Qur’an rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qur’an rules

Salam, I’m not sure if this is the right section to post this on. However I need help. In Qur’an there appears little meem’s usually next to a nun. I’m confused on whether to pronounce the word with a meem or a nun. For example if you search Surat At Tawbah, ayat 27 on Qur’an.com, the fourth word of that verse is min, there is a little meem next to it so would this be pronounced as min or mim. Hopefully I’ve explained this in an understandable way. JazakAllah Khair.

Originally posted by Abrar190 View Post
    Salam, I’m not sure if this is the right section to post this on. However I need help. In Qur’an there appears little meem’s usually next to a nun. I’m confused on whether to pronounce the word with a meem or a nun. For example if you search Surat At Tawbah, ayat 27 on Qur’an.com, the fourth word of that verse is min, there is a little meem next to it so would this be pronounced as min or mim. Hopefully I’ve explained this in an understandable way. JazakAllah Khair.
    You are supposed to pronounce meem instead of nun while making ghunnah. It is called iqlab ( when the nun is sakennah no tashkel on it or there is tanween followed by ba’ ب ) so intead of saying min ba’d من بعد , it will be mim ba’d

Comment

Originally posted by Farah. A View Post

You are supposed to pronounce meem instead of nun while making ghunnah. It is called iqlab ( when the nun is sakennah no tashkel on it or there is tanween followed by ba’ ب ) so intead of saying min ba’d من بعد , it will be mim ba’d
      JazakAllah Khair this helped a lot, I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abrar190 View Post

JazakAllah Khair this helped a lot, I appreciate it.
        Alhamduliallah. Wa iyakum

Comment

Working...
        X