Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it okay to ask Allah to guide a disbeliever (particularly a Christian)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay to ask Allah to guide a disbeliever (particularly a Christian)

Asalam alaykum! I have a question that so far remains to be unanswered. I've searched on google and didn't find anything. Anyways, the question is. Is it okay to ask Allah to guide a none believer (particularly a christian). I'm 14 turning 15 in two months and I'm in love with a girl (but I don't talk to her, look at her, and I keep myself modest Alhamdulillah). The girl is much older than me (The age really doesn't matter because Muhammad (PBUH) married Khadeeja (RA) although he was 15 years younger than her) and is a Christian and I'm asking if it's okay to ask Allah to open her heart to islam and arrange it that once I finish school to get married with her ;) Jazak Allah (And btw can I say the Qunut quietly?????)

Re: Is it okay to ask Allah to guide a disbeliever (particularly a Christian)

This is fine. Nothing wrong with asking Allah to guide someone The Prophet (saw) did it. It's just haram to make dua for them but nothing wrong in asking ALLAH to guide them
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
      This is fine. Nothing wrong with asking Allah to guide someone The Prophet (saw) did it. It's just haram to make dua for them but nothing wrong in asking ALLAH to guide them
      It's permissible to make dua for a non-Muslim, Christian, Jew etc. So long as they are alive.

Baraka Allahu feekum.
      http://mountainofknowledge.tumblr.com

http://www.scribd.com/Mountainofknowledge

http://mountainofknowledge.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MountKnowledge View Post
        It's permissible to make dua for a non-Muslim, Christian, Jew etc. So long as they are alive.

Baraka Allahu feekum.
        I thought it was haram thanks for the correction
        Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by MountKnowledge View Post

Baraka Allahu feekum.
          That's what I thought, until i read this. Last sentence on page 31

Comment

Thanks everyone for the answers!!! I will continue to make Dua Insha'Allah :up: Jazakallah Khairun!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X