Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't stand western society anymore

Hello, my friends.

First of all, i'd like to apologize If i say something wrong or offensive by accident. I am not a muslim and may end up making some mistake.

I am posting this, because i have no one to talk about this and i need to take It out of my chest.

I CAN'T STAND WESTERN SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am from Brazil and although Europeans and Americans do not consider Latin-america as West, we have the same cultural background and things are not much different.

So, whats bothering me is that every single day i surf the web, i see people (women and gays) talking bad things about Men
    I was educated as a Christian and i am a Very family-oriented Guy. Actually, having a family is my biggest dream

But in the west nowadays, If you want to have a good wife and a family, the media and the brainwashed left-wings militants call you opressor, misoginist, rapist e etc.

I have never caused harm to no one in my life, i never did bad things to a woman and i am accused of this horrible things i have said above, Just by the fact that i defend family, that i am against feminism, lgbt, drugs, alcohol and etc.

Western women today are like robots. They all act and do the same. Partying, drinking, having sex with lots of Men, abortion, drugs and other bad things.

They don't wanna be mothers anymore. They think that this is slavery. How can a person think that taking Care of your family is slavery and working your whole life to make others rich freedom?? This is totally nonsense.
    ​​

And these people are waging a war against us men with the support of the media, big corporations and western governments and trying to turn us in criminals Just for not accepting that two Men can marry or that women can have multiple partners.

And why am i in a muslim forum??

I did have two girlfriends during my life i wanted to build a family, but both were affected by these promiscuos values.

They drank a Lot, used drugs, hated Men, went to lots of parties and in the end cheated on me.

After that, i decided to go back to the church, since i thought that in the church i could find a good wife. But for my surprise, feminism is rampant in Christian women.

They all hate Men, don't want families and are promiscuos too. And the leaders don't say a word about it.

Now i think that Christians are weak in fighting for their values and i see Islam as the last Hope for the world.

Unfortunatelly, there's almost no islamism in Brazil.

I Just feel Lost and don't know what to do with my life.

Obs: english is not my First language. I am Sorry for the mistakes.
    Last edited by Adaniel; 31-07-20, 11:44 AM.

Originally posted by Adaniel View Post
    Hello, my friends.

First of all, i'd like to apologize If i say something wrong or offensive by accident. I am not a muslim and may end up making some mistake.

I am posting this, because i have no one to talk about this and i need to take It out of my chest.

I am from Brazil and although Europeans and Americans do not consider Latin-america as West, we have the same cultural background and things are not much different.

So, whats bothering me is that every single day i surf the web, i see people (women and gays) talking bad things about Men
    I was educated as a Christian and i am a Very family-oriented Guy. Actually, having a family is my biggest dream

But in the west nowadays, If you want to have a good wife and a family, the media and the brainwashed left-wings militants call you opressor, misoginist, rapist e etc.

I have never caused harm to no one in my life, i never did bad things to a woman and i am accused of this horrible things i have said above, Just by the fact that i defend family, that i am against feminism, lgbt, drugs, alcohol and etc.

Western women today are like robots. They all act and do the same. Partying, drinking, having sex with lots of Men, abortion, drugs and other bad things.

They don't wanna be mothers anymore. They think that this is slavery. How can a person think that taking Care of your family is slavery and working your whole life to make others rich freedom?? This is totally nonsense.
    ​​

And these people are waging a war against us men with the support of the media, big corporations and western governments and trying to turn us in criminals Just for not accepting that two Men can marry or that women can have multiple partners.

I did have two girlfriends during my life i wanted to build a family, but both were affected by these promiscuos values.

They drank a Lot, used drugs, hated Men, went to lots of parties and in the end cheated on me.

After that, i decided to go back to the church, since i thought that in the church i could find a good wife. But for my surprise, feminism is rampant in Christian women.

They all hate Men, don't want families and are promiscuos too. And the leaders don't say a word about it.

Now i think that Christians are weak in fighting for their values and i see Islam as the last Hope for the world.

Hello, welcome to the forum.

I've heard it said that Islam is the last religion left which still respects men.

The feminists are trying very hard to infiltrate Islamic orthodoxy, though. It's an ongoing battle.

I wish you the best. If you have any questions about Islam, feel free to ask or PM me.

Comment

Hello, my friends.

Praying is always good. :)
      There is good and bad everywhere. Ask Allah Almighty for providing you with
      somebody like yourself that is questioning modern values. It is'nt easy,
      but it IS easy for Allah.

It is comforting for both partners. One day you can visit religious cities
      and meet others.
      He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

https://myislam.org/story-of-prophet-lut/
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

salam alaykum
          first of all i invite you to islam and i would like you to use your intelect and compare between textes in the quran and the bible and see wich one of them have the better presentation of god and hes prophets and then when you are done you compare the religion that makes more sence with the atheistic point of view and narative of how the world began and morality if you want help i can help you with giving you examples and if you are sincere god will guide you.
          as for when it comes to feminism homosexuals the current life style of western women islam is not only against those ideologies islam can dismantle them very easily and here is a short example you can find more in depth dismantling by learning about islam
          feminism focus on making women equal to men. however who made men the measure of success ? men and women are diffrent psychologically and biologically and making women get involve in activites or jobs that only men can do wich require physical strenght and mental durability is oppresion for these women and will cause them physical and mental pain.each gender has it qualities that excel in certaiun domain and rather than working on improving those qualities femenist want to abandon them.also femenist are contradicting they say they want to empower women and help them but they ignore women struggling with hunger diseases or oppresion for example did u see any femenist organisation defending the muslim women rights when the hijab ban was emplemented in france dosent the women have right to wear whatever they want ? or femenist only defend a selective group of women ? have you ever heard any feminist organisation talk about what happening to muslim women in xing xang ?
          homosexuality is a crime and will remain a crime even if the entire world say its not because allah say it a crime and god word is the most hight.they might try to coat it with freedom of the individuals and they dont harm other but why incest is wrong ? isint it freedom of the individual and they dont harm anyone ?another condratiction is it your freedom to be a homosexual according to the wester world but if you have that same sex attraction feeling and want to get rid of it you cant there is no research for a cure for homosexuality .
          current lifestyle of western women is harmful lto women but beneficial to capitalism that why the western world is promoting it but you can see the harm it caused to society by dismantling the familly system the sensless murdering of millions of babies worldwide by abortion wich caused the rate of newborns to diminish wich means less young people to work in te future
          feel free to pm me about any questions you have about islam

Comment

"Christian and i am a Very family-oriented Guy. Actually, having a family is my biggest dream" That's good to hear. Indeed having a family is one of the or the biggest blessing on this world. Those who run away from having a family will surely suffer later in life and will be full of regret.

The oversimplified solution to your problem is try to find like minded people and their communities and be a part of them and promote them. (You can find them online at first. For example an online Muslim from brazil.)
            This might be tough at first, especially in Brazil but its worth the effort believe me.

Feminism and all that liberal nonsense is a cancer to society and humans and it has hurt and destroyed to lives of too many people. I feel sorry for what you had to go through but now you can open a new page in your life and go in the right direction. If and when you have children guide them from that feminist nonsense. Or else they might fall into the same bad situations as you did. You may also try to create awareness on the social issues caused by feminist and liberal ideology.

"Just by the fact that i defend family, that i am against feminism, lgbt, drugs, alcohol and etc." That sounds like a nightmare to me. Don't for a second think they are right. They are obviously nutjobs who are going to hell for promoting lgbt. The worst thing affecting collective human nature in the last 100 years.

Jazakallah and you are right, Islam is the only thing that can stop the cancerous ideology of liberalism and feminism. If you accept Islam you will surely find lots of people online and elsewhere ready to help you out In terms of giving advice and offer some guidance. Like here in Ummah forum. but there might not be anyone from brazil here, but maybe there is idk. But there are other places to check too you know.

I really hope that you will find yourself in a better and happier situation later in life. Inshallah
            Last edited by RED ICON; 03-08-20, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Hello, my friends.

​​

Hello brother. Imo There’s no such thing as Western societies in my opinion. The term “the west “is often used to denigrate other countries and that’s not right

If you don’t like countries That allow freedom of speech, expression and religion then leave that country. North Korea could be a country that suits your needs.

But many Muslims and Christians of world history have contributed to freedom of speech... they have contributed to free places such as America, Europe or turkey of today.

The Magna Carta, and the US Constitution have said to be influenced by Muslims of history.

I have heard Muslims say that the Koran allows for freedom of expression and equality among man. Napoleon Bonaparte And Thomas Jefferson two great and beloved figures of history that have shaped the modern world Were men that respected Islam.

The greatest issue countries like the United States and Brazil face is helping poor people, allowing universal healthcare , bringing back unions, and bringing back middle class jobs.
              Prayers for the poor

Comment

Working...
              X