Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Manners

:salams

Good Manners is a very important aspect of our deen.

“The believers with the most complete faith are those who have the best manners.”
    "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Re: Good Manners

:wswrwb:

"Nothing will be heavier on the Day of Resurrection in the Scale of the believer than good manners."

Be patient.
    Talk to everyone (as in give them respect) as if you were talking to your parents, teachers, boss, etc.
    Try not to use slangs.
    Never use profanity, ever.
    Don't interrupt others when they are speaking.
    Turn your whole body towards the person you are speaking to.
    Do not point at anyone with your fingers. Instead, use your whole hand.
    Smile.
    Listen attentively, but don't stare.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by KurdishKid View Post

“The believers with the most complete faith are those who have the best manners.”
      No, this is for me first then the rest of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thauban View Post
        No, this is for me first then the rest of you.
        Don't need to thank me for taking you out of the red bars into the green bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
          Don't need to thank me for taking you out of the red bars into the green bars.
          Ok I won't thank you. :P

Comment

On the topic of manners, Abu Easa Niamatullah's lecture series on 'Al Adab Al Mufrad' by Imam Bukhari
            http://www.kalamullah.com/adab-almufrad.html

Fully available for download. It is amazingly detailed, and i think an on going work. I wonder if he'll ever complete it.
            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

:jkk: bros

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
              On the topic of manners, Abu Easa Niamatullah's lecture series on 'Al Adab Al Mufrad' by Imam Bukhari
              http://www.kalamullah.com/adab-almufrad.html

Fully available for download. It is amazingly detailed, and i think an on going work. I wonder if he'll ever complete it.
              Will check that out tomorrow :insha:

I think majority on the internet think manners on the web and real life are different.

You should be respectful and well manner in real life and on the forum.

Believe it or not a lot of reverts revert because they experienced with the well mannered Muslims.

It's a HUGE Da'wah.

If a Kaffir visited the forums and our manners are so weak, they'll just see us worse but if we are respectful, have manners they'll see that and think about it.

Me personally I take my manners more seriously when i'm online because of as stated above.

Same with real life but since more kaffirs around i re-read what I type.
              "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

someone asked me to take good care of you.
                Since you know about good manners no need
                Fear Allah! And be nice to me :)

Comment

Sallamun alikum dear brother subhan Allah i wanted to wright about good and important of good manners but masha Allah you beat me to it.
                  Allah subhanna scribe's Raul Allah with akhlaq in surat qalam(" وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَى خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ ) you are on the high standard of manners

A man come to prophet asked who are the one going to Paradise rasull Allah replay (
                  الذين يتقون الله وعندهم حسن الخلق) the one have fear of Allah and have good manners).

Comment

:jkk: bros

Will check that out tomorrow :insha:

I think majority on the internet think manners on the web and real life are different.

You should be respectful and well manner in real life and on the forum.

Believe it or not a lot of reverts revert because they experienced with the well mannered Muslims.

It's a HUGE Da'wah.

If a Kaffir visited the forums and our manners are so weak, they'll just see us worse but if we are respectful, have manners they'll see that and think about it.

Me personally I take my manners more seriously when i'm online because of as stated above.

Same with real life but since more kaffirs around i re-read what I type.
                    :jkk: Brother

This is really true. When I interact with non muslims face to face I am always conscious of who I represent. I think because of this I always end up with non muslim women feeling comfortable to ask me about islam etc. MashAllah. I always keep it at the back of mind that our example can be a form of dawah too.

:up: will try to be even more mannerly online since it's only your words ppl see

Comment

Last edited by siddika; 01-03-14, 01:39 AM. Reason: lol posted the same hadith as mirror

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

"Nothing will be heavier on the Day of Resurrection in the Scale of the believer than good manners."

Be patient.
                        Talk to everyone (as in give them respect) as if you were talking to your parents, teachers, boss, etc.
                        Try not to use slangs.
                        Never use profanity, ever.
                        Don't interrupt others when they are speaking.
                        Turn your whole body towards the person you are speaking to.
                        Do not point at anyone with your fingers. Instead, use your whole hand.
                        Smile.
                        Listen attentively, but don't stare.
                        Walaikumusalam, jazakAllah khair for sharing.
                        "Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion". 3:185

Comment

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 59 :
                          Narrated by 'Aisha

A man asked permission to enter upon the Prophet. When the Prophet saw him, he said, "What an evil brother of his tribe! And what an evil son of his tribe!" When that man sat down, the Prophet behaved with him in a nice and polite manner and was completely at ease with him. When that person had left, 'Aisha said (to the Prophet). "O Allah's Apostle! When you saw that man, you said so-and-so about him, then you showed him a kind and polite behavior, and you enjoyed his company?" Allah's Apostle said, "O 'Aisha! Have you ever seen me speaking a bad and dirty language? (Remember that) the worst people in Allah's sight on the Day of Resurrection will be those whom the people leave (undisturbed) to be away from their evil (deeds)."

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

Lower your gaze, which is actually fardh.
                            Help your parents.
                            Don't raise your voice or you'll sound like a donkey.
                            Respect elders and those younger than you.
                            Sit when eating or drinking, even when drinking ZamZam water we should sit, contrary to the popular belief.
                            Last edited by .mirror.; 22-06-12, 07:48 AM.
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

Lower your gaze, which is actually fardh.
                              Help your parents.
                              Don't raise your voice or you'll sound like a donkey.
                              Respect elders and those younger than you.
                              Suit when eating or drinking, even when drinking ZamZam water we should sit, contrary to the popular belief.

LOL where did you get that from?

:jkk: keep this up :insha:

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 44 :
                              Narrated by Ibn Umar

Allah' Apostle said, Gabriel kept on recommending me about treating the neighbors in a kind and polite manner, so much so that I thought that he would order (me) to make them (my) heirs."

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

Working...
                              X