Missed Maghrib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed Maghrib

So, I was being bad and waiting last minute to pray Maghrib, so I made Wudhu 20 minutes before Isha prayer and prayed before Isha prayer began. I didn't realize that Maghrib prayer ended 20 minutes or so after it started. In Allaah's eyes did I skip it altogether or only delay it? Do I have to make it up? Does this count as forgetting?
    And if you should count the favors of Allah, you could not enumerate them. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Holy Qur'an 16:18

Salam, I am not a sheikh or scholar or anybody. But I would like to give you advise. The Hadith says:
    ā€œReligion is easy, and no one overburdens himself in his religion but he will be unable to continue in that way. So do not be extremists, but try to be near perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded. Gain strength by worshipping in the mornings and afternoons and during the last hours of the night.ā€

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (39) and Muslim (2816).

Inshallah, you prayed and Allah will hopefully accept your Salah. Try to not delay it next time.
    Furthermore, in Islam; avoid the major sins at all cost; and the small ones inshallah Allah will gracefully remove them. Human beings are not perfect, and if a great sin is occurred repent straight away and try to mend your ways again.

Comment

Working...
    X