Im scared, really scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im scared, really scared

Asalamualaikum, i have mental breakdown last night, im really scared, my question is, first of all i have a really extreme waswas, there is something in my lips, i mean inside lip, not the outer, its something like a symbol or words that i dont want it to be there, its like this, im afraid if i did shirk, everytime i move my tongue, im afraid if i worshipping that symbol, for example, if i put my tongue in my mouth palate, its mean i prostate to it, if i move my tongue, its mean i worship it, i dont have any intetion to worship other than allah, its like my mind telling me that i worship that symbol, right now im scared to move my tongue, i brush that symbol with toothbrush soo hard but it wont go away, sometimes im afraid its will be more significant if i brush hard, i dont know if its vein or what because i cant think straight anymore because im really afraid, im scared if its still there, its mean i worship it, i always make dua to allah that my tongue movement doesn't have any meaning or intention and i make dua to allah that the symbol in my mouth doesn't have any meaning, sometimes im afraid to talk because im scared if i make dua to other than allah because that symbol there, i repent, i cry, im affraid but still i feel like i commit shirk everytime, i think i will never go to jannah, what the solution of this?

You're not committing any shirk. Every time you get such thoughts move your tongue even more. Don't fight it, embrace it. Eventually you'll stop caring.

And ask Allah for help.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      You're not committing any shirk. Every time you get such thoughts move your tongue even more. Don't fight it, embrace it. Eventually you'll stop caring.

And ask Allah for help.
      Thank you brother, im happy😭 i ask these type of question in other forum but no one of them anwser it, they dislike my question even more, maybe for them these type of question is absurb, but for me its serious matter, they dont know the questioner struggle, im happy there is still person who like you brother, but one last question, what about that symbol? That what im worried because its in front of my tongue

Comment

That symbol is there getting wet by your saliva all the time,getting rubbed on the food you chew that even you wouldnt want to eat back if you spit it. No matter how you move much you move your tongue or think you are worshiping it,you are despising it more and more.Dont worry about the symbol being there.The more it stay there the more you are despising it.
        you cant worship something you are despising therefore you are not a worshiper of that symbol

welcome to Islam

Comment

Originally posted by Predatorian View Post
          That symbol is there getting wet by your saliva all the time,getting rubbed on the food you chew that even you wouldnt want to eat back if you spit it. No matter how you move much you move your tongue or think you are worshiping it,you are despising it more and more.Dont worry about the symbol being there.The more it stay there the more you are despising it.
          you cant worship something you are despising therefore you are not a worshiper of that symbol

welcome to Islam
          Thank you soo much brother😭, i feel a bit better now, because before im afraid to even move my tongue, because i think its could be act of worship, im even afraid to talk because i thought if im talking, its mean i make dua to that symbol but right now im not thinking like that again, i only worship allah and only make dua to allah, i make dua to allah that my tongue movement and position doesn't even have any meaning, and allah know what inside my heart that i dont even want to worship other than allah, alhamdulillah i feel a bit better now
          Last edited by Fitri; 18-08-21, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitri View Post
            Asalamualaikum, i have mental breakdown last night, im really scared, my question is, first of all i have a really extreme waswas, there is something in my lips, i mean inside lip, not the outer, its something like a symbol or words that i dont want it to be there, its like this, im afraid if i did shirk, everytime i move my tongue, im afraid if i worshipping that symbol, for example, if i put my tongue in my mouth palate, its mean i prostate to it, if i move my tongue, its mean i worship it, i dont have any intetion to worship other than allah, its like my mind telling me that i worship that symbol, right now im scared to move my tongue, i brush that symbol with toothbrush soo hard but it wont go away, sometimes im afraid its will be more significant if i brush hard, i dont know if its vein or what because i cant think straight anymore because im really afraid, im scared if its still there, its mean i worship it, i always make dua to allah that my tongue movement doesn't have any meaning or intention and i make dua to allah that the symbol in my mouth doesn't have any meaning, sometimes im afraid to talk because im scared if i make dua to other than allah because that symbol there, i repent, i cry, im affraid but still i feel like i commit shirk everytime, i think i will never go to jannah, what the solution of this?
            salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
            ignore all those thoughts and i advice you to do ruqya on yourself and to try any voluntary worship you can like extra sunnah prayers and voluntary fasting like each monday and thursday 3 white days of each lunar month or the fsating of daoud

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza1416 View Post
              ignore all those thoughts and i advice you to do ruqya on yourself and to try any voluntary worship you can like extra sunnah prayers and voluntary fasting like each monday and thursday 3 white days of each lunar month or the fsating of daoud
              Thank you for the advice brother

Comment

Brother i have one more question, for example if someone make oath, and he say if he move his hand, its mean he worship the doll infront of him, do this mean if he move his hand, he worship that doll even though he doesn't have intention to worship that doll?

Comment

Brother i have one more question, for example if someone make oath, and he say if he move his hand, its mean he worship the doll infront of him, do this mean if he move his hand, he worship that doll even though he doesn't have intention to worship that doll?
                  dont make such silly oaths to begin with unless the whispers tell you that you have made it then simply ignore them

Comment

dont make such silly oaths to begin with unless the whispers tell you that you have made it then simply ignore them
                    Thank you for the anwser brother, okey i will ignore this waswas

Comment

No.
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

No.
                        Thank you for the anwser brother

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X