Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things from Allah(SWT) that you noticed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things from Allah(SWT) that you noticed.

Salaam

I was fasting today secretly without anyone knowing so there was really no food preparation for breaking it. In my mind I was thinking I would just break it with water and whatever I can get hand on after that. And then SubhanAllah, a plate full of party food on my table from a nearby celebration ... straight away I knew it was from the blessing of Allah(SWT) for the fast.

What are some small things that have happened to you that are generally overlooked but you could feel there was something more to it?

I've noticed that when you take steps to get closer to Allah you see signs of encouragement.
    Last edited by usernametaken; 30-12-19, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Immediate unusual repercussion for an indiscretion. According to the size of the wrongdoing and sometimes similar in nature.

The thought that immediately comes to mind at its occurrence is recollection of that wrongdoing/mistake. Allahu a'lam but the hope is that it is a form of Rahmah where a small punishment has been given as expiation which also encourages making istighfaar.

​​​
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
      -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Recently I have been noticing a great amount of kindness and compassion from Allah Most High as if He taking care of me personally, I thank Allah for that, I agree with above sister when you take steps to get closer to our Rabb Most Great you notice positive signs.
        Last edited by ThisIsJannah; 31-12-19, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Assalaamu alaikum,

I try to get reassurance from Allah a lot, cos there is no peace and safety that matches the peace and safety Allah gives.

So I try to ask signs like this "Oh Allah if such and such of my negative thoughts aren't right, please give me peace in a certain area of my body and self when I next say my dhikr'.

And it happens alhamdulilah in that specific place and it gives me hope and comfort in knowing Allah cares and is so exalted and my bad waswasa and thoughts mean nothing.

وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
            Recently I have been noticing a great amount of kindness and compassion from Allah Most High as if He taking care of me personally, I thank Allah for that, I agree with above sister when you take steps to get closer to our Rabb Most Great you notice positive signs.
            Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be and blessings on him, said, “Allah Almighty says: I am as my servant expects me and I am with him as he remembers me. If he remembers me in himself, I will remember him in myself. If he mentions me in a gathering, I will mention him in a greater gathering. When he draws near me by the span of his hand, I draw near him by the length of a cubit. When he draws near me by the length of a cubit, I draw near him by the length of a fathom. When he comes to me walking, I come to him running.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6970, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2675

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Your post reminded me of this hadith brother. I ask Allah to provide you only increase of good in iman and provisions and the hereafter, and to all of us ameen
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
            X