X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

Assalamu alaikum , May Allah bless all of you

I have a very important thing to ask

earlier I was praying Fajr and my mind was telling me to do shirk and worship something else when I didn’t want to astagfirullah . And whenever these thoughts would come I would try to get them off but I can’t . When this happens I also get so angry so I can’t control myself. This keep on occurring every time I do my salat . Can someone please help me . I’m I doing shirk or not because I usually cannot bear to get it off my head . Please help I’m in desperate need .

no you are not doing shirk. these thought are from the Shaytan and the best thing you can do is ignore him. even if you feel like you are doing something wrong, just ignore him.

he is trying to pull you away from prayer by making it difficult on you so don't let him.

May Allah make things easy for you.

Comment

Al-Bukhaari (5269) and Muslim (127) also narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, will forgive my ummah for whatever crosses their minds so long as they do not act upon it or speak of it.”

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/9932...f-good-or-evil

Comment

Originally posted by BurakOzdemir1s View Post
        Assalamu alaikum , May Allah bless all of you

I have a very important thing to ask

earlier I was praying Fajr and my mind was telling me to do shirk and worship something else when I didn’t want to astagfirullah . And whenever these thoughts would come I would try to get them off but I can’t . When this happens I also get so angry so I can’t control myself. This keep on occurring every time I do my salat . Can someone please help me . I’m I doing shirk or not because I usually cannot bear to get it off my head . Please help I’m in desperate need .
        Just as sister Aelmo stated, it really is just the Shaytaan trying to disrupt your Salah and lead you away from Islam. He puts in more effort into people who practice Islam so it could feel overbearing sometimes. Just remember that Allah is with the patient and that He will only test you with things that you are able to handle, and if it was impossible for you to handle these thoughts, he wouldn't allow the Shaytaan to attack you in such a method.

May Allah protect you and keep you on the straight path.

Comment

Working...
        X