Is this valid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this valid?

AOA I’m a 16 year old boy and I was in a relationship for some time. I said some wrongful things that led to a breakup. I truly did like her and I want her to come back to me bc I think I can prove myself to be a better person. I’m making dua for her to come back but should I have utmost trust and hope that Allah will answer this prayer? I swear that my intentions with her are pure I’m not getting into this relationship for zina, etc. I want to get back in this relationship bc I want to talk again, etc. What do you guys think I should do?

Are you muslim?
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by bilal.a12 View Post
      AOA I’m a 16 year old boy and I was in a relationship for some time. I said some wrongful things that led to a breakup. I truly did like her and I want her to come back to me bc I think I can prove myself to be a better person. I’m making dua for her to come back but should I have utmost trust and hope that Allah will answer this prayer? I swear that my intentions with her are pure I’m not getting into this relationship for zina, etc. I want to get back in this relationship bc I want to talk again, etc. What do you guys think I should do?
      There are no relationships between males and females who are not closely related.

Take the "breakup" as an opportunity to stop engaging in a sinful act.

There's no way a person should make Du'a for Allah AWJ to help them in a sinful thing.

We're not asking for details. Just know that any kind of relationship with a female who is not your close relative [Mahram], someone who is prohibited for you to marry by blood-ties, is not permissible. So, don't ask Allah AWJ to facilitate what is not permissible for you.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X