Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do ppl w/ DEFORMTIES exist when Allah SWT said He created us in the best stature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question? Why do ppl w/ DEFORMTIES exist when Allah SWT said He created us in the best stature?

Assalamu alykum everyone,

I have a question about this ayat in Surat at Tin, Verse 4.
    We have certainly created man in the best of stature

[95:4]

My question is how come Allah SWT created some people with physical disabilities/deformities when He said that He created mankind in the BEST of stature/shape.

Could you give me a tafsir on this ayat as it's been affecting my Imaan a lot lately astagfirullah.

Jazakallahu khair.

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

I'm no imam, and most certainly not a scholar (unfortunately), but I'd like to give you my 2 cents on the matter.

I've recently come to ponder on that myself, albeit on a slightly different shape of thought.

Why do people like that exist?

I came to the conclusion that it's because life here is not like that of akhirah.

Meaning, there are imperfections and there are evils in this world. And I think it's why there are such people with deformities, etc. Because the world is no perfect place. I think it's one of the signs Allah swt mentions to be clear to those with the heart to see them.

When Allah swt said that, He was not wrong. One only needs to take a look at a beautiful man or woman to understand. Why do less attractive and people with deformities exist? Because this isn't heaven where there's no pain.

Here we have shaytan pulling his strings and let us not forget what this life is truly: a punishment while at the same time being such a mercy from Allah swt. Mash'Allah. Look at how Merciful He is.

He is punishing us yet at the same time because He is Infinitely Merciful, He allows us a chance at redemption.

So my advice to you and to the rest of the brothers and sisters reading this is to remember Allah and His favors to us. Don't be ungrateful, for He could have simply eliminated Adam a.s. from existence the moment he ate from the forbidden tree thus disobeying his Lord.

How many people do we know who never give second chances? People who, in that position of Allah swt upon seeing their creation's somewhat annoying disobedience, would have simply cast them to oblivion and start something anew out of frustration or something? Mash'Allah, all praises are to Allah swt.

My wording isn't the best so I hope the idea is captured here.

May He preserve us all.

Comment

salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
      the problem is with your understanding how does testing people with disabilities and sickness contradict with human body being created in the best shape ?

Comment

The best can mean that we can excel the angels,, not that we have perfect bodies

i remember a hadith, When Allah created creation, He told the angels to look, and they were amazed
        They asked, is there anything better than earth
        Allah said wind
        They asked is there anything better than wind
        Allah said fire
        They asked is there better than fire
        Allah said water
        They asked, is there anything better than water
        Allah said, the son of adam giving charity with his right hand concealed from his left

Meaning that our deeds supersede any physical strength

(i may not have gotten the order correct)
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Stature has two meanings. One refers to physical height/form and the other to level of respect or esteem one is held in. In this verse it makes sense that the meaning is the latter as there is no uniform height/size/shape for man, but we know we are all created in the same state of purity upon the Fitrah. This is further endorsed by the verses that follow which state man is then "brought to the lowest of the low" (hell) except for "those who believe and do righteousness deeds".

Comment

Working...
          X