like attackers of Islam do ) we can become Scholars says this below video. kindly watch how to select a Scholar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_QQue_gc-k

Another Hadith says about knowledge being taken away

Allah does not seize this knowledge from pulling it out from the chests of men. It is seized from the death of Scholars. when there are no scholars left people will turn to the ignorants as leaders who will in turn will answer without knowledge and go astray and lead other astray

video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7IuUr_-YcE
            Last edited by talibilm09; 29-09-15, 04:03 AM.
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by LFC24 View Post
              It's meant to be a sign of Qiyamat and yes I'd say we've reached it. Look around you andsee how many people even have the slightest knowledge about their own religion or their beliefs. I work with a lot of athiests and they honestly don't have a clue about anything. They think we were just born out of nowhere, we'll die and that's it nothing will happen afterwards and that the Earth was created by some big bang. Even Muslims lack knowledge, they value culture way more than religion. A prime example being milaad, a purely cultural thing and does not have a single thing to do with Islam.
              Very perceptive, that's exactly what I believe!

Comment

From the above quote we know ilm refers to Islamic knowledge but it also refers of ilm of earning Halal Rizk which is ibadah if you study with right intention for proving your family and their Protection and the ilm of this world is also necessary for the Ummah for the Islamic state you live in for providing various Amenities for the welfare of the society. Consider everyone is an aalim,Mufti and hafiz and who is going to serve the daily needs of the people. Doctors, engineers, Constructors,Scientists,Military personal etc. So Ilm refers to Religious knowledge Which is a MUST but we need academics also for abiding the following verse.

Allah says in quran '' 8:60
                ''Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly ''.

Since we took the China hadith as weak we never took strain to abide by the above verse to maximise knowledge ( Academic ALSO) for the know how of our military and we became laggards in those fields making us only net importers of expensive & second quality Arms or in other words we have become a dump yard for them. You can never expect the kuffar to give the best of the Arms even though you might be close to them.
                bump
                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                X