Is becoming a Plastic Surgeon Haram ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone for answering I really appreciate it :)

Comment

How am I a Troll ? 0-0

Comment

Re: Is becoming a Plastic Surgeon Haram ?

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
        I think it would be the ideal, but doctors are kind of under a different ruling. If there is no one available, then go to the one who is most able to help you. I may be wrong, but that's what I've been told. Plus, there tends to be more male surgeons to begin with, so if you're waiting for a female doctor and die in the process due to stubbornness then you might be at fault?
        there are indeed way more male surgeons, it is pretty much not possible to avoid it. For my operation I had found a female surgeon but she was still assisted by male doctors. If you start this in a some specialties you wont get medical help at all because of a shortage of women in medecine.
        My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
        Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by ☭ ☪Averroes ⚤⚖ View Post
          How am I a Troll ? 0-0
          Why do you have a hammer and sickle in your name? Are you a communist?

Comment

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
            OP, what do the symbols mean on your username. please explain to the class.
            communism-islam then male/female symbols and justice
            My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
            Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Yes Momo

Comment

How am I a Troll ? 0-0
                trolltroll.jpg

Comment

Haha Virus

Comment

No symbols are allowed in islam not even the so called islamic symbol. If you look at its root, it came from Othomans. As if you read their history many of them were wicked, in other words not all Othomans were following the footstep of Messenger SA and the sahabas.
                    And where did that moon and star really came from? Did a deep research that is old pagan reiligion. Star moon worshipping in iraq/turkey *male/female symbols*long before islam. The Othomans took it and used it for Islam because all empires had symbols and they didn't have any so they just wanted fit in.
                    I'm afraid brothers and sisters, that we are committing a big shirk, using star and moon as our symbol and on top of our Masjids. The messenger SA didn't nor the khalifas. The wickedest among Othomans made that up!
                    Last edited by Kindsolid; 23-01-14, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kindsolid View Post
                      No symbols are allowed in islam not even the so called islamic symbol. If you look at its root, it came from Othomans. As if you read their history many of them were wicked, in other words not all Othomans were following the footstep of Messenger SA and the sahabas.
                      And where did that moon and star really came from? Did a deep research that is old pagan reiligion. Star moon worshipping in iraq/turkey *male/female symbols*long before islam. The Othomans took it and used it for Islam because all empires had symbols and they didn't have any so they just wanted fit in.
                      I'm afraid brothers and sisters, that we are committing a big shirk, using star and moon as our symbol and on top of our Masjids. The messenger SA didn't nor the khalifas. The wickedest among Othomans made that up!
                      Are you sure your not just seeing connections where there are none, I seriously doubt something that big would go unnoticed...

Comment

Asalamu Alaikum brother.
                        I'm at work right now, give me few hours ill give you correct references/link of what i just said.

We live at the end time, the signs are out there. And knowledge has been taken from us. The messenger SA mentions as it's dark at night, that we don't se it coming and that we do big errors :)
                        Yes why wouldn't that go unnoticed when our messenger SA and ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala warned us!

Wa alaikuma salam

Comment

Originally posted by Kindsolid View Post
                          Asalamu Alaikum brother.
                          I'm at work right now, give me few hours ill give you correct references/link of what i just said.

We live at the end time, the signs are out there. And knowledge has been taken from us. The messenger SA mentions as it's dark at night, that we don't se it coming and that we do big errors :)
                          Yes why wouldn't that go unnoticed when our messenger SA and ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala warned us!

Wa alaikuma salam
                          Yes however, this error would have been around for decades as many 'islamic' countries use the moon and star to symbolise islam. There is also a possibility that this is just a coincidence, I would like to see how similar they are though.

Comment

Originally posted by Faissaloo View Post
                            Yes however, this error would have been around for decades as many 'islamic' countries use the moon and star to symbolise islam. There is also a possibility that this is just a coincidence, I would like to see how similar they are though.
                            Yes brother, but do not be to certain, maybe this one might just not be coincidence.I'll be at home 19:00gmt ill clear them up for you right here, inshalla you will take it into concideration and we might have discovered a great deception together. It is few links and facts ihave to put together and post it here.. Takes it's time. This symbol might just be as wicked as the christians hanging the cross on the top of their churches.

Comment

The Symbol wasn't meant to represent Islam but rather The Islamic (History of) Nations Rise and Fall. The Communist Symbol is meant to represent my Country's History (Russia) and it's Roots.

Comment

The Symbol wasn't meant to represent Islam but rather The Islamic (History of) Nations Rise and Fall. The Communist Symbol is meant to represent my Country's History (Russia) and it's Roots.
                                A Salamu Alaikum. Still working on it, takes longer than i thought. I'll open new thread for it inshalla. Just making sure i get my facts straight.
                                Ill tell you why you shouldn't use symbols or recomending Plato's books to the Ummah :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X