Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Do Sunni Muslims hate Shia Muslims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Do Sunni Muslims hate Shia Muslims?

If so, why?

Re: Question: Do Sunni Muslims hate Shia Muslims?

Originally posted by Kj176 View Post
    If so, why?
    Do Shia hate the Sahaba and mother of the believers? That'll answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by itanimulli View Post
      Do Shia hate the Sahaba and mother of the believers? That'll answer your question.
      Looool. Nice name. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminati View Post
        Looool. Nice name. :up:
        Looooooool like wise, what a coincidence.

Comment

If so, why?
          Yes , most of them do hate.

One sect always hates other sects :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
            Yes , most of them do hate.

One sect always hates other sects :)
            Explain it properly or don't bother.
            It's not an issue of hating based on sects.
            it's hating those who curse/hate the mothers of the believers and the sahaba.
            We hate what and who Allah hates and love what and who Allah loves.
            Gone with the wind.

Comment

We don't sit there and say "We hate shias because they are shias" but we hate them for cursing Sahabas and the wives of The Prophet (pbuh). They have wrapped and messed up views.
              Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Asalaam Alikum

I posed this question to a fellow Brother once and he replied "Shia are our Brothers in Islam because they read the Quran, pray to the same God, and testify that there is only one God" therefore they are our Brothers in Islam.

I simply replied "So show me the evident that there were Shia at the time of the Prophet Muhammed (saw) and I shall then treat them as NOT a sect but as Brothers in Islam to me, and besides they speak out against a number of Companions of the Prophet Muhammed (saw) and they openly diss the Wives of the Prophet too"

He couldn't answer that but merely questioned me "Who are you to judge if someone is Muslim or not? If they testify that there is only one God, they are Muslim".

So who was right? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
                  Asalaam Alikum

I posed this question to a fellow Brother once and he replied "Shia are our Brothers in Islam because they read the Quran, pray to the same God, and testify that there is only one God" therefore they are our Brothers in Islam.

I simply replied "So show me the evident that there were Shia at the time of the Prophet Muhammed (saw) and I shall then treat them as NOT a sect but as Brothers in Islam to me, and besides they speak out against a number of Companions of the Prophet Muhammed (saw) and they openly diss the Wives of the Prophet too"

He couldn't answer that but merely questioned me "Who are you to judge if someone is Muslim or not? If they testify that there is only one God, they are Muslim".

So who was right? :scratch:
                  You are. They are not Muslims when they curse the Sahaba and the Prophet (pbuh) wives scholars say if they curse the Sahaba's and the Prophet (pbuh) wives they are kaffirs.
                  Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

If someone was swearing and cursing your mum or family wouldn't you hate them too??
                    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
                      You are. They are not Muslims when they curse the Sahaba and the Prophet (pbuh) wives scholars say if they curse the Sahaba's and the Prophet (pbuh) wives they are kaffirs.
                      :jkk: Sister. I knew I was right but when others start to question you, born Muslims start to question you, I always wonder if its ME who is misguided and not others. But Alhamdulilah.

Comment

No, we don't lump all of the Shia into one category and label them as kuffar. The ones that are kuffar are the ones who curse the Sahabah (May Allah be satisfied with them all), claim that the Qur'an is 'distorted', innovate, ally with the kuffar, fight against the Muslims etc...

Descendants of the Sahaba أحفاد الصحابة
                        Surah An-Nisa 69-78
                        "Today, it's time to stop singing and start swinging" - Malcolm X as-Shaheed

Comment

Yes,,,,and it is for the exact reason others have mentioned above........i especially hate the fact that they are making others believe the Caliph's were not good enough etc

Comment

If so, why?
                            You should see how the shia treat the sunni in Iran.

Awful - may Allah destroy those are afflicting torture on our brothers and sisters around the globe.Ameen

Comment

The SHIA reject the Quran and they insult hazrat Ayesha and Hazrat Abu talib may Allah be pleased with them and they say Hazrat Imam Hussan was a prophet. Shia also believe Hazrat Ali (as) was Allah and they believe he is divine. Shia are misguided people I do dua to Allah SWT to make them open their eyes and realise their errors and change before it is to late I do not wish bad on them I only wish good that they change the errors of their ways and change because Allah SWT forgives. May Allah swt forgive me i read Allah SWT would forgive a person even his sins were to touch the skys i read that may Allah forgive me if am wrong.
                              "www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com" - Islamic blog

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X