Is it haram to cut my mother off??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it haram to cut my mother off??

Honestly she is soo toxic. She curses me 24/7 saying the most morbid things. She says things like "i hope allah strikes you down" or "i hope your arms break" and "i hope you go to hell". Shes super unpredictable and narcissistic, shes always yelling and making things about her. Shes never content and says that Allah is punishing her for giving her daughters. Theres nothing my mum hasn't said to me. She reads quran and treats guests so well but she treats her children like trash. Honestly my mental health is deteriorating because of her and i really dont want to speak to her no more. She doesnt understand the power of her words and how upsetting it is and how much it hurts my feelings and theres only so much i can take. At this point im considering marriage just to get away from her even though im a oyal "men are trash" type of girl lol. Please dont judge me and answer my question i genuinely need to know if its allowed to cut your mother off.

Originally posted by Asmaamm View Post
    Honestly she is soo toxic. She curses me 24/7 saying the most morbid things. She says things like "i hope allah strikes you down" or "i hope your arms break" and "i hope you go to hell". Shes super unpredictable and narcissistic, shes always yelling and making things about her. Shes never content and says that Allah is punishing her for giving her daughters. Theres nothing my mum hasn't said to me. She reads quran and treats guests so well but she treats her children like trash. Honestly my mental health is deteriorating because of her and i really dont want to speak to her no more. She doesnt understand the power of her words and how upsetting it is and how much it hurts my feelings and theres only so much i can take. At this point im considering marriage just to get away from her even though im a oyal "men are trash" type of girl lol. Please dont judge me and answer my question i genuinely need to know if its allowed to cut your mother off.
    Can you go to family counseling with your mother.

Comment

Working...
    X