Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts about Islam

Salaam,
    i am currently really struggling with my imaan I always think I have committed shirk and have severe doubts so when I try repenting these doubts form and make me feel that my repentance is insincere I attend the mosque read my Salah and refrain from most haraam and I am from a very religious family I just feel so lost in my path to Allah (swt) and I have severe doubts that make me question I’m even Muslim
    A recent doubt has stemmed from a post I saw that talked about a non Muslim man who died smiling and calling out to his mum who had already passed i became confused as this man supposedly died happily even though he was a kaafir I’ve tried finding an explanation for this but no one has replied and I feel like I have too many questions that pop up about Islam that I find difficult to ignore
    i urge someone to give me advice as I am 17 and living in a western country and know that if I’m not careful I will fully stray all I want it’s my faith back

Originally posted by Butterfly28 View Post
    Salaam,
    ..i became confused as this man supposedly died happily even though he was a kaafir I’ve tried finding an explanation for this but no one has replied and I feel like I have too many questions that pop up about Islam that I find difficult to ignore
    i urge someone to give me advice as I am 17 and living in a western country and know that if I’m not careful I will fully stray all I want it’s my faith back
    Islamic knowledge is deep. If you imagine everything as black and white, you will
    not have the full picture. Allah SWT guides whomsoever He wills. This constant tug-a-war about
    "who goes to jannat" is nothing but a distraction from the real issues. satan wishes us to fail.

What we need to be concerned with is WHAT HAPPENS TO US.
    What happens to our families .. what happens to our communities etc.
    We need to constantly remind each other. Our salaat is a GREAT blessing.
    We leave it at our own loss.

Can somebody attain paradise without it?
    Maybe, but being in hell-fire for any length of time is not attractive to me.
    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Sister how is your connection with the Quran and Salah The stronger you are lman will generally be

As for the kafir who died smiling. There are Christian's who have seen visions of jesus alayhis Salam upon dying

There are also hindus who have seen visions of their false gods.

Christian's say hindus are upon falsehood. Hindus say Christian's are upon falsehood. Both these visions cant be correct.

Islamically we have an explanation for all of this. The worst sin one can possibly commit is shirk. If you die upon shirk its hellfire forever no escape

When people die sometimes shayateen will appear to them in various forms to try convince them to die upon idolatry

This man didn't see his mother he would have seen a jinn convincing him the kufr he was on was correct. That is of course if this story is true at all you have to remember we live in an age of deception

Reconnect with the Quran and Salah. Start watching Islamic reminders on you tube inshaAllah youriman will pick up again

May Allah make things easy for you
      Even in the belly of the whale there was hope.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
        Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Sister how is your connection with the Quran and Salah The stronger you are lman will generally be

As for the kafir who died smiling. There are Christian's who have seen visions of jesus alayhis Salam upon dying

There are also hindus who have seen visions of their false gods.

Christian's say hindus are upon falsehood. Hindus say Christian's are upon falsehood. Both these visions cant be correct.

Islamically we have an explanation for all of this. The worst sin one can possibly commit is shirk. If you die upon shirk its hellfire forever no escape

When people die sometimes shayateen will appear to them in various forms to try convince them to die upon idolatry

This man didn't see his mother he would have seen a jinn convincing him the kufr he was on was correct. That is of course if this story is true at all you have to remember we live in an age of deception

Reconnect with the Quran and Salah. Start watching Islamic reminders on you tube inshaAllah youriman will pick up again

May Allah make things easy for you
        JazakaAllah for this brother
        My connection is very low when I pray I don’t feel anything and feel distracted when reading I know that this has to change also

please pray for me

Comment

My connection is very low when I pray I don’t feel anything and feel distracted when reading I know that this has to change also

please pray for me
          I will pray for you inshaAllah.

Try watching short Islamic reminders on YouTube inshaAllah you'll feel reconnected
          Even in the belly of the whale there was hope.

Comment

please pray for me
            Assalaamu alaikum dear sis,

Here is a dua that can help you with salat:

O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! and accept Thou my Prayer. [14:40]

Here is how you would pronounce the verse:

“Rabbi-Ajal’ni muqeema salaati, wa min Dhurriyyati, rabbana wataqabbal duaa”
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
            X