Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so blessed are the strangers who restore what the people corrupt of my Sunnah
    "O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion, Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower."[al-Ma'ida: 54]

Comment

Re: Dealing With Someone Who Insists On The Mawlid, By Sh. Saalih Al-Fawzaan

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
      So Quran, Seerah and Inshaad praising Allah SWT , and salawaat is like alchohol ? according to uncle Umar ?
      none of those involve singing, dancing, smoking, paking dua to dead people, worshiping muhammad S.A.W. ect ect ect.

i dont see how you came to the conclusiong that you did. you must have a filter behind your eyes, where you dont read whatever it is you dont like, or somthing.

taking things out of context a type of oppression, just so you know.
      painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
        yo muslimnation who 's playing for the dodgers now ?
        your reply is pretty much the same reply as last year and the year before (if i remember correctly) nothing new and several people have tried to correct you however you insist to follow your forefathers who fed you a little too much halwah during these gatherings you speak of.
        Don't live your life to please the kaffir, Live your life to please Allah (S.W.T)

if($mushrik == $worship['grave'] && $mushrik == $worship['shrine']{
        print 'Mushrik'
        }

Comment

Originally posted by muslimnation View Post
          your reply is pretty much the same reply as last year and the year before (if i remember correctly) nothing new and several people have tried to correct you however you insist to follow your forefathers who fed you a little too much halwah during these gatherings you speak of.
          The truth stays the truth mate , that hurts you like hell :) .

Other than that I prefer the Yankees .

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
            none of those involve singing, dancing, smoking, paking dua to dead people, worshiping muhammad S.A.W. ect ect ect.

i dont see how you came to the conclusiong that you did. you must have a filter behind your eyes, where you dont read whatever it is you dont like, or somthing.

taking things out of context a type of oppression, just so you know.
            Thats not mawlid , and if thats what your people do then they need brain transplants since its got nothing to do with Islam .

Here take a look

This is in makkah , with indonesian Hujaaj .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IPWf...eature=related

Here s an old one from like 30 years back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwLOmGUt9i8

where you get that crap from i dont know :D

Comment

your following your forefathers..... ibn taymia, abdul wahab najdi, albani etc

why don't you follow the classical scholars instead like the majority do !!
              My eyes have not seen anybody as beautiful as Yourself.
              No mother has given birth to a child as beautiful as Yourself.
              You have been created without any defects,
              It seems that Allah has created You the way You wanted to be created

Hassaan bin Thaabit Radiyallahu anho praising the Prophet peace be upon him

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthenticBase View Post
                1) its called having the love for the sunnah pump through ur veins, something which u innovators obviously dont have

If Allah questions you about this statement, be very prepared to back it up...subhanAllah how people rush to accusations of THE MAJORITY OF THE UMMAH!
                Secondly, avoiding a muslim on purpose b/c he does not hold the same view as you on this issue is really sad and quite unislamic. But I know what is taught by the loud minority in our ummah, so it's no surprise.

How about this, sahaba ra had differences amongst them but still loved each other and did not shut each other out of their lives due to differences. Need more proof to stop that ridiculous abandoning behavior where you guys abandon those who don't toe your line exactly? -_-
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7d8e6Ovbs
                黒い涙 流す
                私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
                言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

let me guess.. good bidah and bad bidah? what a disgusting thing you utter. Allah perfected our deen and here you are saying we can add bits and bobs to it to make it even better than what Allah revealed to us.

and all your replies regarding this matter are pretty much the same, they all try to dodge the point presented to you.. the same goes to your "bidah crew" over here on this forum.
                  Al Faqeer is not suggesting making the deen "better." Bro, chill out with the accusations and that's a serious one to make too.
                  Islam is perfect we all know that, but that does not mean there cannot be good bid'ah.
                  After Prophet SAW died, the Qur'an was compiled, maddrassahs were built...this is good bid'ah (innovation).
                  Prophet SAW himself mentioned that people who introduce a good bid'ah will get reward for it...
                  Imam Malik (RA) classified bid'ah in two categories and you guys still want to follow the Saudis in regards to this and you don't want to be with the ummah when Prophet SAW urged muslims to be with the majority.
                  黒い涙 流す
                  私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
                  言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah_Yusuf View Post
                    Al Faqeer is not suggesting making the deen "better." Bro, chill out with the accusations and that's a serious one to make too.
                    Islam is perfect we all know that, but that does not mean there cannot be good bid'ah.
                    After Prophet SAW died, the Qur'an was compiled, maddrassahs were built...this is good bid'ah (innovation).
                    Prophet SAW himself mentioned that people who introduce a good bid'ah will get reward for it...
                    Imam Malik (RA) classified bid'ah in two categories and you guys still want to follow the Saudis in regards to this and you don't want to be with the ummah when Prophet SAW urged muslims to be with the majority.

Just cause the majority follows a bidah doesnt mean its right.

`Amr b. `Awf relates that Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said:
                    "O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion, Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower."[al-Ma'ida: 54]

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Ghurabaa View Post

Bro, let me ask you something...do you think that hundreds of years before ibn taymiyah and ibn abdul wahhab, muslim scholars had a certain opinion on it..over and over...and they all agreed. How can they be wrong? I am just wondering how you guys define this. I was a salafi a long time ago so I know how the thinking goes, but here are some hadith insha Allah we should all also remember as well.

The Beloved Prophet (Salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Follow the way of the largest group of Muslims! For, he who deviates from this group will be thrown into Hell!” [Sunnan Ibn Majah, Hadith # 3950]

“Follow the way of the largest group of Muslims! For, he who deviates from this group will be thrown into Hell!” [Sunnan Ibn Majah, Hadith # 3950]

The Beloved Prophet (Salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah will never allow my Ummah to unite upon misguidance and incorrect beliefs. Allah’s mercy, blessings and protection are with the largest group of Muslims. And he who deviates from this largest group of Muslims will be thrown into Hell.” (Sunan Al Tirmidhi Vol.2 Pg.39)

The Beloved Prophet (Salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “He who deviates from the largest group of Muslims, even as much as a hand span, has himself cut off his connection with Islam”. (Abu Dawud)

So where are the "salafis" of today? It is really time to recognize you are a minority and to keep quiet and stop propagating false beliefs regarding the concept of bid'ah.
                      黒い涙 流す
                      私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
                      言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

500 REWARD

To the first person who can show
                        Anywhere in Quran or Authentic Sunnah
                        That the Companions of Mohammed (saaws)
                        Annually Celebrated the Rasool's Birthday
                        During his lifetime or after his death

Email [email protected] for your reward

Comment

^ Lol.
                          "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah_Yusuf View Post
                            Bro, let me ask you something...do you think that hundreds of years before ibn taymiyah and ibn abdul wahhab, muslim scholars had a certain opinion on it..over and over...and they all agreed. How can they be wrong? I am just wondering how you guys define this. I was a salafi a long time ago so I know how the thinking goes, but here are some hadith insha Allah we should all also remember as well.

The Beloved Prophet (Salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Follow the way of the largest group of Muslims! For, he who deviates from this group will be thrown into Hell!” [Sunnan Ibn Majah, Hadith # 3950]

“Follow the way of the largest group of Muslims! For, he who deviates from this group will be thrown into Hell!” [Sunnan Ibn Majah, Hadith # 3950]

The Beloved Prophet (Salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah will never allow my Ummah to unite upon misguidance and incorrect beliefs. Allah’s mercy, blessings and protection are with the largest group of Muslims. And he who deviates from this largest group of Muslims will be thrown into Hell.” (Sunan Al Tirmidhi Vol.2 Pg.39)

The Beloved Prophet (Salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “He who deviates from the largest group of Muslims, even as much as a hand span, has himself cut off his connection with Islam”. (Abu Dawud)

So where are the "salafis" of today? It is really time to recognize you are a minority and to keep quiet and stop propagating false beliefs regarding the concept of bid'ah.

Salamah bin Nufayl (radiallahu anhu) said: While I was sitting with the messenger of Allah (salaAllahu alayhi wassalam), a man came to him and said “ O messenger of Allah! Horses are being discarded and weapons are being laid down and some people are claiming there is no more jihad and war has just ended.” The messenger of Allah (salaAllahu alayhi wassalam) said “ they are lying! Now fighting has just begun and a party of my ummah will fight for the sake of Allah and those who oppose them will not harm them, and Allah will deviate the hearts of some men to provide for that party from them by fighting them, and they will continue fighting until the last hour starts and good will remain on the foreheads of horses until the day of judgment and war will not end until Ya’juj and Ma’juj come out.” (Sahih Bukhari)

"A group of my ummah will continue to prevail, following the truth. They will not be harmed by those who humiliate them until the decree of Allah comes to pass when they are like that." (Narrated by Muslim, 1920).

From Jābir (Radiya 'Llahu 'anhu), who said, “The Messenger of Allāh (Salla 'Llahu 'alayhi wa sallam), said, ‘There will never cease to exist a party from my Ummah, fighting upon the Truth, manifest until the Day of Resurrection.’ He said, ‘So ‘Isā Ibn Maryam (`Alayhi-salam) will descend, so their leader will say, ‘Come and lead us in prayer.’ He will say, ‘No, you are to one another leaders, an honour for this Ummah from Allāh.’” (Muslim)

From ‘Uqbah Ibn Al-Husayn (Radiya 'Llahu 'anhu), who said, “The Messenger of Allāh (Salla 'Llahu 'alayhi wa sallam), said, ‘There will never cease to exist in my Ummah a party fighting upon the Truth, manifest against those opposing them, until the last of them fight the Dajjāl.’”(Ahmad)

From ‘Uqbah Ibn ‘Āmir (Radiya 'Llahu 'anhu) who said, “I heard the Messenger of Allāh, (Salla 'Llahu 'alayhi wa sallam)saying, ‘There will never cease to remain a faction from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allāh, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives and they are upon that.’”(Muslim)

From Jābir Ibn Samurah (Radiya 'Llahu 'anhu), who said, “The Messenger of Allāh (Salla 'Llahu 'alayhi wa sallam)said, ‘This Religion will remain established; a group of the Muslims will fight upon it until the Hour is established.’”(Muslim)

From Mu’āwiyah Ibn Abī Sufyān (Radiya 'Llahu 'anhu), who said, “The Messenger of Allāh (Salla 'Llahu 'alayhi wa sallam), said, “Whoever Allāh desires good for, He grants him Fiqh in the Dīn. And there will always remain a group from the Muslims fighting upon the Truth, manifest against those who oppose them, until the Day of Resurrection.”(Muslim)

From Jābir Ibn ‘Abdillāh (Radiya 'Llahu 'anhu), that he said, “I heard the Messenger of Allāh (Salla 'Llahu 'alayhi wa sallam), say, ‘There will never cease to exist a Party from my Ummah fighting upon the Truth, manifest, until the Day of Resurrection.”(Muslim)

From ‘Imrān Ibn Husayn (Radiya 'Llahu 'anhu), in a Marfū’ form, the statement of the Prophet (Salla 'Llahu 'alayhi wa sallam), “There will never cease to exist a Party from my Ummah fighting upon the Truth, manifest against those who oppose them, until the last of them fight Al-Masīh Ad-Dajjāl.”(Abu Dawud)

The ahadith you quoted above refer to sunni muslims and the sects that deviate from it so of course the shia, qadianis, nation of islam etc. have left the folds of Islam. The largest body of Muslims today are the sunni muslims and I'd say salafis and sufis fit under sunni Islam. With that being said, regarding being upon the truth within Sunni Islam, I don't see the majority of the Ummah supporting Jihad, in fact many of the ulama condemn it and say it isn't the time. Does this mean they are correct? The above ahadith say otherwise. I'm not a "salafi" so don't label me as such. I prefer the term "Sunni Muslim" and I refuse to restrict myself to a group or party. Just because I have similar views of the followers of the salaf as-saliheen doesn't give you the right to put a label on me and create division. It is this exact reason that division is created in the ummah. If people are against innovation and support jihad then they are automatically labeled as "wahabbi" or "salafi" and the whole ummah shuns them. This is a tactical ploy by the western media which you are all falling into. And I'm sorry but there is no jama'ah or united body of muslims, everyone is in disagreement because we do not have a khilafah for guidance so I don't know what large group there is to follow, everyone follows their own "sheikh."

To me the most rightly guided people today are the mujahideen and the ulama who support the mujahideen, you know the ones who usually end up tortured in prison or killed, kind of like the great ulama during the times of the salaf. Why arent there any so called "sufi" ulama arrested, tortured, or killed? In fact the western media actually supports the "sufis" don't you find that a little strange? The fact is that there are many different muslims from every group who are with the mujahideen be they "salafi" or "sufi" (True sufis) and they are united in following the authentic sunnah of rasulullah (saw). These muslims are the true muslims.
                            Last edited by Al_Ghurabaa; 08-02-11, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Ghurabaa View Post

So how do you know who that hadeeth is talking about ?

do you guess its you lot ? or do you hope and pray it is :D ?

Comment

For those who advocate "good bidah", here is something to ponder on:

Anas said, "Three people came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, to ask about how the Prophet worshipped. When they were told, it was as if they thought it was little and said, 'Where are we in relation to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, who has been forgiven his past and future wrong actions?'" He said, "One of them said, 'I will pray all of every night.' Another said, 'I will fast all the time and not break the fast.' The other said, "I will withdraw from women and never marry.' The Messenger of Allah came to them and said, 'Are you the ones who said such-and-such? By Allah, I am the one among you with the most fear and awareness of Allah, but I fast and break the fast, I pray and I sleep, and I marry women. Whoever disdains my sunna is not with me.'" [Agreed upon]

That last statement is really scary. I would much rather be safe than sorry.
                                The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) warned: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Bukhaaree and Muslim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X