Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your views on Hadeeth Rejectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Qur'an only "Muslims"

Originally posted by HealerofWorlds View Post
    You mean.. one of us can't open hadith books and look at all related hadith?
    All of this shouldn't even be so hard. If seven similar hadith give similar 'orders' then why in the world should we have to look beyond that?
    there are some basic simple meanings of Islam and quran, there are other meanings that are not so basic

why is that so hard for you to grasp?

Allah says in quran, this is the book with basic and allegorical meanings, and it is the people of knowledge who know the difference (my paraphrase)

its not something that any person can open up a book and make fatwa, but at the same time, the most illiterate person can learn about their Lord and our duty to our Lord
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
      there are some basic simple meanings of Islam and quran, there are other meanings that are not so basic

why is that so hard for you to grasp?

Allah says in quran, this is the book with basic and allegorical meanings, and it is the people of knowledge who know the difference (my paraphrase)

its not something that any person can open up a book and make fatwa, but at the same time, the most illiterate person can learn about their Lord and our duty to our Lord
      That's about the Qur'an. I'm talking about the hadith. In particular, the hadith that order to kill dogs. It's interesting that so many people have an issue in accepting those hadith (there are at least seven of them). I wonder why?

Comment

You mean.. one of us can't open hadith books and look at all related hadith?
        All of this shouldn't even be so hard. If seven similar hadith give similar 'orders' then why in the world should we have to look beyond that?

D you have the time to go through all the various collections of hadith, which are numerous, and sift through 10s of 1000s of narrations? Many are not even in English, the ones we have, may not have the best translations, and even the full context
        Plus that doesn't account for the statements of the sahaba and how they implemented the shariah during the khilafah and the knowledge they passed on to their students......
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

That's about the Qur'an. I'm talking about the hadith. In particular, the hadith that order to kill dogs. It's interesting that so many people have an issue in accepting those hadith (there are at least seven of them). I wonder why?
          is that the focus of your understanding of islam, about dogs?

islam is so much more vast than for you to focus on such a relatively trivial subject

islam is about the worship of Allah, the Oneness of Allah, the Greatness of Allah and our duty to Him as exemplified thru the Messenger of Allah

the treatment of dogs, whether we love them or kill them is a matter of fiqh, which people may disagree upon, but it is not the crux of our religion

there is no harming any animal, unnecessarily, but if the prophet commanded the killing of dogs, who are we to go against the commands of the messenger of Allah?

and if he did not, then the pint is moot

i think you should focus on prioritizing your priorties in life

unless you are just looking for things to make an issue of
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

hm, seems she's banned, but for the benefit of any other reader, it is exactly as Mikha'eel said. We CAN go through every single book and narration, but why reinvent the wheel? Should we derive the formula for the area of a circle every time we want to calculate it, instead of just using the formula someone's already figured out?

Comment

Originally posted by Foodadad View Post
              hm, seems she's banned, but for the benefit of any other reader, it is exactly as Mikha'eel said. We CAN go through every single book and narration, but why reinvent the wheel? Should we derive the formula for the area of a circle every time we want to calculate it, instead of just using the formula someone's already figured out?
              Assalamualaikum, brother! :D

Nice point! :up:

Comment

• Re: Are Quran Only Muslims Kafir?

Hadith Rejectors are lost because they are following a hadiths in the first place because the prophet Muhammad (sws) said What i am praying is qur an and what i am saying is hadith,

So for them to know what they are praying is Qur an they need the Word of the Habib of allah (sws).

Comment

No amount of your essays will make me believe
                  There is the root of it all right here. It doesn't matter if Allah said in quran Himself that He abrogates his own verses, you refuse to believe it. If you disbelieve Allah's words, then no words of any human will make any difference. You're just wasting your time here.
                  I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!
                  Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X