• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mawlid

now that debating is over,

halwa anyone?

mithai chawal /zarda also available..

happy to throw in chunk of lurpack on top for everyone in compliance.
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
      now that debating is over,

halwa anyone?

mithai chawal /zarda also available..

happy to throw in chunk of lurpack on top for everyone in compliance.

why do the Mods even allow this topic? We know from history how these topics end up,it is endless back and forth between those claiming they are right the other is wrong, insults and labeling the other deviants etc etc Nothing has ever been accomplished by such a topic/. Just do the forum a favour and lock it.
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

and before that.. join me

Mustafa Jan e Rehmat pay lakhon salaam

Millions of blessings upon al-Mustafa :saw: - the essence of Mercy

Shama -e Bazme Hidayat pay lakhon Salaam

Millions of salutations on that splendid light of guidance.

may peace and blessings be upon al-Mustafa :saw:, his family (ra), his companions (ra) and those who follow them.
        "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

• Re: mawlid.

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
          No, thanks. I'm not interested in debating this issue nor what ever this stupid issue Brevalis have with Deobandis or vice-versa. I couldn't care less.

I've read a wide range of opinions on the issue of Mawlid from Ulema in every madhab. Some were in favour of it, others were not. Though i'll also add, Deobandi Ulema have also permitted mawlid, based on certain conditions so long as certain deviant practices are not going on.

And yes i am repeating what i say but it is a fact.You aren't any better than the salafis/wahabhis you are at war against. Your conversations do not extend beyond labeling each other deviants and this and that. It is a mud slinging match, whilst both sides try to act like they've got some moral high ground when in reality neither side does. Its like you have a very unhealthy obsession for each other.
          The deobandi position overall is the biggest Munafiq position i have ever seen on the subject. I actually want to discuss this with nonameakhi without any deobandi hypocrisy around. Noname is capable and has an excellent understanding of texts, so he is not in need of your input

Yes I do think he who dares to totally forbid Mawlid is a deviant, and it does apply to your people who may have settled on this position. It is a deviant position which the religion allows no basis for their rejection. It is their hypocrisy coming out

So if you want to go deeper then labeling each other, pick up our conversation where we left off. This is a matter of principle especially if you like to input the views of your lords in every thread

Comment

why do the Mods even allow this topic? We know from history how these topics end up,it is endless back and forth between those claiming they are right the other is wrong, insults and labeling the other deviants etc etc Nothing has ever been accomplished by such a topic/. Just do the forum a favour and lock it.
            I agree brother, if I had my way I wouldn't allow any secterian issue on this forum but the problem is there are alwyas new enthusiasts and freshly groomed youth who will start this topic as if they are about to service the humanity like never before.

Comment

this is going in wrong direction now.

thread closed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X