Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Wahhabis/Salafis believe and what makes them different from other Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Wahhabis/Salafis believe and what makes them different from other Muslims

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl*
    :start:

:salams

Sorry if i haven't splet his name correctly, but who is this guy?

I was listening to a Nasheed by SOA and they mentioned him and how he:
    1. Banned Hidjaabs
    2. Cut off the Islamic calender
    3. Change the Arabic lanaguage to latin ( :confused: )
    4. Destrioyed the Khilafa
    And a few other things, so who is this guy then, he's def. dead i know that. But was he considered a Muslim or a puppet? As i thought he was a bad person yet someone else was telling me a different story.

the sister rahimakallah mentions how kamal destroyed the kilafah. this is a laughable claim

as the prophet salallahu alaihi wa salam said : "the kilafah will remain in my ummah after me for 30 years then there will be kingship after that

hadeeth is saheeh and is reported by Ahmed, Tirmidhee and Aboo Ya'laa
    Please Re-update your Signature

Originally posted by As Salafee
    as the prophet salallahu alaihi wa salam said : "the kilafah will remain in my ummah after me for 30 years then there will be kingship after that
    what is laughable is that this hadith is not authentic
    My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Nasser
      What even more laughable is that this hadith is used to justify the existence of illigitmate rulers and ruling families like Aal Saud - the Zalimoon.
      "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Nasser
        whats even more laughable is the fact that you bring no proof that the hadeeth is weak

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) : "Prophethood will be amongst you for as long as Allaah wills, then Allaah will raise it up when He wills, then there will be Khilaafah upon the way of Prophethood, then Allaah will raise it up when He wills, then there will be biting Kingship, then oppressive Kingship, then Khilaafah upon the way of the Prophethood."

(reported by at-tirmidee and imam ahmed in his musnad and Aboo Ya'laa)

shaykh saleem al hilaalee hafidahullah, student of imaam al albanee rahimahullah for 25 years said himself that the following hadeeth is saheeh:

Here is soemone who spent 25 years of his life learning hadeeth with the greatest muhaddith in our era, and here you are O nasser saying "this hadeeth is weak"

what is this except mere claims?

Comment

whats even more laughable is the fact that you bring no proof that the hadeeth is weak

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) : "Prophethood will be amongst you for as long as Allaah wills, then Allaah will raise it up when He wills, then there will be Khilaafah upon the way of Prophethood, then Allaah will raise it up when He wills, then there will be biting Kingship, then oppressive Kingship, then Khilaafah upon the way of the Prophethood."

(reported by at-tirmidee and imam ahmed in his musnad and Aboo Ya'laa)

shaykh saleem al hilaalee hafidahullah, student of imaam al albanee rahimahullah for 25 years said himself that the following hadeeth is saheeh:

Here is soemone who spent 25 years of his life learning hadeeth with the greatest muhaddith in our era, and here you are O nasser saying "this hadeeth is weak"

what is this except mere claims?
          Akhee, what is even more laughable is that there is no mention of 30 years in the hadith. Infact the Hadith agrees with reality since after the destruction of khilafah in 1924, where the Aal saud played active role with the British to rebel against the Osmanis succeeded in abolishing it, and consolidating their kingdom. As the hadith says 'then there will be biting kingship..'
          "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

beside the fact that this hadith was not even considered a hadith of the prophet :saw: by Bukhari and Muslim also Imam Ibn Hajar said that this hadith can't be proven to be true
            الخلافة بعدي ثلاثون سنة ثم يملك الله من يشاء فتصير ملكا ثم تصير بزيزى قطع سبيل وسفك دماء وأخذ أموال بغير حقها
            الراوي: - - خلاصة الدرجة: لم أجده - المحدث: ابن حجر - المصدر: الكافي الشاف - الصفحة أو الرقم: 203

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

The Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: "The Khilaafah in my Ummah

Ibn Katheer also reports a variation of this hadeeth in his tafseer: "The Khilaafah will last for thirty years. Then there will be powerful kingship."

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam): "Prophethood will be amongst you for as long as Allaah wills, then Allaah will raise it up when He wills, then there will be Khilaafah upon the way of Prophethood, then Allaah will raise it up when He wills, then there will be biting Kingship, then oppressive Kingship, then Khilaafah upon the way of the Prophethood."

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: "The bonds of Islaam will collapse, one by one. Every time a bond collapses the people will hold rigorously to the one follows it. The first one to collapse is the rulership and the last one to collapse is the prayer."

Reported by Imaam Ahmad and Ibn Hibbaan. Ibn Hibbaan put it under the chapter heading, "A mention of the narrations that the first appearance of the breakdown of the bonds of Islaam will come from the corruption of the rule and the rulers."
              From the above narrations it should become clear that the Khilaafah upon the Prophetic Methodology lasted only for 30 years. And hence whatever came thereafter (with perhaps the exception of the KhilaafahKhilaafah of Yazeed up until this day of ours we have always had either a kingship or a tyrannical kingship. This is the reality

now you two keep arguing, this is how you are. the haqq is there for all to see

Comment

don't mix the cards....we are speaking about the "thirty" years hadith....which strangely say that the last valid khilafah on earth was the khilafah of Ali (ra)

as for the rest of hadiths you put we have no problem with.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

**** Some Points to Think About *****

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi
                  They lie to convince the world that it is the West who is the victim of Islam. They ignore the fact that it is the Capitalist colonial West which destroyed the Khilafah State, occupied Muslim lands and installed anti-Islamic tyrant butchers over her. To this day they continue to support tyrants and occupy Muslim lands.
                  akhee you should check to make sure what u say is correct. i dont think what u have mentioned above is the truth:

The Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: "The Khilaafah in my Ummah after me will be for thirty years. Then there will be kingship after that." []
                  Ibn Katheer also reports a variation of this hadeeth in his tafseer: "The Khilaafah will last for thirty years. Then there will be powerful kingship."

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam): "Prophethood will be amongst you for as long as Allaah wills, then Allaah will raise it up when He wills, then there will be Khilaafah upon the way of Prophethood, then Allaah will raise it up when He wills, then there will be biting Kingship, then oppressive Kingship, then Khilaafah upon the way of the Prophethood."

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: "The bonds of Islaam will collapse, one by one. Every time a bond collapses the people will hold rigorously to the one follows it. The first one to collapse is the rulership and the last one to collapse is the prayer."

[Reported by Imaam Ahmad and Ibn Hibbaan. Ibn Hibbaan put it under the chapter heading, "A mention of the narrations that the first appearance of the breakdown of the bonds of Islaam will come from the corruption of the rule and the rulers."]
                  From the above narrations it should become clear that the Khilaafah upon the Prophetic Methodology lasted only for 30 years. And hence whatever came thereafter (with perhaps the exception of the KhilaafahKhilaafah of Yazeed up until this day of ours we have always had either a kingship or a tyrannical kingship. This is the reality, firstly.

jazakallahu khayra

Comment

My dear bro, we have discussed this issue with you several times, refer to the
                    thread to see discussion on this. These are not times to get into petty debates on peripheral issues, there is a big conspiracy being cooked against the Muslims and Muslims living in Britian and we have to be on top of it as one united block.

My dear bro its time to give your seterianism and debating nitty gritty issues a rest because we dont want to be like the Muslims who were debating whether crow is permissable or not while the army of mongols was standing at their gates in Baghdad ready to innhilate them in 1258. Time to learn from history.
                    Last edited by Salman Al-Farsi; 21-07-05, 12:37 PM.

Comment

but its ok for you to go around spreading lies and having people beleive that what your saying is the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by As salafee

hmm..do you think House of Saud comes under the "oppressive Kingship" category?
                        www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
                        Ash'aris

Comment

I have merged all the threads for as-salafee.. enjoy. :)

Comment

'faqir', your a fine one to talk. at least they are upon the correct aqeedah in terms of Allaahs names and attributes.

theyre not misguided in terms of their deen.

theyre not jahmee, ash'ariee, soofee

walillaahil hamdh

Comment

'faqir', your a fine one to talk. at least they are upon the correct aqeedah in terms of Allaahs names and attributes.

theyre not misguided in terms of their deen.

theyre not jahmee, ash'ariee, soofee

walillaahil hamdh
                              As-Salafee bro, lets discuss the topic at hand rather than going into personal attacks.

Comment

Working...
                              X