Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturn worship and the Kaaba or black cube?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Saturn worship and the Kaaba or black cube?

    Hello guys, I've seen a lot of videos and links circulating the holy Kaaba with Saturn worship or worship of the cube? Is there any truth to this? The videos make claims that Saturn worshippers worship the cube and they connect it with the Kaaba. What's the say in this?

  • #2
    According to your profile you are a Muslim adult so what do you think?

    Comment


    • #3
      die Kultisten, mein bruder, die Kultisten. The kiswa/cloth of kaaba wasn't always black mein bruder; at one point it was green and at another point red. There's many reasons and symbolism for the colours used (dependent on whom rules the whole muslim ummah at that point of time). Since you were mentioning the worship of Saturn, a cult full of symbolism one could also wonder of the many one eye symbolism that is all over the holy land......die Kultisten, mein Bruder, die Kultisten

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
        According to your profile you are a Muslim adult so what do you think?
        Bro you serious? I asked a question here and you’re asking my opinion?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hamzahdefarmer View Post
          die Kultisten, mein bruder, die Kultisten. The kiswa/cloth of kaaba wasn't always black mein bruder; at one point it was green and at another point red. There's many reasons and symbolism for the colours used (dependent on whom rules the whole muslim ummah at that point of time). Since you were mentioning the worship of Saturn, a cult full of symbolism one could also wonder of the many one eye symbolism that is all over the holy land......die Kultisten, mein Bruder, die Kultisten
          Huh?? One eye symbolism? Could you rephrase you’re answer. What’s die Kultisten??

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Moosa_M View Post

            Bro you serious? I asked a question here and you’re asking my opinion?
            You're watching weird videos about Islam made by non-Muslims... and you're a Muslim. Do you not see anything wrong there?

            Comment


            • #7


              What is up with this place recently and these accounts?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

                You're watching weird videos about Islam made by non-Muslims... and you're a Muslim. Do you not see anything wrong there?
                It’s always interesting to hear what the enemy says about you and your religion. Nothing wrong with that? We have to debunk their claims. That’s why I came here. To debunk their ridiculous theories.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Moosa_M View Post

                  It’s always interesting to hear what the enemy says about you and your religion. Nothing wrong with that? We have to debunk their claims. That’s why I came here. To debunk their ridiculous theories.
                  Are you Muslim?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AX1300 View Post

                    Are you Muslim?
                    Yes

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AX1300 View Post


                      What is up with this place recently and these accounts?
                      I'm assuming its the same few pathetic people who have nothing to do.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Abisali View Post

                        I'm assuming its the same few pathetic people who have nothing to do.
                        None of you have answered my question thus far....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Moosa_M View Post

                          None of you have answered my question thus far....
                          Any Muslim with basic knowledge of Islam would know the answer to your ignorant question.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Moosa_M View Post

                            It’s always interesting to hear what the enemy says about you and your religion. Nothing wrong with that? We have to debunk their claims. That’s why I came here. To debunk their ridiculous theories.
                            Muslims do not need to debunk absurd, ridiculous claims.

                            The onus is on the one making the argument, they have to provide proof of their claims.

                            Unlike you, I haven't seen 'a lot' of videos circulating about this. In fact, not even one.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AX1300 View Post

                              Muslims do not need to debunk absurd, ridiculous claims.

                              The onus is on the one making the argument, they have to provide proof of their claims.

                              Unlike you, I haven't seen 'a lot' of videos circulating about this. In fact, not even one.
                              Behold: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/405816616418535844/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X