Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can an apostate return to Islam no matter what he's done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can an apostate return to Islam no matter what he's done?

EDIT: I Don't like what I wrote in this post and I no longer believe or follow it

Hello there..

can anyone explain to me Quran 3:90, and can I enter Islam even after doing research into Magic, by Magic I mean stuff that involves the energy of the human body, called Chakra in Naruto..

How does differentiate between what is real Magic and what is unexplainable by science yet like hypnosis..
    Last edited by uhuhuhu; 06-11-13, 06:40 AM.

Re: Can an apostate return to Islam no matter what he's done?

Were you a practising muslim before?
    #BeardGang

Comment

Originally posted by uhuhuhu View Post
      Hello there..

can anyone explain to me Quran 3:90, and can I enter Islam even after doing research into Magic, by Magic I mean stuff that involves the energy of the human body, called Chakra in Naruto..

How does differentiate between what is real Magic and what is unexplainable by science yet like hypnosis..
      Hi,

One can always return back to Islam.
      As long as you leave of all those teachings and stop practicing them.
      We don't take part in such things meaning hypnosis so there is no need for them.
      Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit :wavey:

Comment

Originally posted by Protein Shaykh View Post
        Were you a practising muslim before?
        he might respond by saying "uhhuh uhuh"
        Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

It might be said that "uhhuh uhuh"

I was in a muslim school, but I wasn't praying anything except the 2nd prayer.. so it depends on whose point of view you take it from.. so yes and no.

Comment

problem is I really want to research these things.. they make alot of sense to me and I have conspiracy theories about them.. so I need to know or otherwise they affect my religion.
            Last edited by uhuhuhu; 06-11-13, 06:39 AM.

Comment

It might be said that "uhhuh uhuh"

I was in a muslim school, but I wasn't praying anything except the 2nd prayer.. so it depends on whose point of view you take it from.. so yes and no.
              The reason I asked, because if you wish to come back to Islam, you would have to do some sincere repenting for taking part in magic. The rest will be up to Allah subhanuwahta'la
              #BeardGang

Comment

What do you mean?

How do I repent? before or after the Shahada?
                Last edited by uhuhuhu; 06-11-13, 01:19 AM.

Comment

What do you mean?
                  Taking part in magic is Shirk, and as you were previously muslim before your kufr, it should have been something you knew about. Nevertheless, make sincere repentance to Allah.
                  #BeardGang

Comment

I didn't take part in magic, I just looked at a single webpage describing what energy was from a website from a magical point of view.. How do I repent though?

Infact i don't know what magic is, my intention wasn't that good though..
                    Last edited by uhuhuhu; 06-11-13, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Alah swt loves those who repent plenty of hadith and evidence for this

Its never too late to repent and return to Islam no matter how grave the sin

Repent sincerely fo rthe sake of Allah swt and the rest you leave in his hands

Comment

Thank you brothers and sisters...

Comment

Okay it seems like no one here who replied actually saw Naruto. Well anyways you don't need that stuff and conspiracy theories are just theories.

Spend your time doing other productive things so if you are bored watch the series of the stories of the prophets on youtube by the speaker Mufti Menk, it is like 29 videos from the story of Adam up to Jesus. He also has a series on the life of the messenger Muhammad (sallalahu alaiyhi wasalla) which is another 29 videos of only him.

Also, did you read the verse after 3:90 ?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X