Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help understanding this hadith

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I've come across this hadith and I'm trying to comprehend it and how it is/isn't applicable in today's age. Should it be, what would that mean exactly? That we should fight those until they proclaim that? Someone help me understand please. I'm also open to any ideas as to what this entails and the implications that may come with it, as that would help me reflect on possible meanings and implications.

‘Amr bin Aws narrated that his father, Aws, told him:
    “We were sitting with the Prophet (ﷺ) and he was narrating to us and reminding us, when a man came and spoke privately to him. He said: ‘Take him away and kill him.’ When the man turned away, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) called him back and said: ‘Do you bear witness that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah?’ He said, ‘Yes.’ He said: ‘Then go and let him go, for I have been commanded to fight the people until they say: La ilaha illallah, then if they do that, their blood and wealth are forbidden to me.’”

جزاك اللهُ خيراً

http://comparativreligion.blogspot.c...-to-fight.html
    Muslims Search Engine !
    And those who disbelieved will then say, " Our Lord, show us those who misled us of the jinn and mankind ,so we may put them under our feet that they will be among the lowest."

Comment

Working...
    X