This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: to mawlid haters

Give it a rest with these damned mawlid topics. Those that are dead set on it being a bidah and saying 1 shouldn't celebrate aren't gonna change their minds anymore than those that believe it is okay and both sides have evidences to support what they say, so stop acting like your view is the correct one and live with the fact there is a difference of opinion.
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
      Give it a rest with these damned mawlid topics. Those that are dead set on it being a bidah and saying 1 shouldn't celebrate aren't gonna change their minds anymore than those that believe it is okay and both sides have evidences to support what they say, so stop acting like your view is the correct one and live with the fact there is a difference of opinion.

This ^

Comment

There are so many threads on this issue .

No on showed one solid Hadeeth , that shows this is allowed.

The speaker of the video posted above is a Barelvi , so he will speak in favour of it , it is understood.

Comment

Originally posted by emirali View Post
          but what do people on this forum think of Ahmed Deedat saying its fine to celebrate it, and him doing so also?
          source?

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
            There are so many threads on this issue .

No on showed one solid Hadeeth , that shows this is allowed.

The speaker of the video posted above is a Barelvi , so he will speak in favour of it , it is understood.
            brevalis aren't the only ones that support it. I was on a Shafii Fiqh website a few weeks ago and they had stuff on there showing support for Mawlid - but obviously in a permissable manner and not some of the over the top stuff that some groups do now days with huge marches and w.e else.
            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

brevalis aren't the only ones that support it. I was on a Shafii Fiqh website a few weeks ago and they had stuff on there showing support for Mawlid - but obviously in a permissable manner and not some of the over the top stuff that some groups do now days with huge marches and w.e else.
              Here in our country, people say, if we dance on our children's birthday, why not on the birthday of Prophet :saw:
              Astigfirullah, na'uzubillah
              May Allah protect us !!
              Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Brother , have you seen the video that OP has posted ?

If not please see it once , look at the so called Proofs that the Maulana presents in support of mawlid. This is interesting because a person from public asks him validity of mawlid.

You will be shocked at his ignorance. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                  Here in our country, people say, if we dance on our children's birthday, why not on the birthday of Prophet :saw:
                  Astigfirullah, na'uzubillah
                  May Allah protect us !!
                  Celebrating children birthday is also not allowed.

There is no dancing in islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                    Celebrating children birthday is also not allowed.

There is no dancing in islam.
                    I never said it was allowed, did I?
                    Just telling you about the ridiculous thinking of people !!

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                      Should rename this Thread Title to Bidah Haters,

there have been several threads on this Issue, the Mawlid was never practiced by the Sahaba(ra) nor condoned by Rasul :saw:

yet Mawlid lovers think they can one up the best generation of Muslims,
                      It wasnt condoned nor practiced by our Prophet (SAW) or by his companions but is there hard evidence that condemns or forbids it? If so then please present it here.

The way I see things is that if something is forbidden or disliked, then it is clearly stated in the Quaran/hadith. Its quite clear cut in the Quran/Hadith as to what is allowed and disallowed for us. In my opinion, mawlids are a grey area (depending on the type). If your idea of mawlid is to go on a procession with horse and carriage (as some brelwi do), shoot fireworks, dancing etc then it becomes bidah but if a mawlid is just a gathering of people who discuss the life of our Prophet (PBUH), recite darood and salutations as a form of nafil ibadah then it is fine by me.

It would be wrong to say that all forms of mawlids are haraam and bidah.
                      Don't let my online status deceive you
                      (I'm just a member of the Chinese terracotta army)

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRfPN6Ii_Oo

Comment

• Debate on mawlid

This is a new thread where the debate on mawlid is gonna take place

Comment

• Re: Debate on mawlid

Answer my question about mawlid date
                            They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                            And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                            For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Rules

1.no foul language
                              2.one on one debate
                              3.both the debaters should give a dawah(what is their belief) then the topics which differ in their dawa, the debate will be on that matter
                              4.no off topic questions allowed
                              5.the daleel should be provided from fuqaha and muhadditheen upto the 14 century ie. Upto 1300 hijri.. Not of the scholars after that
                              6.first the con will give his dawah then pro will give dawah. Then the matters of dispute will be decided
                              7. If the opponent asks for any clearence in ur dawa, u have to clear it for him so that debate can start

Comment

Originally posted by fzngagan View Post
                                Rules

1.no foul language
                                2.one on one debate
                                3.both the debaters should give a dawah(what is their belief) then the topics which differ in their dawa, the debate will be on that matter
                                4.no off topic questions allowed
                                5.the daleel should be provided from fuqaha and muhadditheen upto the 14 century ie. Upto 1300 hijri.. Not of the scholars after that
                                6.first the con will give his dawah then pro will give dawah. Then the matters of dispute will be decided
                                7. If the opponent asks for any clearence in ur dawa, u have to clear it for him so that debate can start
                                This forum is not meant for one on one discussions, so please remove that rule !

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X