Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moderate sunni scholars

Originally posted by Sandman View Post
    To deny it being true is to have no understanding of how the commands of Allah ta'ala and the Sunnah came to be/were revealed.

There are no Scholars that back the opinion you have stated nor should the fact that you were originally looking for a "Scholar" that would authorise you to disobey Allah ta'ala be glossed over.
    I wasn't looking for a scholar for that purpose i was merely trying to state an example, however if you really wish to follow the islamic way then i should ask you why you are talking to girls, shouldn't we have a clear separation at the begininning of the forum, maybe a separate entrance for girls? because we shouldn't be mixing freely you know?
    I know that there are different madhhabs and know how they were formed i am not of a particular madhab, it's as simple as that, i don't need a label, i try to take the best from everything and apply what i know.

i guess i'm just an ignorant person who knows nothing about her religion and you all do,

Comment

Originally posted by Manar. View Post
      If that were true then there wouldn't be different madhhabs
      Jazak allah khair pious woman, i know two of them and will check out the rest
      Assalamu alaikum

you are a layman I suggest you to ask a scholar.

Comment

i guess i'm just an ignorant person who knows nothing about her religion and you all do,
        Completely right.You knows nothing abot madhab and claiming that they are not according to the quran and sunnah.I think you should earn more ilm and start posting

Comment

All major madhabs are according to Qura and Sunnah. Some have differences of opinion, but they arent wrong per se.

I wasn't looking for a scholar for that purpose i was merely trying to state an example, however if you really wish to follow the islamic way then i should ask you why you are talking to girls, shouldn't we have a clear separation at the begininning of the forum, maybe a separate entrance for girls? because we shouldn't be mixing freely you know?
          I know that there are different madhhabs and know how they were formed i am not of a particular madhab, it's as simple as that, i don't need a label, i try to take the best from everything and apply what i know.

It is best to choose a madhab and stick to it, reason being these schools of thought have been going on for centuries and the scholars themselves spent their whole lives dedicated to Islam.

Since we are laymen we shouldnt pick and choose certain aspects Islam to suit us, and choose different rulings from different madhabs. This is very dangerous, as we are suggesting we know more and are educated enough. If we pick a madhabs and stick to it wholely it is much better for us, than using our limited knowledge by picking and choosing.
          #BeardGang

Comment

I must have missed where you stated you were female. Regardless half of the deen comes to us through Ayesha(RA) numerous Sahabah(RA) narrate from her and not all of them were Mahram. Many Sahabah(RA) recieved Hadith from the Wives of our Prophet(SAW) from behind the veil/curtain. And there are many other examples in the Seerah that blattantly reinforce your next statement but I figure you said it with sarcasm but unfortunately the "ignorant" part seems to be all too correct.

Ownage one: http://www.zamzamacademy.com/2010/09...a-male-sheikh/

I am well aware that this post is rude and crass (that is my weakness) and it is due to the "smart" attitude with which Manar is speaking. The "example" of a Scholar who teaches disobedience of Allah was the first annoyance, criticising the great Imams by suggesting they didn't adhere to the Sunnah was the second and the third was this suggestion that advising someone of their errors is incorrect. Last but not least taking the good of what we know does not suffice, knowing what the command of Allah is in any situation we find ourselves is fard.

Ownage two: http://www.zamzamacademy.com/2010/09...e-do-not-know/

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
            www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X