X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving
    replied
    Originally posted by DANKED View Post
    Salam To All. Please instead of judging what I have done, Help me as I am struggling. I am going through religious OCD and hocd for a few months now and am taking the medication. 3 days ago i made a grave mistake by making an oath to allah that I will stop masturbation if he keeps me straight ( HOCD), i know i’m straight and still want to be. But i have broken that oath and am worried that I will be made Homosexual. This is something i’ve never wanted. I know thats this is really weird but I make the stupidest oaths because of this mental Ilness. My question is that will i be made Homosexual against my will by Allah, i don’t want that. Please help. thank you in advance.
    Brother,

Allah wouldn't make you homosexual. That's a big haram. Why would you expect Allah to something that is below His Majesty like that, that is against His law? SubhanaAllah! That's shaytan's job and your acceptance of the shaytan's offer.

For the oath. If you did the oath out of mental issues you're talking about, you're free.

For masturbation, our Prophet saw gave us the best advice - get married or fast.

Leave a comment:

• Hamza1416
    replied
    salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
    no that is complete nonesense it your choice to be a homosexual and it not forced upon you by anyone as for your condition you better start praying on time in the masjid especialy fajr and if you want more strnght i advice you pray extra sunnah prayers and do voluntary fasting like each monday and thursday or 3 white days of each lunar month or the fasting of daoud you can also add ruqya to your medicine and it will help you recover inshaeallah

Leave a comment:

• DANKED
    started a topic Help! Can you help me?

Can you help me?

Salam To All. Please instead of judging what I have done, Help me as I am struggling. I am going through religious OCD and hocd for a few months now and am taking the medication. 3 days ago i made a grave mistake by making an oath to allah that I will stop masturbation if he keeps me straight ( HOCD), i know i’m straight and still want to be. But i have broken that oath and am worried that I will be made Homosexual. This is something i’ve never wanted. I know thats this is really weird but I make the stupidest oaths because of this mental Ilness. My question is that will i be made Homosexual against my will by Allah, i don’t want that. Please help. thank you in advance.
Working...
X