Discover Islam, the deen show thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why a former Christian accepted Islam

"My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Journey of the soul

"My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Advice regarding seeking knowledge

Comment

Deaf Muslims sharing the message of Islam

Comment

Partying and still not happy? Advice from the Deen show

Comment

Comment

Comment

Do you take guidance from lady gaga or islam

Comment

Islam the best way for mankind

Comment

From punk rock to Islam

Comment

Why did this greek guy Hamza tzortzis convert to Islam

Comment

The life of Prophet Muhammad sallaho alayhi wa sallam

Comment

What is behind paranormal activity

Comment

Former christian finds quran fascinating

Comment

How the bible led him to Islam

Comment

Working...
                                X