Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your views on Hadeeth Rejectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your views on Hadeeth Rejectors?

Look, I'm a Sunni Muslim and do follow ahadith that were compiled by Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, and etc. However, I've been reading up on Quran- only Muslims who follow no hadith. That's when I saw them with arguments that go against sunnah. What are proofs from the Qu'ran that promote sunnah?

.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Re: Quran- Only Muslims!

Abu Mubarak is right.

As Muslims, we must obey Allah and Rasullullah SAW.

The Quran is the revealed word of Allah SWT.

The Prophet Muhammad SAW never spoke out of desire as it States in the Quran ('Wama yandiqu ann alhawaa) This means that the Prophet PBUH was inspired by Allah to act and speak in the way he did.

The prophet PBUH himself, said that those who do not follow his Sunnah, are not from him i.e. do not belong with him.
      قال بعض السلف :
      خلق الله الملائكة عقولاً بلا شهوة ، وخلق البهائم شهوة بلا عقول، وخلق ابن آدم وركب فيه العقل والشهوة ، فمن غلب عقله شهوته التحق بالملائكة ، ومن غلبت شهوته عقله التحق بالبهائم .

http://saaid.net/

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak
        Allah says in the quran, obey Allah and obey the Messenger

do a search for submittors, or submitters on here

they are not quran-only muslims, they are not muslims
        I've wondered about this too (even though I'm not Muslim), I read an article which I posted on here not long ago. It was also putting up arguments against the Sunnah and quite convincing arguments too if (like me) you don't know everything about Islam. I'll try to find the link.
        Weapon
        God exists, only he knows the rest for sure!

Lord have mercy unto me a sinner.

Comment

Here's the link:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77522
          Weapon
          God exists, only he knows the rest for sure!

Lord have mercy unto me a sinner.

Comment

One of many examples in the Quran :)

Thus We have made you (true Muslims - real believers of Islamic Monotheism, true followers of Prophet Muhammad SAW and his Sunnah (legal ways)), a Wasat (just) (and the best) nation, that you be witnesses over mankind and the messenger (Muhammad SAW) be a witness over you. and We made the Qiblah (prayer direction towards Jerusalem) which you used to face, only to test those who followed the messenger (Muhammad SAW) from those who would turn on their heels (i.e. disobey the messenger). Indeed it was great (heavy) except for those whom allah guided. and allah would never make your faith (prayers) to be lost (i.e. your prayers offered towards Jerusalem). Truly, allah is full of kindness, the Most Merciful towards mankind.
            ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #143)
            ..For all that I have my Lord, all that I am..is from you, is for you and to you do I return..

Comment

Thanks, I found this information very useful.

Comment

Quran-Only Islam: Where Does It Come From?

This isn't a thread for debating whether or not it's valid for Muslims to follow hadith. This thread isn't for promoting Quran-Only Islam.

This thread is to discuss the origins of Quran-only Islam.

A number of the Muslim participants in this forum have noted that there is a growing trend among Muslims to reject Sunnah (hadith).

When did this start?

Why did it start?

Who started it?

Where (geographically) is Quran-Only Islam popular?

Comment

Re: Quran-Only Islam: Where Does It Come From?

down in the jungle where nobody goes...
                  Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Seems like an internet fad to me.. had never even heard of the concept until seeing submittors website.. never in my life met anyone that subscribes to this line of thought, and I live in a place full of Muslims of all kinds, sunnis shias salafis wahabis (in the paki sense :D ) everyfink!

"Quran-only Muslims" are just some next level internet thing corrupting peoples minds.
                    My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi

Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.- Shaykh al-Shadhili

Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. - Jibreel (as)

ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ
                    O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
                    Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. - Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر

Comment

its porbably people form that forum, i dont want to mention the name to give it publicity, but i do know they often send people to forums who claim to have been muslim and then left islam etc sadoos
                      Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

it started with Rashad Khalifa. the dude translated the Quran, made the discovery of the 19 and claimed to be prophet himself. then submitter/hadith rejector. a real fine laknatullah.
                        Ibn Sirin said, "This knowledge (i.e. Hadith) is the Religion, so be careful from whom you take your religion."

Comment

It's a divergent Sect/Group sis, as you know.

Their Claims about following the 'Quran only' does not make any sense, as by Claiming to do that, they go against Certain Verses of the Quran itself.

None of their Claims make any sense when you actually Reason with them, they keep making wilder and wilder allegations, like (ie. you weren't there when the Hadith's were written down so it's unreliable, even though they weren't there when the Quran itself was revealed!, or Quran contains the Commands of Muhammed(pbuh), when they Know Very well that it Only Contains the Words of Allah!)

Comment

Originally posted by Cashew View Post
                            This isn't a thread for debating whether or not it's valid for Muslims to follow hadith. This thread isn't for promoting Quran-Only Islam.

This thread is to discuss the origins of Quran-only Islam.

A number of the Muslim participants in this forum have noted that there is a growing trend among Muslims to reject Sunnah (hadith).

When did this start?

Why did it start?

Who started it?

Where (geographically) is Quran-Only Islam popular?
                            I don't know when it started, but the most probable reason as to why it started might be because those people do not understand ahadith (you can see their ignorance on places like Submission.org). They'll often not understand the hadith and therefore not want to accept it.

For instance, there is a hadith wherein the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wasalam says the sun "prostrates" under Allah's Throne. They'll quickly reject this hadith because they do not even understand it properly (prostration signifies obedience of Allah's creation to Him).
                            Whomsoever God desires to guide, He expands his breast to Islam; whomsoever He desires to lead astray, He makes his breast narrow, tight, as if he were climbing in the sky. So God lays abomination upon those who believe not. [6:125]

Comment

Also Cashew may wish to note that There are Sects in practically Every Religion and Even in Atheism there are Vast Differences in Belief and Unbelief!

Truth is Only-One, besides which there is Error, mankind has been given the Intellect to decide with reason and understanding what the Truth, as opposed to being forced to swallow the Truth!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X