No announcement yet.

Is it haram to make counterfeit money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it haram to make counterfeit money?

​Asalam u alaykum I just wanted to know if it was haram in Islam to print counterfeit money and use it to buy things. I can't get a job I have extreme social anxiety and I have an embarrassing bowel condition. I'm 18 years old with no job no drivers license, and I'm sitting at home all day bored. So can you please give me an Islamic ruling on this issue from the Qur'an or sunnah and tell me if counterfeiting money is haram or halal. Jazakum Allah u khairan.

Re: Is it haram to make counterfeit money?

:wswrwb:

I don't see it being any different than stealing and cheating other people out of their goods
    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by kasmi13 View Post
      ​Asalam u alaykum I just wanted to know if it was haram in Islam to print counterfeit money and use it to buy things. I can't get a job I have extreme social anxiety and I have an embarrassing bowel condition. I'm 18 years old with no job no drivers license, and I'm sitting at home all day bored. So can you please give me an Islamic ruling on this issue from the Qur'an or sunnah and tell me if counterfeiting money is haram or halal. Jazakum Allah u khairan.
      :wswrwb: you want to know if being a criminal is haram ??
      Last edited by *asiya*; 18-10-13, 01:57 PM.
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Walaikum Salam

Your post seems familiar of that of a troll that used to post on another forum but nevertheless...

​ I can't get a job I have extreme social anxiety...
        This is your problem.

I'm sitting at home all day bored
        #BeardGang

Comment

The money is fake. It's cheating and stealing. Of course it's haram.

Comment

You seriously need us to tell you this??? You've been sitting alone at home too long.

Until you get a paid job, go out and volunteer to help those less forutunate than you, like those that don't have a home to sit in all day.

Comment

Yes it is haram. My best friend has really bad social anxiety I imagine its hindering ur chances of finding work etc and lemme guess, the bowel issue exacerbates the problem. Its still not an excuse fir haram or fraud make lots of dua I hope Allah (t) helps u find a halal way out of this problem.
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Paper money itself is haram. Its based on ribba. Only gold coins and silver is true currency

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                  :wswrwb:

I don't see it being any different than stealing and cheating other people out of their goods
                  What if the money looks so real that it's undetectable?. Would it still be haram?. The person will think he/she is getting real money.

Comment

Originally posted by hopefulservant View Post
                    What if the money looks so real that it's undetectable?. Would it still be haram?. The person will think he/she is getting real money.

Are you seriously trying g to find some religious loop hole in a law in religion so you can cheat people? Do you think God would be happy with that?

Comment

Do you seriously think of playing word games with God's rules in a display of lawyer's court room word play to break the intention of the law to cheat people will make God or Allah happy be you Christian, Jew, or Muslim?

Comment

There are no loop-holes in the shariah, that you can get around something.

It is stealing, cheating, deception.....and eventually that fake money will wind up in the pocket of another person, which will essentially be cheating them too...
                        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Quran says 'obey the ruler'; this applies to any country one lives in [except obeying in sin] and all rulers say counterfeiting is a crime!

Comment

Originally posted by Serada View Post
                            Do you seriously think of playing word games with God's rules in a display of lawyer's court room word play to break the intention of the law to cheat people will make God or Allah happy be you Christian, Jew, or Muslim?
                            Serious questions of mine... does anyone think it is a good idea to do lawyer word play fencing match with God's or Allah's rules in order to cheat someone?

Does anyone think they will fool God or Allah of your intentions, or God or Allah will excuse your sins of cheating someone because of such word play?

Seriously, if you really believe in these rules and believe in God or Allah, do you really want a lawyer word fencing mach of such laws with the creator?

Do you think God or Allah would be happy to try to find a ways around his laws and rules?

Comment

Personally I would think you are piling up sins on top of sins.

1) you are still cheating someone.
                              2) you are ignoring the intention of God's/Allah's by trying to go around the law.
                              3) you are acting out of greed.
                              4) You are going against the nation's laws you live in.
                              5) You are so arrogant you think you have the right to do lawyer word play trickery against God/Allah.

And you think you can get away with it.

Not to.mention the fact if the person you give for money to may be accused of they are discovered with fake money, (until they point tithe finger at you anyways).

Comment

Working...
                              X