Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were the Prophet and Companions, Jihadis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were the Prophet and Companions, Jihadis?

I hear muslims constantly warning against becoming a "jihadi" but was not the Prophet and companions jihadis themselves?

and before you answer, think

THINK

and THINK again what you say here, PLEASE

i dont want to have to close this thread, but i am sure some of you will wind up putting your foot in your mouth

and my vote is YES, a jihadi is a muslim who accepts the role of jihad in Islam, and jihad is definitely a part of Islam
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Re: Were the Prophet and Companions, Jihadis?

Yes, Jihad is definitely a part of Islam. It is common knowledge.

But how do you define Jihad makes all the difference.

Comment

Jihad is broken down into many parts with the battlefield having the highest status and reward

The path of Islam is Jihad in one of its forms

Comment

With the right intention. If you are fighting your government just to raise the flag of some other democracy, no.

Comment

Not like modern day jihadis no, killing innoncent civilians they never did.

Comment

Originally posted by Umar_ View Post
            Not like modern day jihadis no, killing innoncent civilians they never did.
            I think I get what yiu are saying but its factually incorrect

They never targetted innocent civilians, howevr there are hadith to suggest that in battle even innocent muslims killed will be shaheed.
            Also innocents are defined
            Not in anyway condoning killing here, just saying that the rules of battle are straight forward and defined.

Comment

I wouldn't call them "jihadis" because the word is used in a negative context, and you can't attribute anything negative to the Prophet :saw: and the Companions Ra.
              "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                I wouldn't call them "jihadis" because the word is used in a negative context, and you can't attribute anything negative to the Prophet :saw: and the Companions Ra.
                even the word muslim today is used negatively

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                  the quraysh called the prophet worst names

Allah repeated those names in Quran and set the record straight

we need to set the record straight

a jihadi is a muslim who is engaged in jihad and jihad is fighting in the cause of Allah to make Allah's deen uppermost in the land

fear not the blame of the blamers, stop letting the kuffar define our deen
                  .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                  نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                    the quraysh called the prophet worst names

Allah repeated those names in Quran and set the record straight

we need to set the record straight

a jihadi is a muslim who is engaged in jihad and jihad is fighting in the cause of Allah to make Allah's deen uppermost in the land

fear not the blame of the blamers, stop letting the kuffar define our deen
                    Just another label in my opinoin. A jihadi is a Muslim and let's just leave it at that.
                    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Did they call themselves by these labeles, if not should be using these labels to describe them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X