Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you are defeated?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why you are defeated?

    I have a question to whole muslem(muslim) claimed people that, i sura An-Nur verse number 55 ALLAH said, >> Allah has promised, to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds, that He will, of a surety, grant them in the land, inheritance (of power), as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion - the one which He has chosen for them; and that He will change (their state), after the fear in which they (lived), to one of security and peace: 'They will worship Me (alone) and not associate aught with Me. 'If any do reject Faith after this, they are rebellious and wicked. (24:55) << In whole world i don't see any part or any country is in power. So what is situation of muslem nation? Why this defeat? If anyone know that then reply me. I'm sure almost everyone cannot tell real cause. You can read the cause here www.hezbuttawheed.com

    Before reply anything such foolish you must read this vers, sura At-Tagabun verse number 2 >> It is He Who has created you; and of you are some that are Unbelievers, and some that are Believers: and Allah sees well all that ye do. (64:2) <<


    May ALLAH give all of you hedayah. Ameen

  • #2
    Re: Why you are defeated?

    Allah trials people to test their faith. Victory is not merely handed down on a plate, we must work for it and then Allah will help us.

    That translation is probably dodgy at best as well as it can never have the same level of meaning as the Arabic.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Why you are defeated?

      You replied as like dumb! Yes, you even not understand what i asked you. ALLAH said he must give administation power if they be mumen. Now no administration power behind any muslem. That means they are not mumen. If they are not mumen they must be kafer! See this verse: It is He Who has created you; and of you are some that are Unbelievers, and some that are Believers: and Allah sees well all that we do. (64:2) If all muslem became kafer then who is mumen? What is way to become mumen? Read here www.hezbuttawheed.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Why you are defeated?

        Errr it's a work in progress :insha: only a dimwit expects things now now now.

        There's also a difference between a Muslim and a Mu'min so hold your horses mate.

        لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

        -------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Why you are defeated?

          Originally posted by F_R View Post
          Errr it's a work in progress :insha: only a dimwit expects things now now now.

          There's also a difference between a Muslim and a Mu'min so hold your horses mate.
          Yes, whole muslem became kafer. See this verse >>> It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the prophets who bowed (as in Islam) to Allah's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear me, and sell not my signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers. (5:44)

          No one doing judgement by Quran. that means all are kafer. And if all of you need to know how to be mumen then reply here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Why you are defeated?

            Hey,

            I don't know what type of muslim you are, or whether you are a non-muslim, apologies if you are aware of this already but i wish to share some things with you.

            Firstly, to respond to your question in regards to why it seems Muslim lands are becoming defeated at this period of time, well if you study the signs of the Prophet Muhammed S.A.W it is told there will be many wars during the stages prior to the day of Qiyamah and many of these are slowly becoming evident, including the arrival of the antichrist. You can clearly see how all the financial crisis across the world, and West in particular are preparing for a one world government, one world religion and one world currency, including our rights being taken away....see the gun control amendments in the US now, surveillance wars in the US and across Europe. The Syrian war and backing of rebels by western governments..these are the same rebels in Syria that have been caught opening up innocent civilians chests includings, women and childrens and eating their hearts.....ask yourself why all this is occurring in a holistic manner? I think you should watch reports from alternative media sources as they provide unbiased reports such as RT, Press TV, France 24, Alex Jones show, Coast to Coast AM, to mention a few.

            Even in the West i'm amazed to see how many non-muslims are waking up to the truth (recently the famous hollywood film director's Oliver Stone's son, Sean Stone became Muslim who is currently working on documentaries and getting the truth out there), and seeing how the control over Middle East is part of the agenda for a global government, they are also using and funding extremist rebels to achieve their goals, see whats erupting in Pakistan, and Russia and Iran, and China having currency wars for the last 3-4 years that is now escalating against America. You really need to educate yourself on such geopolitical issues.

            As a human being you need to understand what is occurring across the world, not until it comes to your own doorstep. Many of these signs have already been revealed by the Prophet S.A.W and in the Quran, and it's best to sit down and visit the masjid and listen to the sermons and attend Islamic classes to educate yourself. Study Shariah, take Fiqh and Aqeedah lessons, i'm sure they are some available where you live, and ask your local scholar the questions that are troubling you, or that you have in mind. We online, cannot respond to such questions as we are not scholars, and not in such a position to either.

            As for your translation above, i agree with the previous above responders, that the translation from Arabic to English is limited greatly and in Islam we only study English translations of the Quran by renowned Islamic scholars. Thus, it is better and safe to always do some background research into the scholars or author's work you are studying from, as many scholars nowadays are phony. Also, the Quran is written in classical Arabic, and as you may know, it is difficult to translate and hold deep roots of meaning of classical verses to modern languages. I've heard from some local scholars, that to translate classical Arabic, scholars have often translated it from classical Arabic to classical Persian (Farci) and then to modern Arabic or to Classical English to hold the precious meaning. Further, each verse in the Quran has depths and depths of meanings. There are some recognised famous scholars from the past such as Al-Ghazali and Islamic Alchemists such as Omer Khayyam, Avicenna and many many others who wrote books and poetry just on verses and chapters from the Quran and made notable discoveries.

            Peace!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Why you are defeated?

              Originally posted by mohsinworld View Post
              You replied as like dumb! Yes, you even not understand what i asked you. ALLAH said he must give administation power if they be mumen. Now no administration power behind any muslem. That means they are not mumen. If they are not mumen they must be kafer! See this verse: It is He Who has created you; and of you are some that are Unbelievers, and some that are Believers: and Allah sees well all that we do. (64:2) If all muslem became kafer then who is mumen? What is way to become mumen? Read here www.hezbuttawheed.com

              :salams,

              You need to chill, English is obviously not your first language, so him saying that the translation is dodgy is justified.
              Secondly you come of a bit arrogant thinking that you are the only one who is guided and knows the right way.
              Non of us can be 100% certain that Allah accepts any of our deeds. We could all be hypocrites for all we know.
              Look at 'Umar (r.a.) he was one of the 10 promised Jannah and he was still afraid of being a hypocrite.
              And don't be calling people dumb, cause insulting people is equal to injustice against them and you'll be giving from whatever good deeds you have on the Day of Judgement to those whom you did injustice against.
              Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



              Away for a bit :wavey:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Why you are defeated?

                Originally posted by thefighter View Post
                Hey,

                I don't know what type of muslim you are, or whether you are a non-muslim, apologies if you are aware of this already but i wish to share some things with you.

                Firstly, to respond to your question in regards to why it seems Muslim lands are becoming defeated at this period of time, well if you study the signs of the Prophet Muhammed S.A.W it is told there will be many wars during the stages prior to the day of Qiyamah and many of these are slowly becoming evident, including the arrival of the antichrist. You can clearly see how all the financial crisis across the world, and West in particular are preparing for a one world government, one world religion and one world currency, including our rights being taken away....see the gun control amendments in the US now, surveillance wars in the US and across Europe. The Syrian war and backing of rebels by western governments..these are the same rebels in Syria that have been caught opening up innocent civilians chests includings, women and childrens and eating their hearts.....ask yourself why all this is occurring in a holistic manner? I think you should watch reports from alternative media sources as they provide unbiased reports such as RT, Press TV, France 24, Alex Jones show, Coast to Coast AM, to mention a few.

                Even in the West i'm amazed to see how many non-muslims are waking up to the truth (recently the famous hollywood film director's Oliver Stone's son, Sean Stone became Muslim who is currently working on documentaries and getting the truth out there), and seeing how the control over Middle East is part of the agenda for a global government, they are also using and funding extremist rebels to achieve their goals, see whats erupting in Pakistan, and Russia and Iran, and China having currency wars for the last 3-4 years that is now escalating against America. You really need to educate yourself on such geopolitical issues.

                As a human being you need to understand what is occurring across the world, not until it comes to your own doorstep. Many of these signs have already been revealed by the Prophet S.A.W and in the Quran, and it's best to sit down and visit the masjid and listen to the sermons and attend Islamic classes to educate yourself. Study Shariah, take Fiqh and Aqeedah lessons, i'm sure they are some available where you live, and ask your local scholar the questions that are troubling you, or that you have in mind. We online, cannot respond to such questions as we are not scholars, and not in such a position to either.

                As for your translation above, i agree with the previous above responders, that the translation from Arabic to English is limited greatly and in Islam we only study English translations of the Quran by renowned Islamic scholars. Thus, it is better and safe to always do some background research into the scholars or author's work you are studying from, as many scholars nowadays are phony. Also, the Quran is written in classical Arabic, and as you may know, it is difficult to translate and hold deep roots of meaning of classical verses to modern languages. I've heard from some local scholars, that to translate classical Arabic, scholars have often translated it from classical Arabic to classical Persian (Farci) and then to modern Arabic or to Classical English to hold the precious meaning. Further, each verse in the Quran has depths and depths of meanings. There are some recognised famous scholars from the past such as Al-Ghazali and Islamic Alchemists such as Omer Khayyam, Avicenna and many many others who wrote books and poetry just on verses and chapters from the Quran and made notable discoveries.

                Peace!
                No one can claim Muslem if their law doesn't come from Quran. Show me where is exist Quranic law? No where. So they must kafer according to sura maidah verse number 44. Have you other argument? like i talking from english translation, not from direct Arabic? See this إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ ۚ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُوا لِلَّذِينَ هَادُوا وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالْأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُوا مِن كِتَابِ اللَّـهِ وَكَانُوا عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاءَ ۚ فَلَا تَخْشَوُا النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلَا تَشْتَرُوا بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ ﴿٤٤

                If you became kafer so what is else? Just come on Islam first.

                You told me what type of Muslem i am. I replying you, are you wishes i must be agreed with your argument although all of you misguided? If my argument is wrong then show me. I know, you cannot do that. Because i shown from Quran.

                You talked about time of Dajjal(ani-christ) yes, it's alive now! All of wrongdoing happening for effect of Dajjal. Most of people(muslem named people also) accepted Dajjal as their rob! Watch This documentary film: Dajjal Documentary Film in English With Subtitle The Leader of The Time Mohammad Bayazid Khan Panni has been identified Dajjal! He also shown the true Islam! Read his all book here http://www.hezbuttawheed.com


                May ALLAH give all of you ability to receive the truth. Ameen

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Why you are defeated?

                  Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                  :salams,

                  You need to chill, English is obviously not your first language, so him saying that the translation is dodgy is justified.
                  Secondly you come of a bit arrogant thinking that you are the only one who is guided and knows the right way.
                  Non of us can be 100% certain that Allah accepts any of our deeds. We could all be hypocrites for all we know.
                  Look at 'Umar (r.a.) he was one of the 10 promised Jannah and he was still afraid of being a hypocrite.
                  And don't be calling people dumb, cause insulting people is equal to injustice against them and you'll be giving from whatever good deeds you have on the Day of Judgement to those whom you did injustice against.

                  Yes, english is not my first language, i read Quran in my own language. So, i got all point as my own feelings. Now tell me Quran is right or your religious sentiment? If Quran is right(obviously always Quran is right) then all of you became kafer for accepting Dajjal's(anti-christ) law. Whole word accepted democracy, monarchy, socialism, communism, autocracy(dictatorship) etc. None where exist law of Quran, that's why all human became kafer. Now we have two way is 1) we must destroy with this Dajjal's system 2) we must revert to ALLAH's law.

                  Yes, i have got the true, and i trying to tell that to all who claim he is muslem. Trying to conscious people about that time(time to arrive Esa a.). My all talking related to this website's author http://www.hezbuttawheed.com try to read first before show your pride. It's my request as you claim you are muslem and i'm too. May ALLAH give you hedayah. Ameen

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Why you are defeated?

                    ^

                    This is very dangerous. You are declaring virtually the entire Ummah kafir? Just because you live in a monarchy for example does not necessarily mean you support its existence (for example Saudi Arabia).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Why you are defeated?

                      Originally posted by Younus1 View Post
                      ^

                      This is very dangerous. You are declaring virtually the entire Ummah kafir? Just because you live in a monarchy for example does not necessarily mean you support its existence (for example Saudi Arabia).
                      Yes, this is quite dangerous talking, but true. You are along with those who are kafer(don't judgment by Quran) until you leave them(migrate from them= hejrot) see this verse Sura At-Tawbah الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَهَاجَرُوا وَجَاهَدُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ أَعْظَمُ دَرَجَةً عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَائِزُونَ ﴿٢٠﴾ You must do hejrot from them to only single part of jannah. And it's only Hezbut Tawheed. ALLAH has declared it with a vast miracle! We have got Emamuzzaman(the Leader of The Time) and time is to receive Esa a. (I believe he is in world) More you can learn here www.hezbuttawheed.com

                      It's very hard time brother. This is worse time than ayam e jahilia !!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Why you are defeated?

                        Originally posted by mohsinworld View Post
                        Yes, english is not my first language, i read Quran in my own language. So, i got all point as my own feelings. Now tell me Quran is right or your religious sentiment? If Quran is right(obviously always Quran is right) then all of you became kafer for accepting Dajjal's(anti-christ) law. Whole word accepted democracy, monarchy, socialism, communism, autocracy(dictatorship) etc. None where exist law of Quran, that's why all human became kafer. Now we have two way is 1) we must destroy with this Dajjal's system 2) we must revert to ALLAH's law.

                        Yes, i have got the true, and i trying to tell that to all who claim he is muslem. Trying to conscious people about that time(time to arrive Esa a.). My all talking related to this website's author http://www.hezbuttawheed.com try to read first before show your pride. It's my request as you claim you are muslem and i'm too. May ALLAH give you hedayah. Ameen
                        \




                        So you made takfeer on everybody and you're the only Muslim left?
                        I'm not being proud, if anybody has pride on this thread it's you. Cause you think you're the only Muslim following truth.
                        You're nothing special. You do not know what is in the hearth of others, you don't know the situations Allah has put them through, so you can't say who is and who is not a believer and make takfeer on everybody. The mentality you are showing is from the Khawarij.
                        I don't need to follow you to be Muslim. I follow the Quran and the Sunnnah, you have no Idea who I am or where I am to know what I do and do not do or what I do or do not believe.
                        You've given me more than enough reason, by your post alone to know that I shouldn't even come close to your Khawarij mentality.

                        And May Allah guide all of us, and especially you.
                        Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



                        Away for a bit :wavey:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Why you are defeated?

                          Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                          \




                          So you made takfeer on everybody and you're the only Muslim left?
                          I'm not being proud, if anybody has pride on this thread it's you. Cause you think you're the only Muslim following truth.
                          You're nothing special. You do not know what is in the hearth of others, you don't know the situations Allah has put them through, so you can't say who is and who is not a believer and make takfeer on everybody. The mentality you are showing is from the Khawarij.
                          I don't need to follow you to be Muslim. I follow the Quran and the Sunnnah, you have no Idea who I am or where I am to know what I do and do not do or what I do or do not believe.
                          You've given me more than enough reason, by your post alone to know that I shouldn't even come close to your Khawarij mentality.

                          And May Allah guide all of us, and especially you.

                          I may time heard this work khawariji. I don't feel bad to hear this word! That's sunnah of Mohammad s. It's match with me. Hamdulellah :up:
                          I don't call you to follow me. Follow Mohammad s. and ALLAH According Quran i proved all of you are just wrongdoing people. Let me say more about.


                          We are muslem for accepting Kalema. and kalema is La elaha ella ALLAH Mohammadur rasul ALLAH. In english it's there is none to be obeyed other than ALLAH. But now all of muslem translate it >> There is one god but ALLAH. In this wrong understanding started a big wrong. Day by day whole ummah became as like others unbeliever. Like, others religious people don't accept Quran as their path, muslem too. What is different can you show me? Nothing distance.

                          And if you want to call me khawariji then i have no any headache, because i know you are not my lord. your talking is not standard for me. My deed will bring me to result, not your thought. ;) Just a request to read something here http://www.hezbuttawheed.com/this-is...at-all/preface

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Why you are defeated?

                            Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                            \




                            So you made takfeer on everybody and you're the only Muslim left?
                            I'm not being proud, if anybody has pride on this thread it's you. Cause you think you're the only Muslim following truth.
                            You're nothing special. You do not know what is in the hearth of others, you don't know the situations Allah has put them through, so you can't say who is and who is not a believer and make takfeer on everybody. The mentality you are showing is from the Khawarij.
                            I don't need to follow you to be Muslim. I follow the Quran and the Sunnnah, you have no Idea who I am or where I am to know what I do and do not do or what I do or do not believe.
                            You've given me more than enough reason, by your post alone to know that I shouldn't even come close to your Khawarij mentality.

                            And May Allah guide all of us, and especially you.

                            I may time heard this work khawariji. I don't feel bad to hear this word! That's sunnah of Mohammad s. It's match with me. Hamdulellah :up:
                            I don't call you to follow me. Follow Mohammad s. and ALLAH According Quran i proved all of you are just wrongdoing people. Let me say more about.


                            We are muslem for accepting Kalema. and kalema is La elaha ella ALLAH Mohammadur rasul ALLAH. In english it's there is none to be obeyed other than ALLAH. But now all of muslem translate it >> There is one god but ALLAH. In this wrong understanding started a big wrong. Day by day whole ummah became as like others unbeliever. Like, others religious people don't accept Quran as their path, muslem too. What is different can you show me? Nothing distance.

                            And if you want to call me khawariji then i have no any headache, because i know you are not my lord. your talking is not standard for me. My deed will bring me to result, not your thought. ;) Just a request to read something here http://www.hezbuttawheed.com/this-is...at-all/preface

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Why you are defeated?

                              بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
                              salaam alaikom!
                              This aayah is about after zohour of mahdi"ajjal allah talaa farajaho alsharif"I'm agree with you that we muslims should bring back to our glory and provide ourselves for zohour and wake up from this sleep...alhamdolillah we see in some arabic countries like Bahrain,Tunisia,Egypt and ext that they woke up...
                              الله یوفقنا
                              اللهم اکشف هذه الغمه عن هذه الامه بحضوره وعجل لنا ظهوره
                              انهم یرونه بعیدا
                              ونراه قریبا....
                              انشاء الله

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X