Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebuttal Video posted gaining popularity against Br. Hamza Tzortzis video.Respondnow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuttal Video posted gaining popularity against Br. Hamza Tzortzis video.Respondnow!

Asalaam walaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu everyone

I was on a rampant search in debates, trying to find decent arguments against atheists, and for my own personal dogmatic beliefs for Islam just to assure my claim. I came across many good ones dealing with Pascals Wager, basically coming down to proving one or the other. Through out the youtube videos watched, I noticed many of our brothers and sisters spoke more belligerently than the kaafirs themselves as we if we had a right over them in such a way. Yes our belief entails us the most right, its because our path has ordained for us to do so and feel so. Amongst all the hatred of Islam it has not phased my belief but there were some questions even where if I was asked to answer, I would lose automatically.

The amount of knowledge the kaafirs have is astounding ( in retrospect to the rhetoric field) but I feel we have so much more potential as muslims to give back what we know in just a manner as them or even better. Face it, in this life, this generation, the kaafirs are in majority, they hold the population against "theists". To be as pragamatic as they are without the crossing the boundaries of our own fiqh, we should enlighten them where they ask questions just as I am now. It could be that I am shaky in my faith, or it could be my personal test in asserting my foundation in Islam.

This video is by a certain individual with the name "EssenceofThought" who, in my opinion, ineffectively broke down Hamza Tzortisis video though some points he did make were pretty good. Not sure as to why, since my claim is bias on the fact that I am muslim. Trying to educate myself. For all those who are more skilled than I in philosophical, theologic rhetoric and those atheist and non atheist alike, what are your thoughts?

link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAklVG28DO0

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X