replied
    Re: Mawlid

this is going in wrong direction now.

thread closed.

Leave a comment:

• Salman Al-Farsi
    replied

why do the Mods even allow this topic? We know from history how these topics end up,it is endless back and forth between those claiming they are right the other is wrong, insults and labeling the other deviants etc etc Nothing has ever been accomplished by such a topic/. Just do the forum a favour and lock it.
    I agree brother, if I had my way I wouldn't allow any secterian issue on this forum but the problem is there are alwyas new enthusiasts and freshly groomed youth who will start this topic as if they are about to service the humanity like never before.

Leave a comment:

• As-salah
    replied
    Re: mawlid.

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    No, thanks. I'm not interested in debating this issue nor what ever this stupid issue Brevalis have with Deobandis or vice-versa. I couldn't care less.

I've read a wide range of opinions on the issue of Mawlid from Ulema in every madhab. Some were in favour of it, others were not. Though i'll also add, Deobandi Ulema have also permitted mawlid, based on certain conditions so long as certain deviant practices are not going on.

And yes i am repeating what i say but it is a fact.You aren't any better than the salafis/wahabhis you are at war against. Your conversations do not extend beyond labeling each other deviants and this and that. It is a mud slinging match, whilst both sides try to act like they've got some moral high ground when in reality neither side does. Its like you have a very unhealthy obsession for each other.
    The deobandi position overall is the biggest Munafiq position i have ever seen on the subject. I actually want to discuss this with nonameakhi without any deobandi hypocrisy around. Noname is capable and has an excellent understanding of texts, so he is not in need of your input

Yes I do think he who dares to totally forbid Mawlid is a deviant, and it does apply to your people who may have settled on this position. It is a deviant position which the religion allows no basis for their rejection. It is their hypocrisy coming out

So if you want to go deeper then labeling each other, pick up our conversation where we left off. This is a matter of principle especially if you like to input the views of your lords in every thread

Leave a comment:

• Salman Al-Farsi
    replied

and before that.. join me

Mustafa Jan e Rehmat pay lakhon salaam

Millions of blessings upon al-Mustafa :saw: - the essence of Mercy

Shama -e Bazme Hidayat pay lakhon Salaam

Millions of salutations on that splendid light of guidance.

may peace and blessings be upon al-Mustafa :saw:, his family (ra), his companions (ra) and those who follow them.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    now that debating is over,

halwa anyone?

mithai chawal /zarda also available..

happy to throw in chunk of lurpack on top for everyone in compliance.

why do the Mods even allow this topic? We know from history how these topics end up,it is endless back and forth between those claiming they are right the other is wrong, insults and labeling the other deviants etc etc Nothing has ever been accomplished by such a topic/. Just do the forum a favour and lock it.

Leave a comment:

• Salman Al-Farsi
    replied

now that debating is over,

halwa anyone?

mithai chawal /zarda also available..

happy to throw in chunk of lurpack on top for everyone in compliance.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Originally posted by As-salah View Post
    There is Ijmah on Mawlid from the prospective of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah. Those that forbid it are not universally accepted as Ahlus Sunnah

I would rather talk to nonameakhi without other people disturbing our conversation. This is made worse by the fact that these same people have left the very topic on other threads, where i even asked why they were unable to reply. So he said he was thinking about it and busy. yet you see the same person a few weeks later uttering the same thing.
    If you are going to attack me, at least refer to me directly instead of in the 3rd person. And you can keep insisting upon ijma all you want, you've not provided any evidence to support such a statement, and same goes for salafis that claim it is ijma.There is no ijma/. And this is an open forum and people are free to make a comment, you are free to respond or ignore it. No one said you had to respond to me or pay any attention to my post, you can carry on your discussion with nonameakhi.

And lastly, i barely remember 90% of what i've posted since last week, so don't expect me to remember every topic i've posted in this forum over the past several months.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Whilst your just repeating what you always say

I offered you this conversation in a different thread, where i showed you deobandi hypocrisy on the matter, to be seen of men

How about you go back to that?
    No, thanks. I'm not interested in debating this issue nor what ever this stupid issue Brevalis have with Deobandis or vice-versa. I couldn't care less.

I've read a wide range of opinions on the issue of Mawlid from Ulema in every madhab. Some were in favour of it, others were not. Though i'll also add, Deobandi Ulema have also permitted mawlid, based on certain conditions so long as certain deviant practices are not going on.

And yes i am repeating what i say but it is a fact.You aren't any better than the salafis/wahabhis you are at war against. Your conversations do not extend beyond labeling each other deviants and this and that. It is a mud slinging match, whilst both sides try to act like they've got some moral high ground when in reality neither side does. Its like you have a very unhealthy obsession for each other.

Leave a comment:

• As-salah
    replied

There is Ijmah on Mawlid from the prospective of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah. Those that forbid it are not universally accepted as Ahlus Sunnah

I would rather talk to nonameakhi without other people disturbing our conversation. This is made worse by the fact that these same people have left the very topic on other threads, where i even asked why they were unable to reply. So he said he was thinking about it and busy. yet you see the same person a few weeks later uttering the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• As-salah
    replied

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    2 sides of the same extremism coin you lot are, 1 side hardcore and adamant is haram, the other people like you claiming there is labeling anyone that thinks it is haram a deviant heretic from hell fire whilst both sides claiming there is ijma on the matter which there clearly isn't.
    Whilst your just repeating what you always say

I offered you this conversation in a different thread, where i showed you deobandi hypocrisy on the matter, to be seen of men

How about you go back to that?

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Forget this wumming business

Do you totally forbid Mawlid?

If you do you are heretic, a deviant from the the deviants of hell
    2 sides of the same extremism coin you lot are, 1 side hardcore and adamant is haram, the other people like you claiming there is labeling anyone that thinks it is haram a deviant heretic from hell fire whilst both sides claiming there is ijma on the matter which there clearly isn't.

Leave a comment:

• As-salah
    replied

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
    that there is your problem. you think your opinion matters. It doesn't, nor mine or even someone we see as ulema ultimately if it doesn't have basis

the issue of innovation is defined in the strictest of terms ie it is bad and leads to hellfire

there is no mention of mawlid or the sahabah ra doing it. Yet plenty of evidence for Them ra forbidding new practices.

In this context those forbidding mawlid have a basis those practising it don't
    Forget this wumming business

Do you totally forbid Mawlid?

If you do you are heretic, a deviant from the the deviants of hell

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
    Say that to shafi'i scholars.
    with respect to the ulema that wouldn't be a problem

Leave a comment:

• budi.sudaryo
    replied

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
    Then you have misunderstood

It can not be innovation ( ie a new idea or new method etc) if it has basis. We have basis from quran and sunnah to say write it and recite it and the NABI SAW SAID HIS COMPANIONS CANNOT UNITE ON BIDAH. not shouting reinforcing.

The good innovation debate is also something Sufis like to fabricate based on the words of Umar ra. It wasn't innovation as in new, that was a return to how the Nabi saw did it
    Say that to shafi'i scholars.

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

btw any one who totally forbids Mawlid is an innovator [aka deviant] in my opinion
    that there is your problem. you think your opinion matters. It doesn't, nor mine or even someone we see as ulema ultimately if it doesn't have basis

the issue of innovation is defined in the strictest of terms ie it is bad and leads to hellfire

there is no mention of mawlid or the sahabah ra doing it. Yet plenty of evidence for Them ra forbidding new practices.

In this context those forbidding mawlid have a basis those practising it don't

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X