• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rahimullahanwr
    replied
    Re: Is it haram to work with women?

Originally posted by kasmi13 View Post
    Asalam u alaykum I work for a professional cleaning company and my job involves going to people's homes and cleaning it while they are gone. But we work as a team to clean the home. So I want to know if it's halal for me to work in this job where there are women involved. Shukran
    (Fatwa: 476/365=L=1432)

You can start a business at home. It is not prohibited for women to operate business if they maintain Shariah limits.Darul uloom Deoband

Leave a comment:

• AHussain786
    replied

IMO if you dont shake hands with the women and not look at them with bad intentions then it is fine to work as long as the work itself is Halal and nothing haram then Allah (swt) knows best.

Leave a comment:

• i.carrim
    replied

Islam is a comprehensive religion.It is not only about haram,halal but makrooh,etc.

Leave a comment:

• kasmi13
    replied

I don't know I don't have any other choice I live in a small town and there are like no jobs available. And I'm not working alone with a women its a group job with a mixture of cleaners like 2 men and 2 women cleaning the house. It doesn't have to be the same room.

Leave a comment:

• Muzdalifah
    replied

If you are told yes its haram will you refrain from taking.the job?

Leave a comment:

• kasmi13
    started a topic Is it haram to work with women?

Is it haram to work with women?

Asalam u alaykum I work for a professional cleaning company and my job involves going to people's homes and cleaning it while they are gone. But we work as a team to clean the home. So I want to know if it's halal for me to work in this job where there are women involved. Shukran

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X